CHAINLINK MANIPULATED

THE ACTUAL GREEN RISING IS MANIPULATED!

ONCE IT HIT 0,26$ IT WILL BREAK DOWN TO 0,10$ - 0,08$.

IM IN A HUGE GROUP OF WHALES AND CHAINLINK INVESTORS.
BELIEVE ME, GET YOUR BAGGS OUT AND BUY BACK IN WHEN IT HITS 0,10$

estimated time left: 30min.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cthcvp
etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like it will be a good time to buy more link.
Thanks for the tip! I have my wallet ready

please you better not fucking lie

its going to bittrex we know. But did u know this is already priced in? Your bags will just get dump. No need for reverse psychology, we aint buying.

Can you get them to dump it back to 0.05 atleast? thanks

nigga the actual whales keep their LINK in their wallets because they are not retarded pajeets chasing pumps

enjoy your 50$ gains street shitter

Me and the other investors/whales try our best to lowball this as much as we can :)

15min left.

We are ready to go.
Our bots for to lowball as much as possible will mostly affect binance

drop and buy in when we are finished!

Could you at least post proof?

Yes, of course.
discord.gg/cthcvp
join our discord and talk to "Jonas" aka "Fisky"
if you want further details.

Feel free to join the channel!

So much dumping!!! I can't handle this!!!!! REEEEEEEE

I love those threads.
I keep them open and come back 2-3 hours to see normies raging

Excellent FUD lmao.

It's been over 40 minutes, OP. Where is the dump?

Can you just die of cancer? Like your dying whore mother?

came here to post this

Ffffffuuuuuuuuu it's dumping why???

SELL NOW! I warned you.

>MANIPULATED
babby's first day in crypto

The "whales" are dumping their 2 BTC worth of LINK. OH NOOOO

discord.gg/cthcvp

feel free to join our voice-channel and message me
(Fisky).

We will start in nearly 10 minutes.

Dont join, they will hack/scam you.

Yeah, ofc we hack you through the discord-server.
Just don't click any link and you are good to go.

Because there is no basis for this pump. Why should this coin be valued any different than it was yesterday?

I hate all the bullshit on this board regarding chainlink. it goes up 30% without any basis and everyone flips shit. And I'm saying this as a 20k link holder.

We're heading back down to 1500 sat gents. the pump is plateauing and switching to dumping.

Ill come back to tell you how wrong and retarded you are.

lmao "dump" eat dick niggers. we found a new floor

ahahahahhahahaHAHAHAHHAAH

>there is no basis for this pump
There was no reason for Link to dump after reaching 50 cents either, let alone for it to fall out of the top 100.

WHAT THE FUCK I SOLD AT 0.25 AND ITS RISING AGAIN WHERE IS THE DUMP REEEEEE FUCKING FAGGOT OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got tricked faggot

>waaa I sold the most promising coin of all time at 25 cents each why is it rising I blame you OP you fag

>no basis
I mean seriously, use your brains for a while. Where did millions of dollars come from? Just randomly, you think? Out of a sudden, thousands of people just bought link at the same time?
Pic related describes you pretty well

>the most promising coin of all time

Do you honestly have faith that your investment is safe in the hands of Sergey? A literal one-man team run by an uncharismastic probably beta guy in his 20s-30s who's been awol for a month and is showing signs of emotional stress (snap holiday, weight gain).

ChainLink's concept is great but that will mean nothing if Sergey can't handle this, and there isn't a big group of senior staff around him to support him or the project.

Need to know, sell now? Real replies only thanks.
(Ben holds 3200 LINK)

That uncharismatic beta guy has won $100k from the POC contest and has since then been invited to many prestigious conventions to give presentations on, with the next one being in february.
The emotional stress you pointed out just tells me he's a human like me and is taking all of this seriously. That is a great sign.

no idiot the risk of missing out on monster gains isnt worth the 20-30% you could gain

Swift, Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, Fidelity, Société Générale, World Economic Forum, Capgemini, Gartner, etc.

If the Chainlink team was anything like you described, none of these names would be directly tied to Chainlink.

Keep trying, faggot.

He helps ladies carry their bags, you fool.

>estimated time left: 30min.
>1 hour 40min later. Fuck off pajeet, you aren't getting your cheap bags back.

why? all LINK has done is corrected itself form bitcoins pump and crash the other day. It is back to where it was a week or so ago. This was a correction that won't go down again unless bitcoin crashes, in which case you shouldn't sell anyway because you wil lose BTC value and make the pajeets richer. It is hold either way in my book, until you make some big money. Sell now if you want to trade other things but this is a 6+month hold for a lot of gains (in satoshis).
If you think you know something that will increase in satoshit (Like ODN maybe) in the next few weeks then sure, sell. Nobody knows if this will keep goin gup, for all we know Sergey might come out tomorrow with great news and you are fucked. I am holding with 35% of my portfolio in LINK and trading with the rest on other coins and tokens. I don't hold BTc because I am trying to make more of it not jsut ride bitcoins price up and down as an investment. LINK is an investment, not a trade for the most part. Will it go down later? possibly, will it go up, maybe. Long-term (1-6 months)it will be higher than this, even longer term (12months+) it will make you rich.
I would buy as much as you can afford to write off as an investment and forget about for a year or two.

remember, Sergey could come out tomorrow and say he has failed and it crashes and burns. I think this will succeed but I have written off my investment in link already. It is off my binnace and I ignore it mostly.
>Investing in LINK > Trading LINK.
This might end up being the crypto world PayPal for all anybody knows or it might end up being a stinking pile of shit. Obviously, I think the former hence the investment. That is for you to decide.

just wait guys, it's gonna drop real soon

NOOOO THIS CAN BE HAPPENING

larping shit skinned street shitter kys

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH MY LINK

please let this happen i promise ill fill my bags and never sell again

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

C'mon linkies get your stickies

Hi, UK qt sticker seller. Just bought 100k. This is what I imagine you look like when I think about you at night.

No clue man, guess people think they're volnurable because this board seems heavily invested into LINK.

Oh shit, the normies are coming!
>THE NORMIES ARE COMING FOR OUR LINK!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bazinga!

not a qt. would not hit

I only had ODN QTs and some dodgy ones from /b/ :(