ITS BEEN A WEEK
BTC IS BACK AT ATH
WHERE'S THE TETHERING
I SOLD AT 8000
WHY DO THEY KEEP BUYING

Lmao u screwed

DO I BUY BACK

I DID THE SAME WHAT THE FUCKK DO I DO

HELP ME THE FOMO IS SO STRONG ITS UNLIKE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER FELT BEFORE FUCK ME WHY IS THIS SUCH A POWERFULL FUCKING FEELING

expected dip is going to happen soon, not sure if it will turn into a full blown correction but we should drop about 1k for a while.

Tfw the pain of selling too early has just become numbing

I TOLD MY FRIENDS TO EXPECT A DIP
I LOOK LIKE A RETARD

FAGS KEEP SHORTING BTC AND KEEP GETTING REKT THAT'S WHY IT'S GOING UP SO MUCH.

So I should sell my eth now? I don't think it'll go to 500, I think it's going to keep fluctuating between 450 and 480

$8900 a few days ago was the crash.

You should spend it on a (((product))) while the price is high so you pay less eth for them.

Also the only reason it even crashed was due to the overwhelming demand on the infrastructure of trading tech, had it not botched the crash would never of happened. This bull in all reality is still very string! I think it will without any doubt run to 20k. The market cap of btc went is surging lately. Money is pouring in!

No. I'm trying to accumulate more.

I think I should cash out to USD, and buy back into btc or eth when it dips

What worries me is that it skipped the usual pullback on the first run to $8000. Question of if this will occur not an if but a when. Can't help feeling like this really belongs at $8500, $9000 perhaps. $10k would be fair EOY.
>cashing out
It's impossible yadda yadda
But seriously I wonder if the dip will actually occur at a price that allows losses to extend to "low" prices, a 35% dip would be great but not if it happens at $13k

POP

POP NOW

ITS HAPPENING

Its not really happening

your ancestors are screaming at you from the future dimension as they get ripped from their mansions and forced to apply for a job at Mickey D's

Told you guys
t. The magician tarot user

holy shit pull some more tarot bro

you are

No one respects my tarot :(

I do

do it, ive been waiting for it to drop more so i could pick up some more btcs and lower my average buying price.

BUT IT IS

It'll probably stick to the 11k range give or take some

WHEN DO I BUY BACK IN I SOLD MY ETH AT 466 BECAUSE I'm FUCKING RETARDED BUT NOW IS THE TIME, DO I BUY IN NOW? WILL IT DIP FARTHER WHEN CHINA AWAKES?

DO I BUY ETH OR BTC?

/x/phile here. I do