CYOA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pastabin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

You know, the trump powers are still pretty good. I kind of want to take one and tell Shadow Stalker I'll power her up if she can seduce Skitter. I don't think she'd do it, though.

Well I was going to post Mists but I see that's not a good idea right now.

Your call. IMO, this is probably the best time to post OC, considering how we aren't in the triple digits yet.

Hmmmmm

Yeah I might. Just need to finish up a few things.

Does anybody have the professional wrestling cyoa with the blue background

By golly, user, you keep being this sweet and I'll get diabetes before next week!
I'm sure if you gave me just one more compliment I'd have to break my deal (I swear, I'm making good progress on Big CYOA #1!), and get drunk I mean, "mildly buzzed", not go full Box Wine and make a simple, nice, comfy waifu cyoa.

I tried something a bit more similar to Great War of Ordion with Mists, but also tried some newer things. I don't know how it'll work out though.

I've always wondered, would the wallet include a current passport? I feel like that would be included in the "local identification" category even though it technically isn't "local".

I really wish I could draw manga, I could write an actually interesting and fun anime out of this

This is the page where you get to pick the way to kill the red button Japanazis.

hey what the heck is going on I can't post the second page? It says I posted it already but I'm not seeing it.

Never mind, working now.

I really hope the magical system is balanced.

The missions page is partially based off real life battles and peoples (namely the Prince).

I tried to go for as grimdark as I could, but I think I went overboard with it.

I also included lots of stealth missions. It was fun coming up with those.

Race: Saarlachio
Class: Mage

Melee: 5
Unarmed: 5
Archery: 5
Black Magic: 105
White Magic: 100
Summoning: 100

Born under the apprentice sign & Grandmaster ceremony sign.

Armor:
Mystic Hood
Monk Robes
Mystic Gloves
Boots

Spells:
Black Magic:
Arcane
Cursing
Water/Ice
Earth Projectile

White Magic
Buffing
Shielding
Armor
Heal

Weapons: N/A

Summoning:
Scouting Eye
Air Elemental
Fire Elemental
Earth Elemental

Missions:
Terracotta Army
Battle Of Shangcha
The Three Alls
Battle Of Renanqiang
Excellent CYOA dude.

A little "page X of Y" in the corners would be helpful on these.

I always assumed that if you were traveling, it would give you something like a drivers license for the country you're in. So it'd paint you as someone who actually lives where you are, instead of someone legally visiting.

/cyoa/ still exists I see. good.

Okay making this request again.
I need a CYOA about being a lifeform with mythical powers that can use his powers, followers and the such to indirectly or directly alter what is happening in a set area.
tl;dr: A God, don't meme me again.

There are already a couple like that, but they weren't particularly repostable. At least, I never saved them. Maybe that's justification for creating a new one.

Also, user, the meme is justified. You want something done right? You gotta do it yourself. Even plaintext will do.

We still exist, yes, in a fashion. Every third thread dies screaming when somebody decides to have fun the wrong way and somebody takes exception to that, or takes exception to how a CYOA author built his game, or takes exception to absolutely anything. or simply everything and a shitstorm results. I'm getting rather tired of it all.

Is it because the current roster or regulars have toxic personalities, myself included? Is it a fault of the psyche that enjoys CYOAs to also drive an argument ceaselessly? I don't know.

is there a new version of this yet?

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't travel internationally without a passport, even if you're traveling to the country you hold citizenship in last time I checked.

Page 1 of 2.

I think Beri's pretty much done with it, unless you know something I don't

Beri rarely remains with one of his works for long, If memory serves.

>Even plaintext will do
I vill kill you for making this horrendous suggestion.
But first, I'm going to balance this CYOA you prompted me to make.

>toxic
You could always go to r/CYOA or something, reddit is always more friendly and there are no evil 3 minute takeovers of the thread there.

I once traveled through five different borders and back again without a passport.

And page 2 of 2.

Where do you live? I assume somewhere within the EU?

Yes.

Could be Africa, too.

Thanks.

Could be Norway or Switzerland too, even though they aren't in the EU. Maybe some other countries too.

