Leaf Ninja Quest #85

>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf Ninja Quest

>Gaidens: pastebin.com/dyank8nq

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LazeQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sleep for a lot longer than you expected, and by the time you wake up, the army is already disbanding and heading home, while some remain to disassemble the camp.

You grab breakfast quickly at the mess hall, which has been left to function until the entire rest of the camp is gone. You take a seat next to Sasuke, who is also eating.

"Just woke up, huh?" he smirks. "I'm in the same boat. Totally exhausted. Anyway, seems like we're done here. All the villages are supposed to handle giving out honors and performing funeral services on an individual basis. So everybody is to be back home in the next couple of days. Though I'm pretty sure we still have plenty of people we know hanging out here, so you could catch them before you leave. As for me, I'm going to be leaving right after this. Eager to get back to the village."

You chat with Sasuke for a while longer as you two finish eating, then you both get up.

"Kiba already took off, apparently." Sasuke tells you. "Got tired of trying to bask in the glory, I guess. But he also said he had something important that he had to get home to do as soon as possible. I don't know if he even slept. So I'll make sure he made it back alright too. Anyway, if you're sticking around a bit longer, I'll see you later."

Sasuke waves goodbye, then turns to leave South, back in the direction of the Hidden Leaf Village.

>A.Join him, you're dying to get home

>B.Say something before he goes (Write-in)

>C.Look for someone in particular (Specify)

>D.Just wander around and see who's still here

>E.Other

>>A.Join him, you're dying to get home

>>A.Join him, you're dying to get home
Got to go see Uncle.

>>D.Just wander around and see who's still here

>E. Say goodbye, then head to Mount Kakazan. Sarujizo needs a high five, the guy's a fuckin trooper.

Maybe help out with packing up.

>D.Just wander around and see who's still here

You figure you can spare a bit more time, and decide to stay here for a bit longer. As you head to try and find a place to help out with packing up, you pass Iruka and Anko, holding their son Taiyaki. They seem to have run into Orochimaru as they were leaving.

"What a lovely little family you've made, Anko." Orochimaru says. "Well, you should be careful. You're probably relieved to finally be rid of that curse seal, but it ate up a lot of calories. You can't afford to get lazy now that you're married, and I remember your eating habits. You're going to have to work harder than ever to keep your figure."

Anko's fists are shaking, but she restrains herself and accepts the advice.

"This should be the last time you ever have to see me, dear." Orochimaru says, walking off. "Sorry for all the trouble. Have yourself a nice life."

Iruka eventually calms Anko down, and they leave as well.

You find a group that's packing up tents, then spend some time helping. After a few hours, only the medical tents and the mess hall are still up. You head over to the medical tents to check them out, and find Kakashi Sensei there, along with Guy on crutches. You didn't get a good look before, but your teacher is back to one normal eye with the other covered.

"Look out Kon, I'm just as youthful as ever!" Guy shouts, as he flips around on his crutches, despite the cast on his leg. "Opened all 8 Gates, and I'm still trucking!"

"You are something else, Guy." Kakashi sighs. "I swear you'll be hopping around until the moment you're put in your grave."

>A.Ask Guy about his leg

>B.Ask Kakashi about his eye

>C.Say something else (Write-in)

>D.Look for someone else

>E.Other

>>A.Ask Guy about his leg
>>B.Ask Kakashi about his eye

>>A.Ask Guy about his leg
"It'll take more than six feet of dirt to keep Guy down."

>>B.Ask Kakashi about his eye
Also ask where the other sharingan will go.

We wrapping up boys

Fuck

>A.Ask Guy about his leg

>A.Ask Guy about his leg

Pls no pigfat anko

We could still do the movie events.
We only did like one right? There's a whole crap ton of events we could do now.
Let's go kill some more ninja gods!

>>D.Look for someone else
Let's see if we can learn something unique from Orochimaru.

>D.Look for someone else
The land of snow ninjas! I wanna know how they did!

>A.Ask Guy about his leg
"A yang infusion can heal you from literally burning to ash from the inside out, but it can't fix a broken bone? Weird."

Maybe, next generation time soon too though

You can't help but laugh at the man's antics.

"It'll take more than six feet of dirt to keep Guy down." you joke. "So how's the leg?"

"Well, whatever Naruto did was enough to save me, but this leg is too far gone." Guy answers. "At least, for now. Orochimaru said it was just because Naruto didn't know how. So he'll put some knowledge in the kid's head and we'll see. I may just get it back to normal yet. Though even if I don't, I'm still fine. My youth can burn on no matter what."

