DRAWTHREAD - Someone Had To Do It EDITION

Previous thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4AtBBVZ73U
youtube.com/watch?v=L1xT_0aQ2iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck face

requesting pic related with a big-ass marching band drum

requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

Shut up, fuck face

Migrating request to new thread

Requesting the guy on the right with armour more like the one on the left. More organic and plate-looking, with eyes covering a lot of it. The sword, too, should look slightly organic, and also has eyes. The gown at the bottom should be pretty unadorned and plain, same as the hood/cap on the head.

The face should look a bit more skeletal and dry, but how skeletal is up to the artist. Please feel free to mess around with armour styles, designs, placement of eyes and level of ornamentation on stiff. If you think it'll look cool, please go for it!

I've got a pretty flexible request here. I'd like to have a piece done of my sleep deprived elf witch Samalia. She keeps her black hair in a messy over the shoulder braid to keep it out of the way of her dark circled eyes. She wore somewhat simple patterned cloth and walked around barefoot. She had a iron staff with a dragons head at the top (doesn't need to be exact like ref, I just included the image cause I liked how simple it was).

While I would like to have a just profile image of her standing leaning against her staff, feel free to draw her doing things. Putting things/people to sleep, reading bed time stories to elf kids, or having a fun time at a tavern drinking with the townsfolk. Cute, lewd, serious, have fun with it.

Some details about her to understand her character a bit. The reason she is sleep deprived is due in part to a curse from her childhood. As a kid she was rambunctious and a troublemaker, ending up in her pissing off one of the elders. They wanted to see her lose a bit of that youthful energy and cursed Samalia so she would never get rest. The elder died years later and the curse remains, so she seeks to get it removed by any means.

Due to her curse she tends to be moody with exaggerated emotions and reactions. She is honest and doesn't lie or beat around the bush as she is horrible at it. She has a quick temper and is easily agitated. Samalia also has an almost childlike appreciation for the passions of others, and loves seeing them improve at what their goals. (Which has led on more then one sidequest derailing the plot entirely.) She is also known for playing very obvious pranks on people. Buckets on top of slightly open doors kind of stuff. (Often betrayed by her basic inability to make a competent lie.)

While she dabbled in many schools of magic her main contribution to the group I played her in was her power over mind and body. Blinding or deafening foes, putting guards to sleep, lowering resistances and so on.

>look mom, I posted it again!

Migrating a request for a friend. And this time I changed the pronouns around so user doesn't blow a gasket.

He's been making a Twilight Caste sorceress for an Exalted 3rd Ed game he'll be playing in. The face is somewhat similar to the picture on the left, while he was thinking something akin to the outfit on the right, as his character is a travelling scholar and/or sorceress.

And having been privy to what the rest of the party is making, he was wondering if he could get her drawn with the most exasperated expression possible, as they are going to end up driving his character up a wall in frustration. The least annoying of them are probably the Berserker, and the Bollywood action hero.

The bear is because he has a bear for a familiar. Bear is entirely optional.

Posted my request at the end of last thread, so i'll just repost then hit the clock.

Been a long time. Could use a modernized version of my party before we enter our last few sessions.

Girl on the left is basically our settings blackbeard now. Think pirate queen. She wears clothes similar to the picture, with a black overcoat and tricorn hat, and (yep) a right-eye eyepatch.

Guy in the center has been brought back from the dead too many times. these days he goes shirtless and shoeless, his hair stretching down to his ass. His skin is pale white, and his frame is girly and lithe. He carries a single bag on his belt for medicine. He should have poor posture, carrying the weight of existence on his shoulders.

The girl on the right no longer stays in one form for very long. She refuses to wear decent things and always sluts it up in royal lingerie or dresses. Her skin is more shadow than tangible. As long as you manage to capture these features, it doesn't matter what clothes you have her wear.

Requesting an antagonist from a current campaign:
>shortish half-asian woman with a colorful tattoo on her neck and right arm
>wears a suit, keeps her hair in a ponytail or bun
>chainsmoker, carries a Chinese jian in a plain wooden sheath and a machine pistol, ideally an M93-R
I'd post a reference image but I can't find one of the concept of a "Yakuza princess" that isn't too cheesecakey. Which is the reason I'm here.

