Neuroshima General /ng/

>What the hell is Neuroshima?
It's a post-apocalyptic setting taking place in 2050's USA
Everything up until 2020 went exactly as IRL
in 2020 an AI decided its fed up with humanity and launched ABC strike on the Entire States

>Condensed, summarized translation
mega.nz/#!SUdjiTRC!PuKgTETwBEikXVss__nm6bI9X2qjQDXA61b22qJB0zk
>Core rulebook
pl.scribd.com/doc/31449451/Neuroshima-Podręcznik-Podstawowy-1-5
Available only in Polish, because the publisher currently hates money and doesn't want to translate. Despite board game in the same universe (Neuroshima HEX) being quite popular.
Anons from map thread and from previous game finder general expressed interest and suggested i start a general

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vZTdvdDq
pastebin.com/kNYnPXPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The mega.nz translation is unfinished, since it still lacks skill and stat description, as well as professions.
I'll be updating it on a regular basis

You know, I was translating the game in my off-time a few years ago. Never really got anywhere at the time, as it was pretty much done for fun and because I could, and as with most activities like that, interest soon waned and vanished.

Given this has a chance to go somewhere, I could help out with the translation if you'd want.

Sure.
You can get in touch with me through steam or skype.
Id for both is PavoolonD

Was this the game in the game finder thread the other day? Looked cool.

Yeah in previous edition of game finder thread and in map thread.

>Klamath Falls
>not Medford
Shit map 4/10

Make some group tg translation chat on skype or something; I don't use steam though. I am of glorious slav origins so I can help with translation. I'm the you're-doing-seriously-awesome-emperors-work user from the map thread.

Is this lke Stalker or Fallout?

Like both, with a dash of terminator and mad max as well.

pastebin.com/vZTdvdDq here's a translation pastebin with unified translations for commonly used terms.

Seconding this Slav-non.
At least make a Discord or something if you're really against Skype.

add me on skype, pavoolond, I'll make a group for all translators there.

Nasty pope detected

?

le polish meme, hard to explain

Oh, you meant Pope John Paul the 2nd diddled kids?
I actually really dislike that meme
Thought you were calling me a "Nasty Pole" but made a typo.

>polish-only RPG set in a post-apocalyptic US

What the actual fuck

Set it in post-apocalyptic Poland, that would be way more interesting than the 10,000th shit post-apocalyptic Murrca

I think that once translated the setting can easily be applied to any region.

Europe would be easy, Moloch instead being located in Brussels, Consuming Germany and spreading both Wast and West. Neojungle infesting Poland's Swamps, Marshes and forests.
Sweden as the hub of savage neanderthals :^)
Italy and Spain as Hegemony Equivalent...

>Set it in post-apocalyptic Poland
That's Twilight:2000

Moloch master race, Seattle reporting in...

Neuroshima was my first RPG I have ever read. I'm still a huge fan of the setting.

As a heads up, I'm telling you one thing - DO NOT use that fucking retarded "percentile" system described in the system. Just fucking don't, it's the worst and most unintuitive part of the system.

GM should apply modifiers to tests as he sees fit, not do a freaking operation with stupid percentages only to then convert them into actual modifiers.

Avoid it at all cost. Do not bother with it. It's really pointless and stupid.

>fucking retarded "percentile" system described in the system
What now? I thought this game used 3d20.

Could we get more setting info, please? Are there factions?

How does it compare to Degenesis?

Well certain thing have a %value that adds up and the sum decides the difficulty level
for example, aiming for the head with a wounded arm will result in a 120% difficulty, which makes the test "hard as fuck"
Autistic mechanic, but GM can just decide by himself on the diffuculty level.

More or less what this guy said.

The GM that says how difficult the test is. Difficulty levels just decide on modifiers to the roll, but it makes the GM's job easier. Players have attributes modified by corresponding difficulty level pre-written on their sheets, so when GM says "this shit is Hard", the player can quickly look up the target number and roll below that. A bit helpful, I guess.

Now, the % value is there for GM to make deciding on difficulty level "easier". It's kinda like this:

Shooting a guy 50 meters away with a rifle is Normal difficulty (no modifiers), but the you're standing towards the sun (+20%), he's running (+20%) and you have a hangover (+10%). So all in all you get a +50%, so you look it up in the table in the book. The table says something like "from 40% to 60% - Hard difficulty", so you now can tell how hard is this shit. And yes, the more % value you get, the HARDER something is to do. The more % you get, the lower the modifier will be.