After that, you turn to Kakashi.

"I see you got your eye back, Sensei." you note. "What do you plan to do with the other sharingan?"

"I can't handle having all the time, the strain on my chakra is too great." your teacher replies. "But that doesn't mean it might not be useful in the future. I've sealed it on my person for emergencies. Though I'll have to get an operation to swap it in every time. Let's hope it doesn't come up often."

"Are you ready to go home, Guy Sensei?" you hear from Lee as he barges in. "Since you are held up by that leg, I will carry you back to the Leaf!"

"No, no, no." Sakura complains as she emerges from further in the tent. "That is a terrible idea, what if Guy Sensei gets injured further?"

"Then you will just have to join us, Sakura!" Lee exclaims, as he lifts his teacher onto his shoulders. "If you are running alongside us, we can feel confident that no matter what happens, we can count on you!"

"You were about to head out anyway, right Sakura?" Guy asks. "Then come with us! Alright Lee, let's go!"

"Right!"

Lee takes off running, his teacher on his shoulders. Sakura gives a defeated sigh, then takes off after them.

"Well, I should be leaving too." Kakashi says. "There should be barely anyone left here as it is. Care to join me, or are you still looking for someone?"

>A.Let's go home

>B.I want to go find someone (Specify)

>C.I'll just stick around a bit longer

>D.Other

>>A.Let's go home

>A.Let's go home

>>A.Let's go home

>>A.Let's go home

"Want me to carry you too?"

>>B.I want to go find someone (Specify)
Orochimaru might have something useful for us to learn. He is literally guaranteed to know techniques we don't.

>>A.Let's go home
Let's fixing race them. Carry Kalashnikov on our shoulders. Please please PLEASSEEE. We owe lee a rematch anyway

You know what, I change my vote Racing Lee and Guy with Kakashi on our shoulders sounds awesome.

>A.Let's go home
"Get on, I'll carry you like a monkey on my back and we can be Lee and Gai-sense. Break that tie of you have with your rival."

Yeah lets do that great idea

lets do this

You really should make a twitter to announce these threads, or at least one for your future threads if this one ends soon.

>A.Let's go home

But he did announce it on his twitter....

What is it? He doesn't have a link in his op.

You decide that you're about done here. Home awaits.

"Let's go, Sensei. In fact, why don't I carry you?" you smirk. "We can race Lee and Guy. How about it, another match with your rival?"

Your teacher buts his hand to his face and sighs. "Do we really have to?"

With just a bit more goading, you convince him and head off after the others. You almost catch up to Lee a couple of times, but he arrives at the village before you.

"We have done it, Sensei!" Lee cheers, as he puts Guy down.

"Looks like that's another victory for me, eh Kakashi?" Guy smiles. "I'm in the lead now. Don't you be taking me lightly just because of this leg, now."

Kakashi merely sighs again as you let him down. "Yeah, yeah."

You, Lee and Sakura are all beat, so you rest for just a bit at the gate.

"Tomorrow is when the Hokage should be awarding honors, and then the service for the fallen is tomorrow afternoon." Kakashi tells you. "So take the rest of today to get some rest, you hear?"

You assure your teacher that you will, then he and Guy head off. Lee and Sakura are soon to follow once they recover, leaving just you.

>A.Head straight home

>B.Swing by somewhere else first (Write-in)

>C.Other

twitter.com/LazeQM

@LazeQM

I've made sure to post it at the end of every thread, since the very first

>>A.Head straight home
Uncle!

>A.Head straight home
Uncle we ain't dead and we talked to mom and we may need a hug

>A.Head straight home

>>A.Head straight home
How do you think tenten is gonna handle her feelings? I hope laze doesn't give us an easy out for her to say something along the lines of "realizing she only likes as a friend@ or something dumb like that

I just stumbled on this quest last week, so I've been rushing the archives a bit. I hadn't noticed.

>>A.Head straight home

There's only one place you want to be right now. As soon as you catch your breath, you're off running again.

You arrive at the familiar restaurant to see the closed sign outside, yet you smell an all too familiar smell coming from within. You head inside to see your uncle at a table, with a spread laid out for two.

"Welcome home, Kon!" he greets you with a smile. "As soon as I got word that the war was over, I put business on hold. I'm sure you're dying to eat a good meal, right? Now you can take as much time as you want. If you want any more, I'll just whip it right up!"

