Some bitches/10

Creator's stats:

Constitution: 0

Best girl and her sister.

How is season2?
Never got around to watching it

It was good, Three was... darker.

3/4 limbs.

Also Rubes unlocked some eye power she inherited from her mom. Let her time stop some gaint dragon grimm.

-10 smile and optimism points.

At least Lancaster has a shot now. Which was Salem"s REAL plan along.

Reminder this happened and everything is Ozpin's fault.

Ruby:
Tempered Paladin

Stats:
STR: 7 DEX: 18(16+2) CON: 14 INT: 7 WIS: 11 CHA: 18

Weapon: Gun scythe
Scythe does 2d6 damage and gun does 1d10 damage
Somehow can be finesse-able

Weiss: Kensai Magus

STR: 7 DEX: 18 CON: 7 INT: 18(16+2) WIS: 11 CHA: 14

Weapon: Rapier

Blake: Catfolk Ninja

Stats: fucking ninja, dex>Cha>Int

Yang: Monk of the Iron Mountain

STR: 18 DEX: 14 CON: 11 INT: 7 WIS: 18(16+2) CHA: 7

weapons: Punching gun, allows the use of monk's damage die but also allows energy damage, fire for Yang.

Annoying and hyperactive, and annoying and 2kool4skool, from left to right. Ruby's tolerable, but I find Yang in general to be extremely grating.

But Ruby has no divine magic. A closer approximation for her would be just a straight Fighter. Or maybe a hybrid/multiclass Fighter/Rogue. Or the Rogue replacement from the Book of Weeaboo Fightan Magic.

Silver Eye Bullshit Power.

Oh, come on. I always found Yang rather disarming

You punny bastard, here have a neko.

Sounds like a maneuver from the Book of Weeaboo Fightan magic to me. Considering what some of the stuff in it can do.

Tempered Paladins give up divine magic for the monk damage die progression for chosen weapon.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Yang has some good qualities, though.

This is an acceptable offering.

Tits and garter straps/10

This is a thick neko

When Rooster Teeth stopped being funny/10

Fat cats need to be given strict diet and exercise to get slim and active!

>implying they ever were
Funhaus is the only funny content they put out and that's mainly because of sad qt Kovic

+5 incestuous lesbians.

>Implying RT comedy didn't die after the original run of shorts and Season 5 of RvB

New directors and writers took over, and they lost it. Now RvB is all about weird conspiracies and angsty emotional drama (not to mention the mishmash of one-off episodes this season will be while they try to come up with new plot), the shorts are usually pretty bad, and AH is slowly drowning in the mass of 'collaborations', 'special guests' and 'partners'.

>Implying Funhaus wasn't opening the gates for the hordes of shit-smeared youpoop

>opening the gates for the hordes of shit-smeared youpoop
That started with Michael and his obviously forced Rage Quit videos

Reconstruction made me laugh consistently. And that was the last time. When the first trailers for RVBY went up, I knew it was all over.

Here's to you. youtube.com/watch?v=w8UeoClCPcM

I think that, despite all it's faults, RWBY still has an interesting setting.

2soon

It's not bad, it's just so darn flimsy. They just pull stuff out of nowhere, like Weiss and her family having magical summoning abilities, and it fits because there's not enough detail to contradict it, because we don't have rules about how the magic works.

I've been messing around trying to come up with a system that could be used for RWBY, but I keep hitting roadblocks because I have no real idea of how Auras are generated and replenished, how Dust works, what limits Semblances, etc. The 'World of Remnant' videos are more poetry than encyclopedias. It might take literal years before there are enough pieces to come up with a complete and accurate understanding of the in-universe rules to start making a game, and that's hoping that they don't pull more stuff out of nowhere as a surprise.

So when does jaune unlock sage mode

Enabler is Creator tier. White Rose and Bumbleby don't compare.

Good thing Oum wanted like 20 volumes of RWBY. That should give them enough time to unfuck the setting.

>Lancaster
Vomit inducing.

Do we know what happened to the moon?

The plot didn't even start until the end of season three, so I wouldn't bet on it.

>the moon?

Blondie Tits and Flaty McGee.

Armless.

>Good thing Oum wanted like 20 volumes of RWBY

If they take the 'We'll keep making RvB as long as people watch it' strategy, then things will get more reasonable as we approach the end of what Monty had sketched out, then go abruptly shithouse-crazy, like when Freelancers and interplanetary conspiracies suddenly took over a show about 6 guys stuck in a box canyon.

Also, what about that letter huh? Shane apparently went nuts when his Oum-Senpai died, or Rooster Teeth is now being run by villains as cartoonishly evil as the ones they write.