There are still plenty of countries that require a passport to travel to. Of course, one could always just use the money option to pay for the passport, but I think that not including the passport is lame and takes away from the appeal of unrestricted access and travel that the wallet provides, if only the tiniest bit.

>Wisent
>Blessing of the Footman
>Ceremony of the Rogue
>Spellbreaker (110 Armor, 100 Antimagic, 100 Black Magic, 10 Dodge)
>Masked Helm
>Coat of Plates
>Mystic's Gloves
>Plate Boots
>One-handed Weapon, Two-handed Weapon
>Curses, Earth Projectiles, Air Blasts, Arcane Bolt
>Store Magic, Devour Magic, Mana Burn, Spellsteal
>The Teracotta Army, Battle of Taigaiguang, The Three Alls, Battle of West Baolan

Become The Wall: tanking hits and eating magic. Curses will also help mitigate the masses.

Good CYOA.

Superhero, infinite lifespan with eternal youth, immunity to disease and regeneration.

I'd defeat ISIS next weekend and become the symbol of peace.

Race: Aryan
Birthsign: The Horseman / Adulthood: The Grandmaster
Class: Mage
Skills: 105 Black Magic, 105 White Magic, 100 Summoning, 5 Melee, 5 Armor
Head: Mystic's Hood / Chest & Legs: Mystic's Robes / Hands: Mystic's Gloves / Feet: Boots
Black Magic: Fire Blasts, Earth Projectiles, Arcane Bolt, Cursing
White Magic: Heal, Cleanse, Shielding, Buffing
Summoning: Fire Elemental, Water Elemental, Floating Eye, Undead

Didn't like the missions part; instead I'd prefer to participate in mounted hit and run attacks on their supply lines. I can't imagine snakes ride mounts effectively so mounts are an advantage on our part. Charge in, blow mana in under a minute, run away.

Well there I go. I requested this CYOA but I just can't seem to make the build I want, it would be much easier if Corruptor's "Mutation" gift was Restructure instead.

I want to make something like pic related except you'd be designing a spirit warrior to fight for you. Think a Stand/Pokemon/Japanese spirit type omnyouji servant thingy.

Any idea where I can get some more info on that kind of stuff? Any stuff I absolutely should include?

I think it's funny: These cyoas were made in less than an hour years ago, and they're still good.
I couldn't even recreate one like this, or one like the "pick one pill" CYOA, even if I spend a day on it.
Fuck, they're so simple, yet so good.

I'd have picked Superhero for sure, but being the only one around is boring. I need villains and other heroes for it to be fun.
>1 power, 3 perks
>Wallet
For how nice it is
>Redesign appearance
Speaks for itself
>Perfect photographic memory
>Lifespan is doubled
Mostly because I retain my youth

Worm cyoa.

WHITE MAGIC 105
SUMMONING 100
MELEE 55
ARMOUR 30
DODGE 25
BLACK MAGIC 5

>race: Aryan

>birthsign: Thief
>ceremony sign: Troll

>class: Healer

>head: Mystic's Hood
>chest and legs: Mystic's Robes
>hands: Mystic's Gloves
>feet: Boots

>spells: white magic
Heal
Cleanse
Buffing
Armour
>spells: summoning
Scouting Eye
Fire Elemental
Water Elemental
Earth Elemental

>vengeance for ningoao
The Terracotta Army
>defending our land
Battle of Shangcha
>the order of the red staff
The Brave Battalions Offence
>counterattacking
battle of rananqiang

Summoner build go!

I'm not sure how Summoning works though. I'm a master at summoning yet I'm still limited by pesky time limits and classic elementals. What the fuck is up with that.

I think I'm just going to figure out how to open the gates of hells instead.

Wait shit I'm dumb
Corruptor
Year 2000X
Technoform, Psychokinetic, Flight, Lord of Hosts, Twin Threats.(0)
Worship, Battle, Sacrifice, Monuments.(10)
Cultist, Inventor(9)
Mutation, Immortaility(8).
Terrain Warp, Centre of Magic, Whispers, Free Avatar(3).
Construct(0).
Affinity - Cyber. Lightning, Toughness, Flight, Perpetual, Genius, Terror, Overcharge, Spawner, Get Back Up, Armour.