Bumping from last thread

>Requesting an elf rogue.
> He has tanned skin with white hair, an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. His eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. He's been in a number of fights and has two good scars to show for it the first is a single large scar across his upper chest, the second is a cross shaped scar that nearly cost him his left eye.
> I would like the leather for his armor and belt to be a dark brown, his pants a light red, and foot wraps light brown. The wolf motif can stay silver with ruby eyes.
> For his pose could he be flipping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
> And as a final request could this be done in a character concept design showing his front and back profile? If its too much work I understand.

Since I posted something right at the deathbed of the last thread, here's a repost.

>repost
This is a request for a character of mine, who I have played for a long time.

There's a lot of situations he could be in, from hanging from a rope between two tall buildings, to hiding under something (perhaps from something) or giving his daughter a piggyback in shallow (swamp) water. (She really shouldn't be there...). Or honestly, anything you could imagine.

Feel free to make anything you wish different than I specified, I would appreciate any deliveries.

Can I request a non-lewd indian lamia?

You can post a lewd lamia.
Someone like Mimic would probably give it a shot.

Requesting a Rhythm Heaven monkey as a bard specialized in string instruments. (Can be litterally any string instrument.)

If the drawfriend who was working on this is still around, I'm sorry I didn't reply last night. Veeky Forums was having connection errors, and I couldn't stay up to reply to you properly. Here's what I was going to say:

So far, not a bad start. No offense, but the legs seem to kind of end where his torso begins - but that could easily be fixed with a bit more of that chainmail.

But overall, the lineart looks solid, and I like his expression. And I like how you included the tie and an actual shirt to his coat. Maybe add a gauntlet onto the hand with the weapon, with the open sleeve kind of hanging over it as it is now?

(Non-lewd Monster girl user)
Since lamia is covered, requesting a non suggestive spider girl.

"indian" lamia

Is the drawfriend still doing this?

Give me a moment, I have a picture in my character art folder you might like.

There is no such thing as a non suggestive spidergirl.

That's why I requested one friend! Why request something there's an abundance of?

Does this work for you?

There are a pair of other pictures done by the same artist, but I can't find a copy of them that's as large.

That's all, sorry for taking up so much image space.

Mind reposting the wording of your request?
I might pick this one up, if your initial drawfriend stays MIA.

Here's a sketch. I'll try to have line-art done in the next couple days.

I know this image is already perfect, but could someone give it a try after they've wiped the tears of joy from their eyes and put on a new pare of unsoiled underwear? She's a voodoo alienist that summons things through a stomach tattoo, giving her the title Mother of Monsters. Skull is the skull of an elder thing, and she's standing by an altar while tentacles come down from the sky.

>rattle rattle

Can you draw jet fuel melting some steel beams? I just need to use it for my fantasy campaign.

You once again saved a drawfriend from spending his freetime doing something a lazy ass could solve with a simple google search, you can take all the space you want

you so funny. we kill you last.

Can some kind soul draw my tabletop character? Even a sketch would be wonderful.

40ish year old halfelf bard in heavy armor with a lute and a greatsword.

To be fair, some people just like seeing what people draw.

Are we Arnold, now? I think everyone deserves to see the scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4AtBBVZ73U

#
Might try the Lure Worm later on. For now here's one of them. Hope you like!

That's. Fucking. Crazy.

Sure.
I: Wears a full suit of plate like this, with a similar tunic beneath the torso armor that covers the armor over the arm, will expand in detail later. No armor on the feet either and just wears leather "shoes".

II: He wears a great bascinet exactly like pictured that also completely covers his neck and part of his shoulder with a built-in gorget. It is not bolted to his armor, but rather capable of free movement.

III: Wears hourglass mitten gauntlets that cover his hands and wrists.

IV: Like the knight in the old medieval painting, he has GIGANTIC sleeves that swoop down to his hips and cover everything on his arms up to his wrists. However unlike the painting and like the guy in (I), he wears the heraldry tunic underneath his torso armor but over his arms. As in (V) the colors of his sleeves are different as well. His right sleeve is the presented color of red, likewise the left is that shade of yellow.

VI: His primary weapon on foot his his warhammer, which he holds one handed with the base planted on the ground like in the picture. Similar size as well, nothing that looks like it came out of Warhammer the franchise.

Reposting.

I would like to request the character on the right riding a Styracosaurus, no gun, his arm up as he celebrates his win with a scream.