The cute thing about that shark is that it was honest curiosity driving it to poke the dude, and then it liked the sensation of being petted so it came back.

I don't know, that's a tiger shark their default action is eat it and hope for the best.

Tiger Sharks are very territorial, but they aren't the completely rage-forever aggressors like Bull sharks, and they lack the cruel curiosity of Makos.

A Tiger shark will poke something that arouses it's curiosity, and attacks whenever it feels trespassed upon. A Bull will attack everything that moves, and some stuff that doesn't move. A Mako will rip and tear to sate their curiosity.

The vast majority of other sharks are pretty chill unless they are feeding, in a frenzy, angered or mistake you for something else like Hammerheads do all the time due to how reliant they are on their electro-based senses seeing only a tiny portion of you.

Level 0 Female Human Prostitute x2.

>level zero

Does it count as "prostitutes" if they only "service" each other? And for free?

The show is full of little girls for you to imagine banging each other, why do RWBYfags always default to incest?

Why do you not realise Weiss is best girl to which all other girls owe service?

I find it hilarious that you call people out on the incest fetish and then turn around and bring up Weiss. Because Winter exists.

But, and this is important, tsundere does not automatically lead to incest.

You're like the worst kind of GM. Except instead of combing through a player's backstory looking for people to kill off, you're looking for blood relations you can make do it.

Well, one of my players DOES routinely make Nobility their background.

Why the fuck is a RWBY thread on Veeky Forums ?

I mean, I'm a fan myself, but shouldn't this shit be on /co/ ?

You can get away with anything if you write "Stat X" in the OP.

Nobody said Weiss might wanto to go at it with Winter.
Would be hot, though.

if i remember well banned from /co/ till the new season comences

some mod got rusled by greentext or something like that

Risus stats-

Anime chick. Awkward comedy (4) Boobs (3) Absurd fighting (2) Monologues (1)

It was heavily implied when said Weiss was best girl and incest is bad, and said that was hypocritical because Weiss has a sister.

lrn2read

Dead once best girl catches up to them.

It's somehow broken in some shots and full in others.126

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The explanation for that is that the Remnant moon is not tidal locked like our moon; it rotates to show different faces, so if you look at it from the right angle it looks full, but from another you can see the bits.

Worst girl, even being a catgirl doesn't help her because there is a better one of those around too.

>Implying she didn't get a one way ticket to getting splat via parasol opening at high altitude

Why would posting about cartoons be a bannable offense? Just how shitty is /co/ these days?

>implying physics has any place in RWBY

If they at least tried to make it look like they did I would be able to stand those fight scenes. They all just feel like watching a kid play with action figures to me

Yes I'm a touch more curious as to why it's in bits in the first place.

I don't particularly mind the floaty stuff when they're fighting big monsters (the choreography of that battle against the scorpion and bird in the first season still stands out to me) but when it's between two humans it just looks strange.

>tfw Yang has a backstory now
>tw it's tragic

-4 STR

Get the fuck off my board.

Yes, well, everybody dislikes Blake.

Why must the Suncow suffer ?

I've been running a rwby campaign in M&M and then OVA. Its not perfect but it works.

Let's be honest, Blake and Weiss are the worst girls.

>Left
Cute Girl/10

>Right
Armless

I don't know, I'm pretty neutral on weiss.

ANGRY BEST GIRL NOISES

Haven't watched this shit in a while. Are the voice actors still shit tier?

I'd disagree with you (thinking back I started to have big problems with at Season 9) but you aren't wrong. I was thinking about how ironic it was that member of RT have ragged on The Simpsons for going on for too long when they have said they'll keep make RvB for ever if people want it.

Sword Art Online and Gate both have an interesting setting, doesn't stop them from being shit.

He had 13 Volumes planned if I remember correctly

That's not Ruby.

Please, even Blake is better than Generic Peppy Precocious Main Character.

>>Weiss
>>Worst Girl

Fahck you.

She may be a bitch, but at least she's entertaining and she is a lot better in the second and third season.

Also magical rapier, fuck you.

At least the main character won't run away from her problems.

Those aren't Nora

What's wrong with that?

>implying it isn't Pyyrha

user, Pyyrha can't be best girl. She's got no heart.

They killed the wrong part of Arkos. They had one job, and they fucked that up.

>mfw they killed off best girl

Arkos was too pure for this world.

But user, why would you kill Glorious Self-Insert 1, it's not like the Cinder's plan succeeding is entirely his fault.

How can anyone hate this face?

To be fair, no one told him a damn thing about what was going on, and he's the worst fighter at the academy; not a good choice for the guard of your most critical endeavour at it's most critical moment.

>Cinder's plan succeeding is entirely his fault.
How?

>Third Column
>All Ahego Faces