As you can see, this is completely fucking off the rollers and only adds time to resolving tasks. You could use regular integers as modifiers or if you are feeling fancy and decide that some things are really minor helps/hindrances (like a slight hangover) you can use halves.

Giving the GM an idea what modifier to give depending on the task is a good idea, because you won't overkill your players when you're starting with the system. Adding % value to decide upon the difficulty based on the smallest of things? Silly and pointless, especially when you also consider things like weapon recoil, automatic fire, wounds, cover, morale etc. You can just wing it.

The main regional players are New York and Appalachian Federation.

I've read that Uranopolis is influencing good part of the American Southwest, Texas is actually Confederated States of America, though I'm both of those cases are probably fan-made ideas. Hegemony also started to get their shit together thanks to some leader called General, but they still have a long way to go.

New York is a police state led by the President of United States Paul Collins, son of the first president - Peter Collins. A bit of history - Peter Collins was probably the only policeman doing his job after all things went to hell. He cleared the streets, organized local police and fire department. He proclaimed himself a mayor of New York. Some years later, after the scouts came back from the Washington D.C. to report that it's now a smoking hole, he made himself the president of US. He's considered a national hero by most of the New Yorkers. He inspired the people around him to start cleaning up and rebuilding the city. He made the New York into what it is today - one of the strongest regional powers in the whole US. New York lives off their specialized industry and experts. Peter's not as great as his father and he's getting paranoid.

Appalachian Federation is an oligarchy. They have nobility, a king and serfs - a feudal state, but their "noble values" circulate around making money. It's placed in Kentucky and Tennessee (not precisely stated in the rulebook) and they live off mining the natural resources and heavy industry (even if primitive). Serfs dig, nobles party. Their main trading partner is New York, as it has the greatest need for steel, coal and other resources to keep their factories running. For such strong regional power, it has really mediocre description in the rulebook. A fan-made nation-book really polished up the place, even if it is quite ridiculous at times.

The outpost is worth mentioning too, a mobile group of well-equipped hardened soldiers and scientists who are looking to defeat the Moloch.
every bigger city has an agent or more appropriately emissary, that collects scavenged bits of technology or helps out the locals with his knowledge.

And now let me tell you about Salt Lake City, because your jury-rigging translation is completely off the point in this case.

It's not a "strong Christian community". Right now, the Mormons have the most influence in the city, but it's a hodge-podge of all possible sects, religions and cults. Back in the war it barely received any bombs, so it's one of the few places in the US that's not polluted and/or irradiated. Thanks to that it's one of the major food producers in the west. After the war, the Mormons decided to rebuild just a part of the suburbs. Thanks to that, even 35 years after the bombs hit, the city's centre still has plenty of valuable and mostly unscathed stuff. That leads us to the second important trade good of SLC - pre-war knowledge and goods. All in all, it's jokingly called "a retirement home", because not only it has lots of people that remember pre-war times, but also attracts mercenaries and other adventurers, who retire and end up guarding farmlands of the locals. Most of the time it's a boring job, but once in a while a big band of bandits from Hegemony decides to raid. Surprisingly, Moloch rarely sends his toasters, even though he's dangerously close. Guess at least ONE of their crazy gods is keeping them safe.

If you want to play a preacher who "did not come to bring peace, but a sword", a pacifist Sister of Mercy that only uses rubber rounds, a Zen battle-monk or something completely different, you will pick Salt Lake City as your background 8 times out of 10.

Sorry, i actually didn't touch SLC in literal years of playing. I'll add the info written in the thread to Location descriptions

Well, the Outpost is closely affiliated with the New York. New York sends them supplies and soldiers, Outpost give them technology and services of their high-tech experts. It's worth noting that they don't exactly see eye-to-eye - they don't recognize Collins' government as legitimate one. All they really want to do is to figure out how to stop and in the end destroy Moloch. In the rulebook it's implied as a rumour that they posses weapons of mass destruction. This was later on confirmed in an expansion.

I'm not sure about the "emissary" part, though you can guess they have their agents at least in every city even remotely close to the front and in New York.

Still, I really believe that the authors "canon" doesn't have to be used, if you don't like them. Many people were unhappy how the New York nation-book turned out (I still have to read it) and other rulebooks received similar flak. In the end, use what you like, add what you want, just make sure that you and your players have fun.