The dinosaur is wounded on the side, and it's nose horn is stained with blood.

The background is a coliseum with hundreds of people cheering on them, but I would be happy enough without it.

Requesting a monster sketch for an upcoming game:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"

here you go mate. I might have read it as "with a lute AS a greatsword."

I have no regrets.

>this is what the artistic talent that didn't migrate to OC thread looks like

A masterpiece

Can't imagine why they'd rather be there.

Yeah i know its not great.

Thanks mate.

Hello draw friends, I would like to request a beast of sorts. I will keep it to the point. Pic related is the general idea of the beast but with few exceptions:

-Thick black fur riddled with filth and tar since the beast moves as little as possible

-Various scars (from other beasts and men who attempted to claim its life). A brilliant Black flame flickers in its chest giving it a subtle glowing appearance.

-Disproportionate/Irregular maw with the lower completely broken and drooling with blood from all the large beasts it had consume to maintain the fire inside it.

-One large yellow eye with a black Iris, the other is missing. The beast has various broken Obsidian horns.

thank you for reading this. Any attempt would be greatly appreciated

He can practice and get better. You'll always be a faggot.

Requesting this. Feel free to ask about anything you need specified.

Dad?

reposting cause not sure if OR saw this

I'm not only amazed that you made that, but that you also survived the attempt.

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

NO SERIOUSLY

WAT

Is this heresy, or beautiful? I can't tell.

That's no way to talk about His Majesty Emperor Karl Franz.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1xT_0aQ2iU

>bitter fetish fag is bitter

Stick to your sad thread.

there was definitely a moment where i stopped and i asked myself what the fuck i was doing with my life drawing for Veeky Forums at 5am

>normalfags

Both? Both!

You are doing the Emperor's work, lemon. Carry on.

This needs a flash version with the music.

Reposting mainly for 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

>Running man
>"Running"
I want my internet back, the one before the Harlem shake and this.

Seconding

Its beautiful ! Thank you bunches.

I'd like to request a lamia man and his daughter.
He is well built, having broad shoulders and a wide snake-half, though looking a bit haggard and skinnier than he should be. His proportions are inhuman, having a slightly taller torso and longer arms ending in reptilian claws, and the musculature beneath would look wrong to a human. His face is also somewhat alien, his mouth being wider and his features sharper than would be on a human. His hair is a bit scraggly and wild, but kept in check with a few loose braids.
The daughter has similar features, though smoother and more human than her father. Her hair is similarly braided, though longer and better groomed. She also looks healthier and better fed than her father.
Both wear simple linen drapes, mostly covering their decency, and the father has a roll of furs tied to his tail. If you do colour, the father would have faded olive skin, golden-brown snake skin, and dark brown hair. The daughter would have pale skin, white and pale brown snake skin, and reddish brown hair.
If you could draw the daughter riding on the fathers back, or the father coiled protectively around the daughter, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone wants to give it a go.

Also, if you don't mind a bit of backstory; the father was the heir in line for the throne of his land, but had a few enemies in his siblings. Before his succession, one of them kidnapped him, stuck him on a ship and dumped him on a semi-frozen island, cutting off trade routes to said island when they began ruling as regent. The father survived for years by living in a cave system with hot springs, eating whatever fish or animal wandered past, during which time he met the girl's mother, a human who took pity on him. Eventually a ship arrived, and they escaped on it, but were intercepted by pirates and separated. He now searches for the mother, while protecting and caring for his child.

No problem bro. Enjoy your game!

i drew something as well but i am not sure whether to post it or not after seeing 's nice work on said request

Post that shit. Don't let your dreams be dreams, user. Im sure the OR would enjoy another deliver anyway.

Requesting a Native American warrior being fitted black plate armor by two male squires. One of them has a holster with the warrior's weapons (twin tomahawks and a knife) slung over his shoulder.

Post it, user! Getting to deliveries to a request is awesome. I'm sure we'd all like to see it anyway.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

i guess i will. thank you anons.

Taking simple/unsettling requests. Although i would love to draw some crude weapons like this

>looking at their newly born quadruplets
How does she do that if she's blind?

That's fucking eerie yo. I've always enjoyed your stuff. Do you have an art blog?