You people don't know, when people are bored as they are they start fighting. Ever seen people joining the ISIS just because of the fighting? Capitalize on that. If Immortality isn't available, Capitalize on that too. The poor can't get their robotic arms, either? Its free for high worshippers -- Just make sure any robotic arms manufacturers don't catch drift of it. Not that they can do much against my incredible power, of course.
And of course, being a technoform corruptor, my whispers can get a few people converted thinking its just a fancy place on their so said cyberpunk distopia.

>2 powers
The Bros
The Journey

Travel the multiverse with bros.

I need someone to tell me how to abuse Wanted for infinite (or just lots) of points.

Anything I need to know to do this CYOA?
I know nothing of Worm except what the threads have told me: Everyone has powers and you're going to die because you don't have enough.
Also, you need to get a shitload of drawbacks so you can play on "big boy"-mode.

>tfw finish a CYOA
>someone already posted (much better) OC
Ha-rumph.

Give me context on that page please?

>okay. Now... you know how you rub a lamp to genie out? Well, it's like that with witches and magic so just...put your hand right there...
>You recieve 15 witch essence.
I love how this CYOA just assumes I actually and rubbed her

It's not a competition, user, don't worry about it. You'll get the same autists complaining as any other CYOA.

Wait, is the Worm CYOA posted here OC?

So if you give The Seraphim [infinite thinker] a cauldron vial containing Infinite Treasury [create anything one understands], do you basically win the CYOA?

You mean like ?

Well, here are the factions in brockton bay:

ABB, Asian criminals lead by Lung, a guy who can become endbringer lite, best leave him for taylor

E88, wannabe nazis, low power level aside from purity, Purity is more or less a flying energy cannon, but not at all dangerous like some of the more fucked people.

Merchants, drug lords with powers, but since they are always too high on drugs they never to anything worthwhile.

Coil mercenaries, only coil and circus have powers, you can kill him really easy if you manage to get him when is power is off.

Faultline mercenaries, they work for anyone willing to pay, and do anything aside from slavery/murder, low power level, dont kill them.

New wave. heroes who dont hide their identities, Glory girl is dangerous by herself, but if panacea ever goes rogue and join S9 in your timeline, I strongly suggest killing yourself before she can touch you.

Protectorade, official heroes, they have big guns like Eidolon/Legend, be careful.

Wards, children heroes in training, low power level, I should not say how dangerous things will be if you actually kill any of them, one dead ward on your hands and all unwritten rules are off.

Undersides, Taylor team, best leave them well alone if you want to survive past golden morning.

Ambassadors, low power level, kill them if you want, but they are useful alive.

The travelers, all they want is a cure for Noelle and a way home, if you can provide that, they will work for you. If do you pick them as enemies, stay the fuck away from Noelle.

There are others like the Teeth, chosen, but they come much later in canon and some are just small parts of old organizations.

How about posting it anyway, for those of us who don't see any OC in this thread.

Are you seriously offended by the fact I found the intro funny

Post it anyway.

Nah, it's

There's at least like 6 of them from when this came up before. I didn't notice it says you can still take it multiple times and have it count as only one, the author needs to just lay down all the factions you can choose from in the cyoa itself already.

So I guess that'd be 11 points. Enjoy breaking the cyoa again.

incidentally, that is the first reason why I can't even make the build
Second is I can't/won't use any of the power sources

Post it anyway.
C'mon, it's my birthday.

What is the point of creating a cyoa with tons of expensive power options if you're only going to give us 5 points and getting more of them is shit hard?

Those 20 cost powers aren't even that overpowered in that snowflake fantasy universe.

Huh I've never seen that Worm one before. Well I've seen a Worm CYOA before but not that iteration.

That one's not exactly new, can't remember when I first saw it though. I filed it under the 'boring' column in my head back when I felt it was OC.

.... not even touch?

Then I guess you aren't lewd enough.

I don't want you to kill your liver, bro. I mean, I dig your work ethic and all, but don't kill yourself with it.