I'm not surprised, because if you're going to west, you're most likely going to Vegas.

Party was going northeast, so that's even less likely.

Post pictures from the rulebooks, please.

Setting sounds good. Can I buy an official English translation?

Are other AIs fighting Moloch or is Moloch the only AI?

There's a guy who's kinda like House in new vegas, but he's in hiding, he's half computerized himself.
There are multiple AI's that are part of Moloch, but they actually impede his advances and projects.

Sure. They will be rough, because they are scans.

Sadly, there's no official translation. And the publisher most likely won't publish it globally in current form, because it has stereotypes like "Texas hates black and everything that's different from your regular white guy" or "Salt Lake City is a place for Mormons and crazy guys" or some stupid jokes about Cubans and Haitians in that one add-on.

Neuroshima: Hex! players will recognize SMART - an AI based in the Neojungle, creating hybrids of machine and mutated animals and plants. Some say separated part of Moloch that gained autonomy and is actively working against both humankind and other machines.

There are also Doomsday Machines - a military complex of AI turrets set to destroy anything that comes close, be it man or machine. Not entirely sure if it's "canon", but if it's in Hex, then go crazy and use it.

Plus, there are many theories that Moloch isn't the only AI that resides in his complex, but rather a whole bunch of different programs and systems that constantly fight over control. That's presumably why Moloch makes some irrational moves from time to time and why he haven't pushed mankind into the sea.

Is Molochs goal eradicating humanity ala Skynet?

It's not strictly stated in the rulebook. Most living people agree that Moloch is trying to destroy humanity.

Some say he's trying to bring peace into the world. When he will disarm and pacify everyone, he'll create heaven on earth.

Some say he just want to learn, gain knowledge by inhuman experiments.

It all depends what you want him to do, but in general Moloch is used by MGs to sew dread in players. Whatever you do, wherever you are, you just know that to the north, past the horizon, that Big Motherfucker is there. If he's not pushing forward day by day, then he's preparing for offensive.

The scribd link in the OP has full 1.5 rulebook.
It has lots of illustrations.
Define "Buy" Officially, with taxes, a receipt and all that, no.
You can spare some change to brave anons who work on translations if you want to.

pastebin.com/kNYnPXPY
>40% of the Perks done (just effects no flavor text from original, yet)
We'll be working on Character sheets soon.
Eradicate all that oppose, enslave everyone else.
Some people believe otherwise, but don't let them fool you. Gruesome, unholy cyborgs and human-machine splices who can only scream of anguish while shooting their fellow man pain speak for themselevs

I also Attached the current version, It has all the base places of origin as well as professions and their respectible traits

Is it a coincidence that Moloch is in the same area and of the same anti-human hivemind disposition as the Txizic (however you spell that) from RIFTS(tm)(r)(c)?

There's no stable front-line and Outpost's soldiers can't be everywhere, so many things will slip through. You can find Moloch's machines deep into the United States.

Moloch reminds me of Eve the self aware AI in Palladium Books Splicers RPG. Eve has gone insane and her various personalities are in conflict with each other with some facets even assisting the human resistance which uses gene spliced living power armor (guyver suits) to fight the robots.

that feel when you have all the books (and even limited box Moloch: Escape from Machine's City) but you never had chance to play it. fml

The Xiticix are essentially the Aliens from the movie Aliens. They don't build AI.

Reminder that there are only 500 total copies of Escape from Machines' City

Damn you're lucky. I've been looking for the rulebook for some time now, but it has been so out of print that I will have more luck finding a sober Irishman.

Do you also own board games in Neuroshima setting?

I guess it is a coincidence, because I have my doubts if the authors had RIFTS rulebook available back then.

You can change that. My skype is in the Thread.

Who is the publisher? Is any of thier marital offered officially in English? It's probally going to take an English language game company to Licenese it if the orginal IP holder doesn't want to do it themselves.

What does the title Neuroshima mean?

if android version counts - I do.

To make your ass burn I will say I bought it for 50pln. I can't believe it to this time.

Portal Publishing house, they published a board game, Neuroshima Hex In english, at least a digital version of it. it's on ios and android.
Nah, I'm not mad, That's great for You!
I'm actually looking for 1 or two more players for a recently-started adventure i run in Polish, you can add me on skype/steam PavoolonD

Portal Games is the publisher. They are publishing board games almost exclusively right now, forgetting about their RPG roots. They also published one other RPG - Monastyr.