Hello, I was hoping to get a character drawn up.
I would like him to have the same face as Henry Cavill (Top right picture with no shirt) wearing the same hat as Muzzio (Picture immediately below that.) wearing the suit the guy to the left is wearing.
Thanks

Well, she can still hear where they are, and would still turn her head to them.

It's probably late for it, but could I get a piece of art drawn up for a buddy? He's knew to roleplaying and would be pleased as punch if a kind user made something for him.

He is a female navigator with the night eyes (pitch black eyeball), pale and hairless, shark-maw, and unnatural presence mutation.

She was quite beautiful prior to these mutations and some of that might be visible.

She likes to smile a lot, but it's not a happy smile. More like a spider watching a fly stumble into its web. Satisfied, and eerie for a human to see.

Her warp eye is also very angry, with lesions spreading from it across her forehead.

Thanks anons!

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

>He is a female
@_@

Your stuff is actually pretty cool, you did me a monster before and I've seen your stuff. I like your sketchy spooky style, it really stands out! Do you have a blog or anything I can look at?

And if your taking requests, I'd love to see a weapon, a huge, blood and weather-stained and beaten battleaxe, the whole thing forged from a single piece of iron. The most beastly and brutal looking thing imaginable.

i do have one but i haven't updated it in a long while. I might as well upload some of my stuff there.

curioustrapmaker.blogspot.com

Requesting please:
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

The other idea is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in gear and gasmask,
pointing his rifle at a Snork (the old cartoon type) and looking confused.
- also just realized the the name I gave to the ref pic might be misleading..

i will try.

I'd love to see your take on a Wendigo.

A cross legged humanoid with a bandage over his eyes

Fat paladin/warlock wearing a chain shirt, tabard with a sun symbol on it, wielding a shield with the same sun symbol and a staff with an orange gem on it. Longsword at his side, claymore on his back.

Refer to picture, please have him smiling without any smugness. Thanks to whoever picks this up.

repostan, requesting this girl without the horns, animal ears, and multi colored eyes wearing a black frilly noble woman's dress. She has pale white skin and a melancholic expression.

I love your style. I was actually hoping you'd poke your head in again. Would you be willing to do a few more requests in the vein of pic related? I'm working on a ghost themed campaign, and your art is just perfect.

Requesting my human warlock. He is an early 20s male with short brown hair and scruffy facial hair, he has a gemmed necklace, and wears deep purple almost black robes. He should look fairly defeated and have a limp left leg as he's just been rezzed from the dead. He wields a golden war hammer that has a lion's head for the head, in his other hand a half destroyed shield with a painted sun on it. Can also add on his pet quasit if you'd like, usually takes the form of a frog. Thanks ahead of time if any drawfriends take it up.

Just because the content exists doesn't mean it's easy to find, there's no need to be a prick about it.

Posting my wife's DND character. She is a plucky Tiefling pirate who tends to hide her femininity(her body,) Her birthday is coming up, so id like to surprise her.

finally uploaded my 'new' stuff wew.

i will try.

my style(s) is/are mostly incoherent but sure, i will give it a try,

Okay, so I had this request filled a while back, and though I'm happy to have the art, and in the way it turned out, I was wanting to use an image to represent a homebrew race. Said race is very lithe and don't show muscle that much. Would anybody be willing to draw pic related but thinner and less muscular? I feel awful for asking this when I've already had such great art done, but I still love the piece and will use it, I think it was my fault for maybe not stating my initial request clearly enough.

Thanks if anybody does this, and thanks again to the original artist of the piece.

Requesting my 5e fighter. He's in plate armor, wears a sallet helmet, and wields a flamberge in one hand while holding his bloodhound back with his other hand like in pic related. Can also add his tabard which is dark green with a black silhouette of a bloodhound in the middle.

come on user. have you considered other drawfags who see this damn repost over and over again (and other reposts for that matter clogging the thread ? I am not trying to be rude but just accept the fact that none will draw this...not for free at least.

Requesting a magical girl vigilante with a costume similar to sayaka's but with a color scheme like the precure OC pic. If possible i'd like her to be with her Kakapo familiar Jefferies.

Her name is Anna and she is the daughter of a noble and is secretly fighting against one of her father's political rivals whom is secretly a Warlock with a passion for placing peasant souls in crystals and using them to power clockwork constructs

Cool idea.. but a bit ambitious.