When you guys cash out will you pay your taxes?

When you guys cash out will you pay your taxes?

Nah, I'll just move my money to Nassau and live in the Bahamas since I'll be rich enough.

Pay your fucking taxes you faggot cuck

XRP growth is so slow that the joke is on the tax man.

Yes i have to as i trade on the regular stock market a lot and have been audited before (after a particularly successful year).

>t. IRS collector

Ofcourse, I'm not going to fuck with that.

I'll let my accountant handle dat.

no but i will certainly fuck your girlfriend

No cause I made less than 12k last year.

>30% tax rate
>for a guy that can barely hold a minimum wage job

lol IRS think im 50 cent

Not like there is any other option, besides prison of course

This is my accountant. Fug no Im not paying taxes. I'm going to just not do anything and wait for them to show up at my house and I'll tell them I want to defer.

lol

Just wait till more shops adopt crypto and use those shops. You didn't go all in into crypto right?

How much money (britbong) do I need to make before I get my money stolen by the government?

Our founding fathers started a violent revolution that led to the birth of our country over a random tea tax.

Yo great idea

Cucks pay taxes, faggot
Why should you pay taxes on a trade on a deflationary currency ? that is robbish

Did you just now make this picture of your dog?

38 year old face on a 24 year old body

I don't know. I think I'm fucked.

At one point I had 27k on my gdax account, which is linked to coinbase. And I've withdrawn 16k USD to my bank.

Fortunately I only made 4k wagecucking before quitting my job, but I think the IRS will buttfuck me hard.

Nope, I'll find a way to circumvent them.

UK in a nutshell

bet she gets a lot of older guys

The IRS is one of the agencies I absolutely do not want to fuck with. I'll pay my taxes.

name of this girl? will pay you in LTC

Tell the government to send me their bill. Lambos come with some cost anons.

Fuck no I ain't paying taxes on money I risked my entire life savings for

yes you are

Today is the day Veeky Forums violates the RICO Act and starts laundering money.

everyone read this post

Tfw no 10/10 cute redhead

I rather take my slap on the wrist if i get caught. Keep certain amount of money on the side to pay them IF i get caught.

kitty pryde, rapper (I will also sell nudes if you fufill your bargain hehe)
LUeyJxRXRXiuKco4qJYkafW8X5BWT1Yp53

She looks like she has a really gummy smile

Pay taxes??? Never!

nvm you can just google those

I stand corrected.

See

If dubs i dont pay a fucking penny

Seriusly guys, you don't have to pay your taxes so long as you keep the amount you WOULD have to pay on the side for when you get caught. Than you just pay it back and be like "haha woops"

This is good advice. I think they can go after you for up to 5 years after you file.

>can barely hold a minimum wage job
Odds are your tax rate will be 12%.

yes. i think it's still 0% this year so I want to take advantage of it.

yes its very good advice, and at the same time your net worth continues to increase. After statue of limitations you take out that years from the pot.

Fuck no.

There are penalty taxes for not filing and not paying on time.

The penalty isn't that heft. The biggest thing they care about is paying it. At least in my country, its probably more strict in the us, since you guys have debters prison and all that.

IF we were JUST´d to the ground
WOULD GOV PAY US BACK 20% ???

FUCK THIS SHIT
THIS
SHIT

yes, it's not much if you hodl for a year and cash out under 43k

just go to HR block at most u owe like 15%

Not if I spend all my DOGECOIN on a doll that looks just like her.

you know you can claim your loses
no do not do this, find a professional

How hard is it to open an account in Panama or Switzerland and just wire the money there directly from the exchange?

Saved from another thread:

>"OECD has forced every tax haven to comply with the automatic exchange of tax information. Meaning that the Singapore bank is required to report your funds to the country of which you are a citizen, for tax purposes.

>What you need to do is open an offshore company in Panama, BVI, or states in which there is a low or zero tax. When you register this company, you pay a law firm a one-time fee of about $3000, and a yearly maintenance fee of about $1000. They'll then set up the company for you in the jurisdiction, and act as both Director and shareholders (to make it 100% anonymous). You will be given power of attorney so that you can manage the companies' funds.

>When you've opened that company, you open a corporate bank account in states like Curaçao, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.

>There you go. You now have a company that is legally owned by a law firm in a nation with a 0% tax rate. You control all of the funds through POA.

>This is how people with money do it."

Made for bbc

Thanks, man.
Bitcoin has to be 200k per piece for that to be viable for me.. Ah well

At least you got digits

>Seriusly guys, you don't have to pay your taxes so long as you keep the amount you WOULD have to pay on the side for when you get caught. Than you just pay it back and be like "haha woops"

How is this different from any other law? As long you accept being punished, you dont need to follow the law?

They can't put a chip at your brain that will force you to not kill people as some example

>no do not do this, find a professional
H&R Blocks vary widely by location, some are pretty good. There's 2 enrolled agents and a CPA(who owns the franchise office) working at the one near me but they're also top in the region on nearly everything.

No.

Tax evasion or none payment is entierly a civil matter in my country, only 2-3 people have ever gone to jail over it. You only need pay it back and that is your punishment, If your caught.

So the government doesn't fuck your life up.
You also have a duty as a citizen to contribute to our society, but at the very least you should be concerned with keeping the government off your back.

What taxes?

Im all in on Monero, so no I will not

>You also have a duty as a citizen to contribute to Laquisha Johnson's 6 kids as well as dem programs to give undocumented immigrants a fighting chance. Don't forget the military black budget and "fixing" our bridges and roads!

Got to pay taxes regardless of if I cash out since I've traded crypto to crypto.

I'm really going to laugh my ass off when the first stories about people getting their money frozen will come to surface.

>John Chingchong, the smart kid "who does not pay taxes" transfer its freshly realized gains to a cayman bank account.
>The AML officer screens the transaction and ask for evidence to document the origin of the funds.
> John Chingchong pulls out a "MUH CRYPTOGAINS" but has not a real job, nor an actual revenues.
> AML officer freezes the assets. Bank wins.

My face when it will happen to countless nerds.

if bitcoin goes to a million i will hire a tax consultant to figure that stuff out for me

>cashing out

I'll just keep accumulating until you can buy spaceships for crypto, then gtfo faster than the government can get me.

Depends on how you go around with it. Not paying taxes will be hard and the IRS will keep pestering you.

You will have to move and renounce citenzenship that's for sure. But lots of mad beta bois who paid taxes and now want you to do the same so they feel better.

Yea... these countries are classified as TAX HAVENS for a reason you dumb fuck. They give no shits about AML or KYC as long as you pay.

>cashing out

I have a quality CPA on speed dial. Former wall st derivatives trader, I have confidence in his ability to keep me out of trouble.
That being said my plan is to hold and keep buying, I'll never sell unless I'm paying for things with btc. Conveniently I don't expect that be feasible until prices stabilize and deflation slows down.