And as I said, I think their leader - Ignacy Trzewiczek - said that in the current form the game can't be released in the US, because it uses some stereotypes that are reaaaaally frowned upon.

Pic related. Have you read the fan-books? Łowca and Ołów are very good.

It's a mix of Hiroshima and "Neu" ("new" in German). So go figure.

From Polish wikipedia:

>Originally the game was called Necropunk, but after the break-up of the authors, the game received its current title, which is a reference to the song "Euroshima" by the Laaz Rockit.

So what can people familiar with the setting tell me about what's up with 'Karolina' in this universe?

Not much is written about it in the core book. We can assume that it's part of Appalachian Federation and that's about it.

Now, in that one fan nation-book it's definitely part of AF. It's a granary for the Federation, raising crops and breeding pigs. It also has some of the best tobacco plantations on the continent - only Miami and some Caribbean islands can rival them in quality.

Nobility from there is really in love with everything that's European. Books, culture, even old-style clothes. The explanation for that (which I don't really like) is because the last aircraft carrier of the British Navy (HMS Ark Royal I think?) came through the pacific with a mix of other smaller vessels, including French and Spanish ones, carrying plenty of refugees. They bailed the locals out from some US Army marauders using the firepower of their ships and settled down around these parts.

The old farts don't get together that well - they still think of themselves as Americans and Europeans. They young nobles mixed their cultures and think of themselves as the Appalachian nobility.

That's how it is in the Great Duchy of Carolina in that book, but nothing stopping anybody from making it something completely different.

Ah, so it's just an excuse to insert Europe into an American setting? That kinda sucks. Thanks for the info, though.

Can't really expect Poland to know much about this place anyway.

Well, that fanbook was really weird at times, but it isn't just "this place is in America, but it's totally Europe". More like, the guys in there have a total hard-on for everything that's European, because bunch of Euros saved their bacons 15 years ago.

I still think that it was really shoehorned in and they really didn't need that British carrier to bail them out from that warlord.

Are the Carolinas really that much into agriculture?

Is there an English version of Neuroshima Tactics? Back before it died Portal's site said something about it being available for download, does it actually exist or is it a case of the "we'll totally get around to it sometime soon"?

Well, that fanbook was really weird at times, but it isn't just "this place is in America, but it's totally Europe". More like, the guys in there have a total hard-on for everything that's European, because bunch of Euros saved their bacons 15 years ago.

I still think that it was really shoehorned in and they really didn't need that British carrier to bail them out from that warlord.

Is it really so much plantations and farmlands?

What actually differentiates your state from the rest of the States, though? Just curious

Neuroshima Hex! The board game, has been available I'm English for quite some time, since around 2008. First two editions and expansions were published by Z-man Games, 3rd edition and more recent expansion factions were taken care of by Portal. There is also a two player card game that's is about the outpost trying to stave off a Moloch attack, but I forget the named and publisher.

Neuroshima tactics has been killed off, last year all Portal's afilliated stores had a clean-up sale, -80 % tier sales.

Depends what your frame of reference is? Compared to the US as a whole? Much more conservative, religious, and rural on average. Focus on a wider family. Lots of wilderness and small towns. Not to say we don't have multiple large towns here, just that they're not really the 'cultural' center of the place.

Other things NC is known for is having a strong maritime culture on the coast in addition to the typical Appalachian one in the mountains, one of the largest zoos in the world, and excellent medical and biological programs at its colleges, and a growing research field. That's the stuff I wouldn't really expect anyone from another country to know about since that's getting into really specific knowledge. It'd be neat to see someone actually do anything with the Outer Banks for once. Put in a bunch of pirates or something, pirates loved the place.

They were, they got the tobacco bit right at least. Not nearly as much of a big deal as it used to be, though.

My real issue with the whole 'they love Europe!' bit is that people here HATE Europe. They think they're all a bunch of insane, godless, liberal homosexuals. There was a time way back during the Civil War that the Southern states might have been Europe fanboys amongst the rich, but that died along with the plantations.

It's "Neuroshima" Convoy" and the latest 2.0 edition was published in the US by Portal Games.

On a side not, pretty cool game. Has similar feeling to Neuroshima Hex at times, but it's different game.

