Portfolio discussion

let's post and discuss each other's portfolios. I'm pretty happy with mine but I feel like I'm possibly over invested in btc and underinvested in x30 / 100x potential coins. I'm in this for the Long haul (1-3 years) but I'm willing to make adjustments as necessary and willing to invest more during dips. will I make it? any hidden gems that have the potential to 100x that I'm missing?

I just started the other day. I'm gonna buy €500 worth of LTC tomorrow. Will I make it, Veeky Forums?

Super small time because I'm poor and want to keep a little money stashed away I can actually easily withdraw. Spent just over $1100 CAD so far and the fees are a fun little meme. Strongly believe in SUB, XLM seems cool, and then I'm just trying to diversify a bit with ARK and hope that shoots up. Thinking about buying some REQ too but haven't done enough research yet.

Rode ETH from 360 to 480 then traded for IOTA today (major FOMO but at least I didn't buy at ATH)

BTC percentage may change leading up to the launch of futures markets. Worried big money could short the shit out of it

Buy order for ARK set at $3.60, hope to catch a dip. And another for 900 SUB, been making money on timing the swings there.

Little bit of EOS because I like the team and progress so far

$10 of POE for shits and giggles.

looking good.

sub
xlm
ark

are all great picks

Consider dropping $100 into IOTA. It's a speculation for sure but if the team achieves their goals on time it could be competing with Ethereum in the 1-3yr future. Performing strong against BTC at the moment.

All in on req and link

Thanks man, first foray into this stuff and I'm still obviously not entirely sure what I'm doing.

Yeah may not be a bad idea, once I get the money. Doesn't seem like a bad project but then I've been hearing a lot of things either way about all of these top-100 coins. Getting 50 in case it's worth a few hundred in a couple years would be alright.

I’m all in on link

More LINK, much more ARK, less BTC (20% at most), and add ~5% REQ.

Lmao poor bitch

tell me I will make it so I can sleep tight

You almost made it if you move to some Southeast Asian shithole.

who's taking the photo?

What to buy what to buy

to the moon lads!

prob the guy that owns thoes shitcoins

Well, this is bit of a gamble. I would put some in BTC/LTC and maybe one or two alt coins AFTER you get some nice gains from those
I hold both and am a strong believer for both, but have like 50% of my folio REQ and LINK

Lmao

you didn't think that a roastie would own crypto, did you?

You look like a current or future heroin addict.

Long time HODL

what the fuck are you doing, lol

Thinking about throwing another 1 or 2k USD somewhere, any thoughts?

Gonna add omg and xmr and more btc

>everyone sharing screenshot of their money
>this stupid bitch just had to share face
titty or gtfo kid

way too diversificated

trying to play it safe. bcpt is a pretty shitty loss (down $390) but that and tio are my moonshot.

No idea what im doing after Antshares/neo mooned. started with 120$

I have little

I just downloaded blockfolio.

You can just lie on this. It's an app designed more about keeping track for personal reasons. You don't need to link your actual wallet.

your too late
pack it up son

See you in one month.

how are you getting these huge gains from USD coin?