Before your uncle is even finished speaking, you run in for a hug. He's surprised at how sudden it is, but embraces you back. After a bit, you separate and get to eating. It may just be the best meal you've ever had.

"So Kon, I hear you and your team are the big heroes!" your uncle laughs. "You saved the world! Not too shabby! I bet you've got all kinds of stories!"

>A.Tell your uncle about the war

>B.Tell your uncle abut meeting your mom

>C.Tell your uncle about saving the world from the goddess of chakra

>D.Other

>>A.Tell your uncle about the war
>>B.Tell your uncle abut meeting your mom

>B. Tell your uncle about meeting your mom.

I hope you're hype for being trapped in a jail tomorrow, Planewrong

That's all. I'm still 40 threads behind this one, so I'm not even gonna attempt to jump in.

>B.Tell your uncle abut meeting your mom
She was... kind of a nerd. It was nice.

>The War
>Our Mum

As you eat, you tell your uncle all about the war. From your time helping to lead the Third Division, to helping to defeat your revived master.

"Wow, I almost don't believe it!" your uncle laughs. "Serving as Assistant Commander, protecting all your troops, picking out some intruders, defeating a former Kage or two, you are just on a roll, kid!"

You also skip ahead to some of the rest before doubling back. You get slightly more serious for this one.

"Uncle, I also met mom." you tell him. "She was revived too."

You tell your uncle all about your encounter, and that she made sure to pass her technique on to you.

"And she did say one more thing, for you Uncle." you go on. "She wanted to tell you how grateful she was for raising her, and me. She said she owes everything to you."

Your uncle has been holding back tears the entire time you've been talking about your mother, but at this, he wipes them all away.

"That's right. I've spent all my life raising you two." he says, looking down. "There are plenty of things I missed out on, but... I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's all been worth it. Thank you, Kon. It was nice to hear from her one last time."

The two of you finish eating your meal.

>A.Stay at home and relax, say something else (Write-in)

>B.Head out to see if someone else make it back alright (Specify)

>C.Go somewhere (Specify)

>D.Other

>>D.Other
Ask uncle for girl advice, dear god someone we know must have some fucking advice

Fucking this.

>>B.Head out to see if someone else make it back alright (Specify)
Time to check on the 10/10

Supported

>D. Stay home and just enjoy spending time with Uncle.

Or

Kiba left on no sleep, let's check on him

I get the feeling that he probably couldn't help all that much

Check in with Neji, see how he's doing, having Hinata back has to be weird for him.

This, lord above this.

I hope his advice is 'Stop pussyfooting around, asking everyone for advice and choose one. Then let the other one down gently.'

>D.Other
Uncle and Girl advice

Shino (lets see if what we did helped him with Fu a bit)

So, guys, is Kon's hobby Shipping?

pretty much, we project our own issues with lack of conviction by forcing ships/encoraging others.

Fingers crossed too mate. We can't have both and I for one don't want a Witcher 3 situation were we end up getting none of them cause we can't help but think with our dicks when yen was clearly the correct choice.

You decide to just spend the rest of the day at home relaxing with your uncle. As the evening wears on, you decide to seek his advice on your problem.

"Hey Uncle, I need some girl advice." you say. "So both Tenten and Kurotsuchi are interested in me, and I don't know what to do. No one has given me any helpful advice so far."

"Hmm... I see." your uncle rubs his chin. "That's quite a predicament you're in. Though don't you think you'd be better served asking someone who's actually been married instead of an old bachelor like me? I never had time for women."

"Raising kids is tough, you know. You guys didn't support yourselves." your uncle sighs. "Sorry, but I don't really know. Just pick who you like more, I guess. Isn't that how it works? Hell, you know what? You're grown up now. I've got all the time in the world. I'm going to start living my own life, starting with getting a girlfriend! You've already got two prospects,so you'd better not let me beat you, Kon!"

You don't know if your uncle's challenge is entirely serious, but you feel a bit more confident somehow, anyway.

The next morning, you make your way to the Hokage's office. There are a huge number of people there, so you spend quite some time waiting in line. In fact, you and your team are the last ones in.

"Your five are receiving the highest honors our village can bestow." Itachi says, giving each of you and Akamaru a fancy medal. "It doesn't account for saving the entire world, but please take it with pride regardless."

The service for the fallen is later today, but you've got a few hours. Your teammates all leave to relax a while before they get underway.