Oh, as for plantations? Those are long, long dead. They were only supported with slave labor, which is well over a hundred years gone.

Thanks

Please OP, post the resources.

Guess the authors of the fan-book were really off the target with that Europe thing, hah.

And in Neuroshim slavery is kinda widespread after collapse of society - Miami (taken over by gangsters who support piracy) lives off it, it's in Texas (albeit not encouraged, nor forbidden) and serfs in Appalachian Federation are pretty much slaves.

Guess after the bombs drop, people would quickly go back to extensive farming, as there would be mouths to feed and little technology to help grow crops.

I can bet that if Portal decided to make Neuroshima 2.0, they would avoid every possible negative stereotype and tread carefully around touchy topics such as plantations running on slavery. I mean, in the setting, apart from some places, every mutant is considered a threat. If you have a visible mutation and you don't shot on the spot, don't expect sympathy. Slavery may not be tolerated in some regions, but enslaving a mutant is still a fair game.

One major exception is Saint Louis, the "Mutant's Mekka", where people and mutants live in harmony, minus some really nasty districts, where newcomer mutants are placed for a "trial period".

>Pushing Neuroshima on Veeky Forums
How about no?
The game is shit crunch-wise and is responsible for sizable chunk of shit Polish games that followed the unplayable crunch.
And the setting is just generic sci-fi post-apo kitchen sink, absolutely nothing special about it. Unless you are sentimental about Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman that is

user, there are no resources. Just a core book and few short modules, all of them in Polish.
The setting is generic as fuck, the whole "America" is theme park version, the crunch is just fucking horrible and when everyone back in Poland FINALLY took a deep breath of relief because kids stopped wanking about Neuroshima...
... it re-emerges at Veeky Forums

Accuse me of samefagging a thread. Because clearly I am the only one interested in the Game :^)
>Stop liking what I dislike

Also I think it's a bit of a waste, if you're going full on 'radiation mutates animals and plants', not to have the zoo animals escape and evolve into a bunch of horrible mutant sub-tropical variants of themselves. Like you think the worst you have to worry about are mangy dogs or maybe giant alligators? Wrong, fuck you, now there are Forest Lions and Gore-lephants along with other assorted horrors ranging throughout the southeast.

I can definitely understand some level of slavery coming back, just not really the wannabe feudal stuff. That said, I think making a neutered version of anything that rips out anything that might be 'controversial' is always a bad move.

user, I honestly don't care. But I saw the damage Neuroshima did to Polish tabletop RPG and I simply feel nothing more than contempt to this piece of crap.

>Literallly Hex 3.0 realased recently and was well received, Improved 51st state is coming soon, Show me on the doll where did Ignacy touch you..
>NEUROSHIMA RUINED POLISH TABLETOPS FOREVER ;___;

You obviously care enough to shitpost, but thanks for bumping the thread.

Accuse me of not having shit-taste, but Neuro is just a badly written and badly conceived setting, with so-so mechanics.
Twilight 2000 did this better.
Reign of Fire did this better.
Fucking Fallout pen & paper did this better.

Just stop.

>thanks for bumping the thread
>bumping

>Here, let's shill for "new" edition of this crap!
Ladies and gents, Polish equivalent of PT crowd.

Not even oldfags tho unironically worship KaCet are this bad

Steel, not Fire, Jesus...

But you know what? Reign of Fire was also more interesting as a setting than Neuro. Which tells everything.

It's literally everything: Stalker, Fallout, Mad Max, Terminator, Predator, RoboCop, motherfucking Dr. Queen (no, really), Walker, Texas Ranger... it's a brain child of mid-90s in Poland, where VHS was the king and entire families were gathering to watch another episode of Jane Seymour pulling inprobable medical procedures.

Nice digits, but why are you so angry? Angry about games.
Do you feel inferior to people of other nations and have to downplay everything from your homeland as shit?
Do you like Witcher?

Yes, I'm well aware of that. I was asking if the NST rules translation ever got done before it died.

No, but the basic rulebook is much thinner, I could do it once we're finished with the core rulebook, basics are almost covered

The hell you are even talking about?
I'm just giving the content of the setting - which is a mix of all things post-apo and what Poles of the time considered "American", with massive quotation marks.