That is OC because I never posted the complete one until this thread. I posted some WIP and the completed first page before.

>(ABB, e88, Merchants, Protectorate, Wards, PRT, Coil, New Wave, Faultline, Undersiders, Travelers, U&L, New Wave, Haven, Ambassadors, Fenrir's Chosen, The Pure, The Fallen, The Teeth)

This was my last from the last thread, consisting of twenty groups.

ABB is a generic asian gang. It works because the boss turns into a dragon. They also have a Tinker that specializes in bombs and a teleporting assassin.

E88 is a neo-nazi group that works for Gesselscheft(?). They're very large with lots of parahumans.

Merchants are drug dealers and largely considered a joke.

Protectorate are govt. associated superheroes, Wards are underage affiliates, PRT is cops for metahumans.

Coil is a James Bond villain. He employs the Travelers and the Undersiders, and is evil.

New Wave is an extended, dysfunctional family of hero capes with public identities.

Faultline's crew are mercenaries.

Uber and Leet are super-powered enthusiasts.

Haven is a Christian hero band.

Ambassadors work for a guy named Accord.

Fenrir's Chosen and The Pure are split factions from the E88.

The Teeth are from New York and work for the Butcher.

The Fallen worship the Endbringers.

I assume you mean contact?
>Be comfortable touching each other intimately
I've yet to meet anyone I wanted to touch so no, not even that one.
I don't want to tie myself up, spy on people or walk around nude, so I can't get any of those.
Of course, I can always just take "sex", but I'd never get any charges because, again, there's no one I want to pork.

How is calling you autistic being offended?

You don't even have close friends you'd pal around with or cute girls to pat on the head or people to jostle one arm around? If you spent points on one of the witches to learn their secrets, they'll probably be your friend.

Well... yea I guess you just aren't a lewd mage.
Grats

Wait for pure mage CYOA to come out

>not charging up your demonic sex witchcraft by hugging your mom

You can wake up, hug all the members of your family and get more than enough magic to get the ball running.

Sex+Contact is ridiculously strong

Just how pure and innocent are you?

I feel exactly the way you do user, but I use CYOAs to imagine fun alternate scenarios, such as being a lewd girl mage that does a lot of touching.

To make you suffer, its called Skiter mode for a reason, everyone suffers, even you.

>You don't even have close friends
user pls
> cute girls to pat on the head
user pls stop. I don't come to these threads to be reminded there's no one that lives up to my insane standards - and even if there were, there'd be no way they could be interested in me.
>spent point on witches
I hadn't read that far. I guess that's possible, but a 2D character with 8 lines of text probably won't be enough to convince me I'd care for them.
I'm not, there's just no one in real life I want to have sex with / do anything with.
Now, if it included an option to become a girl and get a husbando, then maybe.
But then there's still the problem of getting the initial charges.
I guess if there are "become a girl" + "get a husbando" + "convince the world it isn't weird you're suddenly a girl" spells, then I could try to convince myself I want to "intimately touch" those witches.

There are a couple options that let you turn into a girl, but you'd have to be some kind of freaky degenerate to try and convince them to turn into boys for you.

Well, you wouldn't need to. There's 13 dudes after you in There Can Be Only One so if you can convince them to not try to murder you, you you're in.

>you'd have to be some kind of freaky degenerate to try and convince them to turn into boys for you.
?
I don't want the witches to become boys, that's fucked in the mindbrain.
> if you can convince them to not try to murder you, you you're in.
I don't think I can.

Ideas for how to get initial charges when there are zero people I want to fuck/"touch intimately"?

>They will continue until they succeed ( in killing you), or you remove their ability to try.

I highly doubt they're going to change their mind to anything short of a shotgun shell to the face.

>spoiler
Circe has shapeshifting (which she can teach to you), and she's looking for a new master. I'm sure you can do the math.

Well it didn't take long for people to start discussing becoming a little girl.

Go make a friend. Or go hug your mom. Or buy a Witch friend. Other things that don't involve piles of dicks.

As far as discussion topics go, "Little Girl" > "I Suck" by freakin' miles, man.

In english please?