DRAWTHREAD

Drawthread Edition

Previous thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY
wargameexclusive.com/shop/greater-good/female-naked-resting-tau-sniper-warrior/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me a shortstack request. If its bigger than a Dwarf its too big.

messed around a bit, tried to make it look more like an aquatic squig of sorts

it would probably end up looking like an oak tree with tits, lol

sure, but what series is this from?

nah thems people with silly legs, sorry

Reposting my human paladin. request from the last thread.

She's of an athletic build, with shoulder length auburn hair mussed up by weeks of travel and wearing a helm. Here eyes are blue, accented by a long scar along her right cheekbone.

Her outfit is a combination of pauldrons, chainmail, and fine green shirt/tunic covering the chest (see pics related for a sort of gist), as well as a green cloak, ideally giving the idea of a traveling noble knight. At her hip is a longsword. Her helmet is much like pic related, only with small, stylized antlers sweeping back from the sides. Optionally throughout pieces of equipment are vine, heart, and antler motifs.

My idea for pose is holding her helmet in one hand while examining a ring on, or held in her other hand, though really anything is fine.

Halfling having a hip-battle with a goblin.
Traditional hip battle garb is loincloths and a bra-type chest binding.
Battleground is like one of those inflatable gladiator arenas, except it's a mud pit.

A gnomish bard with pigtails

Thick hipped kobold, embarrassed because she's gotten her butt stuck in something and can't get out.

A literal shortstack.

Maple syrup please.

Migrating + 24 hour re-request

Requesting the guy on the right with armour more like the one on the left. More organic and plate-looking, with eyes covering a lot of it. The sword, too, should look organic, and also has eyes. The gown at the bottom should be pretty unadorned and plain, same as the hood/cap on the head.

The face should look a bit more skeletal and dry, but how skeletal is up to the artist. Please feel free to mess around with armour styles, designs, placement of eyes and level of ornamentation on stuff. If you think it'll look cool, please go for it!

Well, if monsters are what you're looking for, how about complete crimes against nature?

Nice

Reposting because it seems it was forgotten by the user who said he'd do a pencil drawing.

I: Wears a full suit of plate like this, with a similar tunic beneath the torso armor that covers the armor over the arm, will expand in detail later. No armor on the feet either and just wears leather "shoes".

II: He wears a great bascinet exactly like pictured that also completely covers his neck and part of his shoulder with a built-in gorget. It is not bolted to his armor, but rather capable of free movement.

III: Wears hourglass mitten gauntlets that cover his hands and wrists.

IV: Like the knight in the old medieval painting, he has GIGANTIC sleeves that swoop down to his hips and cover everything on his arms up to his wrists. However unlike the painting and like the guy in (I), he wears the heraldry tunic underneath his torso armor but over his arms. As in (V) the colors of his sleeves are different as well. His right sleeve is the presented color of red, likewise the left is that shade of yellow.

VI: His primary weapon on foot his his warhammer, which he holds one handed with the base planted on the ground like in the picture. Similar size as well, nothing that looks like it came out of Warhammer the franchise.

this dwarf!

Reposting this from two threads ago again.
I'd like to request this character wearing a shirt with the phrase 'MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN' on it.
The details are up to you.
Alternatively, if you'd prefer a more specific request, she could be glaring off to the side, looking grumpy and/or bored. The shirt could be black, loose and long-sleeved. Or it could be a turtleneck sweater. If you're a more provocative artist, she could also have her arms folded under her bust, making the text more prominent. I don't mind.
Thank you in advance to anyone who considers this.

sure, but what series is this from?
Starwars, General Grievous is a Kaleesh.

Bumping from last thread

>Requesting an elf rogue.
> He has tanned skin with white hair, an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. His eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. He's been in a number of fights and has two good scars to show for it the first is a single large scar across his upper chest, the second is a cross shaped scar that nearly cost him his left eye.
> I would like the leather for his armor and belt to be a dark brown, his pants a light red, and foot wraps light brown. The wolf motif can stay silver with ruby eyes.
> For his pose could he be flipping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
> And as a final request could this be done in a character concept design showing his front and back profile? If its too much work I understand.