>A.Talk to Itachi while you're here (Write-in)

>B.Talk to one of your teammates before they go (Write-in)

>C.Go find someone else to meet up with before the service (Specify)

>D.Just relax until it's time

>E.Other

Why are you not on that new wuest board?

seeing Shino could be fun, did the Seven Tails help wingman for us?

>>D.Just relax until it's time
>uncle is making a race to see who gets laid/married first
My sides.

>C.Go find someone else to meet up with before the service (Specify) First Shino to see how things with Fu went

New wuest board? I didn't know we were dividing Veeky Forums up by geography now.

>E. Hide from Tenten. You aren't READY!

>C.Go find someone else to meet up with before the service (Specify)
Taiyaki. I want to make sure that he's alright, see to it that Isobu's settling down properly and all that jazz.

Got some errands to run guys, be back in a bit

Quest, you know what I mean,

>>B.Talk to one of your teammates before they go (Write-in)
Dude, I think your mom totally has a thing for my uncle. Don't specify which one of them you're talking to. Let them figure it out

Errands, grrrrr, ect, ect.

It's mostly QM discretion, we keep running here. Please don't start the argument it makes a mess of the thread. The end part is /qst/ sucks and no one's goin there.

Be sure to eat your dinner while you're at it.

Is it not an optional board? Is the Questmaster under any obligation to move? No? Then be silent wary user.

ERRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS

I'd prefer you in quest, lets hope they make it.
Have fun anyway.

and then
Lets find out how the beasts settled down (getting the gossip on Shino while we are at it)

But catch up with Kiba and sasuke heading into the service with them.

No, I didn't. I was unaware there was a quest board. Is it that new /qst/ board? I've visited that a few times, but I haven't seen any quests on it. Mostly it seems like /b/ 2.0, lots of random nonsense that have nothing to do with story telling.

Yes, they are making trial runs.

Are you sure? Because I honestly can't recall seeing any quests on there. I think you're making this up to troll with. And I'm the dupe, here, for responding to you when that's what you wanted all along. How dumb of me.

No trolling, but have fun.

You head out to see a couple of people before the service. As you do so, Itachi calls to your team.

"I almost forgot, you are all granted extended leave." the Hokage tells you. "Take as much time as you wish before returning to regular missions."

"Well thanks, Lord Itachi." Kiba smiles. "My fiancee will be thrilled to hear it."

The stress on the word makes it clear he's bragging. You all go your separate ways, and you find Shino's house. He was just about to head out when you catch up to him.

"So, how'd things go with Fuu?" you ask. "Her tailed beast get settled okay?"

"He did. I'll have to thank you for that." Shino adjusts his glasses. "I was training my insects to carry passengers at extremely high altitudes so I could help Fuu fly again. With Chomei's return, that will have less impact than I hoped, I'm sure. But I get the feeling things will work out. I'm just glad she's happy."

You talk a bit further with Shino, then head off to your next destination. You find Iruka and Anko's house less heavily guarded than before, but you think you notice an ANBU out of the corner of your eye. After knocking, Iruka lets you in, where you find Sai once again playing with young Taiyaki while Anko watches.

"Taiyaki is as good as ever." Iruka assures you. "And it's all because of you, Kon. I can't thank you enough."

After confirming the boy's condition, it's about time for the service. You head to the village cemetery.

>A.Stand next to someone in particular (Specify)

>B.Just take a place wherever

>C.Other

>>A.Stand next to someone in particular (Specify)
The team.

>>A.Stand next to someone in particular Sai
We really need to get cracking on those cooking lessons. Teach our dog to get his lady

Supported

>B.Just take a place wherever
lets sit up somewhere so we can solemly watch from a little above the xrowd, maybe bring lil bro. Also lets uz see the full impact of the war better as well as the best view of the speach.

And go into sage mode, no one is interupting us this time.

>A.Stand next to someone in particular (Specify)
Sasuke and Kiba. We're team god-slayer, we stick together now.

>>A.Stand next to someone in particular (Specify)
Our teammates.

Should we not stand with Itachi? Bodyguard and all?

Neji is Itachi's only official guard, he just asked you to come along to the summit because it was customary to bring two

The board was created specificly so you faggots would leave

Probably also some favoritism in there, too. Itachi was valuing Kon's opinion pretty highly even before he proved himself to be extremely competent and trustworthy. Dude probably just wanted an excuse to spend more time with one of his friends.

This is bait.