Favorite art

So, my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me yesterday. I moved across the US with her 6 months ago, and we're currently living in her dad's house. I have no job, no money, and can't yet make the 40-some hour drive back home. I gave up everything to be here, and now I have nothing.

This is all a round-about way of saying please post your favorite art, whether it be character images or landscapes, so I can save them to my hard drive in a desperate attempt to fill the hole of my existence.

Sorry to hear that, user.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Your next one will be better user

I love this goofy fuck
Would've been nice with more details but oh well

Don't think I'll be putting myself back in the pool anytime soon. I'm 27, and I'm all the way back to square one; I'm entering into the darkest period of my life, and I have no idea what's waiting for me yet.

Not sure I'll get over this soon. Thank you for the sentiment though, I hope it's true.

There, user, the storm shall pass, and you will come out stronger.

Thanks. I hope so.

Much love man.

Don't feel too bad OP. Sometimes things have to go wrong for us to land on the right path. It'll work out better than you think.

Wishing you well, OP.

anyone got the monsters running around what looks like Afghanistan often with soldiers and news crawls?

Jonathan Laroquette

Woah that sucks. Did they kick you out?

Also don't worry, it can't get much shittier than right now. So it's only going to get better. And in a few years when you're out of the shithole and successful you'll be much wiser.

Currently using this in a mutants and masterminds campaign.

Thanks all, I really do appreciate it.

Not yet. I have to have a plan for what I'm going to do by tonight, though, as it was strongly implied that I should not be staying here longer than a couple of days.
I have no idea what I'm going to do, where I'm going to go, or how I'm going to survive given that my accounts are tapped out.
Hopefully my parents will be willing to take me in.

Looking forward to when the weight finally feels lifted and I'm free again.

You still have the whole world to conquer, OP.
You'll handle this, I believe that.

Cheers. I'll drink to that.

Wish you the best of luck user. I've been through similar, I know it hurts but it will get better.

Thank you. Looking forward to the far future.

Whereabouts are you located?

I feel like there is remarkably little blood even if we assume he was "Only" beating them with the hilts and/or flat of his sword to knock them out.

If we assume he was shish kebabing them there should be blood basically EVERYWHERE. Probably a fair amount of gore too. On him, on his sword, on the guys, on the floor. On the guys near the guys on the floor.

There is going to be a certain amount of mess when you violently kill half a dozen people with a sword.

Currently, Houston area of Texas. Trying to figure out how to get back to Washington.

Forgot pic.

>now I have nothing.
Well you still have a PC and a hard drive.
Unless belong to your ex-gf.
In which case, why are you saving pictures on them?

You are technically correct, the best kind of correct.

Good luck, OP.

>you're still a faggot though

You'll have an average cost of $300 with plane tickets, taking a train would be more expensive, you might save $50 on a bus but then there's meals you'll need and it become WAY more expensive thanks to bus route capitalism making the diners and places you're stuck at on a bus route having monopoly/high prices thanks to your limited timeframes around the stops and lack of local knowledge (let alone transportation away from that spot).

So that's where you stand, see if you can work with them to get the ticket on a plane, if not on their dime since they fucked you on this then at least on borrow. I say borrow because if they try and apply interest to that then that's fucking bullshit.

Just contact your family and see about getting a room to stay in when you return to your home state.

I know it sucks now user, but seriously, time heals all wounds. It worked for me after a 1.5 yr breakup, and it worked for my brother after 2 5 yr breakups. Thanks for the art!

That dude is definitely gonna die from some sort of infection.