I find tabletop Witcher to be one of the best tabletops for newbs and people starting out with tabletop RPG, if that's what you are asking. Or Witcher in general, as a franchise? Then the saga ends for me the moment it drops the deconstruction aspect completely. Not even Bonhart can salvage it. TV series is fine, mostly for the uniqueness value, while film is utter turd. The vidya series is fine, I guess, getting better with each instalment.
TW3 is one of the very best vidya I ever fucking played

Another western slavshit here, It is true, neuro is overhyped shit.
Boardgame is awesome though, but it's the gameplay, as the "lore" is hardly visible in it besides the fact that there are different standards for a boardgame lore and rpg lore[/spoilers]

Different user, but Neuroshima was objectively a bad game, both setting- and mechanical-wise. The 3d20 system is just not working. Especially with the stupid percentage added to them to "smooth" things out. In its core, Neuroshima is just another over-glorified game in style of Crystals of Time. A game that people played mostly because there was nothing else to play in given setting, as no post-apo game had Polish release at that time. I'm not even sure if Twilight 2000 ever had Polish release at all. Meanwhile, the setting is just a bunch of ideas thrown together and never truly inspected in any greater detail.
In short - there is absolutely NOTHING special or worthwhile in it, just a local franchise that is running on nostalgia and the "special" status it gained in gaming history in Poland. But outside of that context? Sorry, just another failure, Arkona-style.

I agree that the crunch is bad, but the basics are alright - roll below or equal your attribute on at least 2 out of 3 dice to succeed. Subtract up to your skill to pass.

In character creation, melee comat and stupid % values it gets stupid. 'Sztuczki' (Perks) are kinda pointless too and you have to make sure that you fit their requirements.

But the setting isn't that bad. You may say it has everything, but you don't have to use evertything. You may run a campaign for soldiers on the front, for postapo cowboys in Texas and southwest, an urban jungle setting in Miami, a mafia power struggle in Vegas, etc. Mixing it all up in one go probably won't work.

How to instantly recognise a Pole from east bank of Vistula or having roots back in what's now Ukraine? If you will ever point out something is objectively shit, he will instantly start stupid rant about being jelous of success/inferiority complex/some other shit, just to dodge the ugly truth.

>different anons suddenly seconding NS is shit
>poster count doesn't rise

Nice try.

You know what's the real issue of Neuro setting?
How sketchy it is.
There are no details, no informations how this shit is even suppose to work, just a bunchload of ideas slapped together into single, artificially locked area and somehow it's suppose to work, by giving players choice what kind of game they want to play. Thing is - this is not a generic system. It's a post-apo setting that tries WAY too hard to be everything at the same time. Could work as an idea, but practice proved this is just not working out together. If you are making mix-and-match setting, you better be sure there are details for it. Not just few sentences to give some extremely vague idea.
Plus sizable chunk of those ideas were simply boring cliches without any will to flesh them out or spin something interesting. It almost feels like they've run out of ideas half-way through and had to just fill the map with something

>two posts are 10 seconds apart
>HURR SAMEFAGGOTRY DURR
How about simply accepting the sad truth the game isn't as bad as the hype told you?

Fuck off

Great meme image, because the only patriots are inbred wife-beaters and pseudo-Christians, not like you, enlightened, western-looking intellectual atheist who have well formed opinions about globalism being the best that can happen to humanity

>20 system is just not working. Especially with the stupid percentage added to them to "smooth" things out. In its core, Neuroshima is just another over-glorified game in style of Crystals of Time. A game that people played mostly because there was nothing else to play in given setting, as no post-apo game had Polish release at that time. I'm not even sure if Twilight 2000 ever had Polish release at all
It didn't.
But man, it still was so much better than now. So much major RPGs translated into polish, not only core but multitude of splats, and now its almost nothing. Even in case of fucking D&D it will be good if if at least CORE will get translations. Which is actually good in this singular case, as D&D is shit, but well many other systems are not and thay will never be released.

Keep it tabletop or shut the fuck up, you stupid Pollack

There is a very simple reason.
MAG dropped tapletop business. They were the main provider of translated titles. With them going out and just publishing books and newspapers since '03, nobody else even bothered.
And daily reminder we could have ENTIRE GURPS translated into Polish if not some stupid hack who contacted SJG and claimed he can do the same thing MAG will do for half the price...
... and then disappearing, so SJG declared Poland not worth the hassle.

Eat shit, how about you do something about obesity rates or your mother and sisters getting raped?
How come you didn't tell pic related to keep it tabletop?