Thoughts on Coinbases next coins?

Which ones are gonna sell next? XMR?

And when?! Tired of running to Bittrix every damn time

BCH Probably considering how many tokens they already hold.

First XMR
Then GRS (after rebrand) or XLM

LOL dude said GRS.

shitcoin m8

protip: the next coinbase currency is going to 10X

Misread thread. I don't personally believe they will sell XLM and GRS, just my thoughts on what they should.
I actually don't think they will sell XMR either

LINK

It's gonna be Request.

Why? Because coinbase and req are both in bed with ycombinator.

Agree. Monero is the darknet standard and Coinbase is the opposite working to stay within government regulation. Maybe one day but that will be when XMR is viewed by all as a security coin over darknet/drug/laundering and other dirty aspects.

BCH is the most likely one.

XRP or bch

shit, that's the one I was hoping for actually.

tfw bought in at 219 by accident when I was lurking around 170

=\

Monero is only going up. I wish I had funds to buy in hard on it. They are leading the pack on security and privacy. Not a bad position to be in.

As much as I hate BCH, it's probably going to be BCH.

VTC

Why hate on BCH? I enjoy the store of value on BTC with the massive returns but Roger Ver isn't wrong either. After listening to his interview with Rubin I realized most of what has been posted here are flat out lies.

It's BAT, you didn't know ?

it could be BCH but i think it could very likely be XRP

Bch... they already said they would give it to holders through the fork on Jan 1 2018.

XRP is a big possibility as well. Good call.

Distribution selling/trading but yes this is definitely part of the reason it is likely.

XMR is just too fuckin shady for coinbase to touch.
And they aren't going to add an eth token either.
Surprised no one suggested NEO yet.

Definitely XRP and BCH, they already promised their users the BCH they are entitled to... and XRP is a stigma free coin unlike XMR

I doubt they'd touch XMR with anti-privacy down coinbase's throat.
OMG and VTC look like considerable candidates (I hold both, so I have some bias)
Maybe some others, like BCH, Waves, or XRP.

Neo