I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SELL

FUCK GUYS I BOUGHT 5GIOTA AT 0.40$ AND WONT TO TAKE PROFITS BUT IM AFRAID I WILL FOMO BUY BACK WITH A LOSS.

WHAT DO I DO???? HELP ME

Just hold you damn pajeet squirrel attention whore, this is a gold long term

put a stoploss at 1.67

if it goes higher than 1.97 move the stoploss up to 1.81

you don't need to buy the bottom and sell the top, just take the big bit in the middle. these stops should keep you safe and only take you out in the event of a reversal.

hodling is for idiots

Does binance have stop loss options? Cant find them....

I'm on the same boat man. I bought at 0.65$ and was 40% down at one point, now 300% up.

Even though I've liquified almost all of my crypto holdings this past week, I've kept my IOTA in tact. Thinking of taking some short term profit but this shit is going to moon even harder in 2018.

sell your initial investment worth and rest are clean profit

How much did you actually put in? 5x $20 is nothing. You may even want to put in more.

Not when this is fucking tearing sell walls apart, there is no knowledge on where this is going short term, risk management is key...

Holding is the superior way because it means at no point do you have to store your assets on an exchange. And because none of us are have time machines, so we are equally likely to mess things up by interfering. Better just settle for the long-term growth. That's what Buffett did too.

>tfw that's enough to pay 2 months of rent in my country
I will be very happy and humbled with this actually.

Wtf? Where is rent 50 bucks a month?

Nothing wrong with taking profits, but don't hold regrets if you stay out too long.

Seattle, WA. It's how much my gf(male) asks from me to live with her.

hahahahahah... A shed in streetshitter avenue.

1 Giota = 1000 Miota

He put in 2k and could cash 10k out

Buffett buys stocks. Hodling is the superior strategy for stocks but not for crypto.
I mean it's still a good strategy but with all the pumps and dumps going on in the crypto world it is way better to sell when the price is high and buy back in the dip.

I thought selling at 1.60 would have been a good idea last night. Lucky I fell asleep. Wtf do I do

>gf
>male

Deludinal retards

No, it doesn't. Just sell half. That way you bank profit and won't kill yourself if it takes off/crashes.

I don’t understand the diff between GIOTA and MIOTA

??? Can someone come please fucking explain this to me. I have a few hundred IOTA. thanks.

You have a few hundred mIOTA. Meaning a few hundred MILLION Iota. A gIOTA is a billion iota.

t. GI Joe

wow
>cuck: the post

iota will pull back when bitcoin does. robots trade based on the price of bitcoin, not news/developments. you aren't really trading iota, you're trading bitcoin. take profits and buy back in lower in a few weeks; even if bitcoin drops to 9k tonight that's easily 30-50cent drop for iota.