Muh bubble

>muh bubble

"You see Billy, back in my day, we traded paper for everything there was. What did we do when we ran out of paper? Why, we printed more! And we thought that system would never fail."

What if Bitcoin becomes the world reserve currency....?

nocoiners will never learn
>some shitty website
>or a crypto where you can transfer a lot of money around the globe (monero) etc

Amazon and Apple actually continued to create a better product though, and that's why they still exist. Bitcoins blockchain technology can't even keep up with the most shittiest of scam coins these days.

Imagine how that graph would look differently if during the Amazon and Apple bubbles, they did absolutely nothing and kept hoping that people would buy their product for years to come without any improvements. That's Bitcoin.

It already is. The rest just have to catch up.

People who invest all of their crypto-money into bitcoin are fucking retarded. ETH will obviously be the winner in terms of long-term price. I don't think it will ever be used as a currency though.

Don't give away the plot, user.

Look at me.
LOOK AT ME!
I am the Illuminati now.

In other news, Apples now == Oranges.

Wait, which one should I buy then?

Oranges for the vitamin C
Apples are just another sugary shitfruit

Bitcoin is the America Online of crypto

People are gonna be flingin coin like they would fling those free AOL trial CDs

Apple and Amazon grew substantially though. They offer more products, services and do far more business. They make way more profit too.

I made this almost a year ago!

needless to say im hodling. hands of steel mother fuckers.

Funny, BTC's all-time graph looks exactly the same as those charts.

Are we in a global tech bubble?

Yes. Soon enough the people will realize that technology only complicates our lives and we'll go back to the ways of the past. Just as Jesus intended.

When will you idiots realise that bitcoin is not real money and is used just to buy drugs stupidest investment ever! just backing up weed sellers with your actions and cant change it to real money. Buy something like stocks, bitcoin has no real value and is stupid

t. salty nocoiner trying to accumulate

You missed the train, buy now so at least your kids can have a lambo.

Google the everything bubble

Reminder if you have at least ONE Bitcoin, you'll make it.

Nice, user

>2017
>not being all in guava
Stay poor, fruitlet

So how do you know Bitcoin is like Apple and not like Cisco?

>tfw was following crypto's since bitcoin was sitting at ~30$
>was there to witness the chaos on /g/ that caused moot to create this board
>sat in front of my screen at 4 in the morning watching bitcoin hit 1,000$ for the first time
>was an underage europoor with no ability to invest

My portfolio is sitting at ~10,000$ right now, all of it mined, the vast majority of it being ETH. Will I make it lads?

I was a literal fucking god at that. My middle school had an actual contest to frisbee them at targets and I got 5/5 cans from across the basketball court in the gym. Felt up a few girls' tits that week and pretty much peaked there for a decade until I got into crypto.

Should i cop 1 LTC or 0.01 BTC?

You think bitcoin is going to start making MP3 players and sell books?

Stop being stupid

You idiots realize that quantum computers will render all cryptography useless? Right?

The point of saying something is a bubble, is that 95% of the stocks will fail and only 5% will survive the bubble. How could BTC fail when its already beating the shit out of everything else. BTC is a monopoly.

buy the king

Do you see the dip in your own zoomed in chart? That is what people are waiting for. That looks like a 100% retracement. I'd buy back in at the bottom of the mountain, but BTC wants to breach 12k now without any significant dip or consolidation.

Not Iota.

How do you idiot know that BITCOIN IS NOT APPLE OR CISCO

Man that's gotta hurt. Knowing you could be set for life now, if you had just a little capital back then.
We're all going to make hit brudda. Even if this bubble bursts it's still a year or so down the road when we all are filthy rich

>implying normalfags will adopt a guava based diet

I said LIKE Apple or Cisco, clearly drawing a parallel between the two possible trajectories after both their respective bubbles in 2000. Calm the fuck down.

>the silent shill

Thanks man, I've accepted it at this point. I have 20k of student debt (I moved to US lel) and ~500$ in my bank account. Having as much money in crypto's as I do, especially considering I haven't invested any real money, makes me very happy. Until 3 days ago I only had ether, now I have 1500 LINK and 50 SALT too (bought them with ether), so hopefully that will yield more profits than ether alone would.