Wondering if I could get a sketch of a Grey Seer skaven for a game I'm running? He's bent-backed, wears bells tied to his tail, and the left side of his face is a twisted mass of melted-looking scar tissue: even his horn on that side looks like it was a candle left too long in the sun.

Wears flowing robes and a large, ostentatious-looking amulet. Carries a staff that closely resembles a gibbet, and in some way incorporates the Skaven triangle.

Hey

taking simple/unsettling requests. Crude weapons are fine too.

it didn't work out as intended, sorry user.

Lol that's an alsome I like do you don't so yeah anyways I'm just goanna lurk for the moment

Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how might dress.

Bumping/anchoring my request for a tiefling wizard.

She is a young looking tifeling with fairly short horns, one of which was broken off when she was younger but the stump is still there. She has wavy red hair and a single braid adorned with a few beads on her right side,

She is timid and usually cradles her spellbook in front of her.

Well you already got an image right there.

Something involving geometrically shaped fish or something.

i will try.

Draw a happy clown.

A super thin humanoid who's head is just a mount of large eyes

Reposting my request from the last thread.
Buddy helped me out by posting it while I was away from home the last couple times.

Made a Twilight Caste sorceress for an Exalted game. At this point, she's destined to end up the party straight man, as the rest of the party has made Turboslut Kill Bill, the Bollywood action hero, Doomguy, and the fat lazy greek we know hasn't made Exalted Revolver Ocelot, but keeps saying he will, honest.

Ergo, I was hoping to get the face on the left, paired with the outfit on the right, and an incredibly exasperated expression directed at someone off screen. The bear is her familiar, feel free to add that in as you please.

I want lewd female Tau fire warrior pls

Re-request from last thread.

Basically, I'd like the first monster on left to be lying on it's side with it's back to the viewer, like it's resting and in pain, and the red tuft on its back is a roaring fire.

And then a second picture where it's gotten up and looking at the viewer, and the side it was lying on is full on Gaping Dragon (pictured on the right) and pretty fucking horrifying. I'd prefer to have this one if you only want to do one.

I hope OR is somewhat happy with this, I'm not really but if I messed with this anymore I would probably fuck it up beyond recognition.

Re-requesting from the previous thread.

"Requesting a blonde, half-elven teenage paladin girl with braided hair. She wears chainmail and a simple white tabard with an emblem of clasped hands and fire in the middle of the chest. If you feel like drawing weapons, she carries a long spear with red and orange ribbons tied just below the head, and a basic longsword at her belt."

sweet user, looks awesome. Thanks for taking the request

I upgraded your pigtails to superior twintails

okay but only because i'm starving

Continuation.
I'll finish it in 10 hours or so.

Cheers, when you render a boob, you'll create more volume.

Requesting some art of my alchemist. Any pose works really.

I took this, hope you don't mind

Reposting.

I would like to request the character on the right riding a Styracosaurus, no gun, his arm up as he celebrates his win with a scream.

The dinosaur is wounded on the side, and it's nose horn is stained with blood.

The background is a coliseum with hundreds of people cheering on them, but I would be happy enough without it.

And that mini was based on an existing artwork. I guess we have completed the circle ?

I like it, thanks
I know user, used to be my wallpaper

Really? I thought it was a pretty bad looking mini. Too gangly.

IT'S THE CIIIIIIRCLE OFLEWD

I believe you user, looks fantastic
fuck me running but she somehow looks like Angelina Jolie with bigger jaw

A Halfling in plate armor with a lance riding a large sheep dog and/or goat. Barding optional.

don't know why I put and/or. It's just or. You don't ride multiple things at the same time.

jet skis.

Requesting my druidess:

>the women from the reference, with auburn hair and a sturdy built
>wearing heavy robes and something I can only describe as dangly face curtain with horns
>her weapon of choice is a simple glaive

Here's some music I picked for her, maybe that's helpfull if you want to draw her:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

Thanks for reading

If anybody could draw this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

A half-gnome Luchador by the name of Hijo de Gnomos whose mask animal is a falcon.

Still hoping they come back.
Reposting mainly for 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

Sorry, here's a little more information if it helps.

>5 ft. tall
>186 lbs.
>High-flyer
>No shirt
>Falcon mask is winged and gold with brown circles for the eyes and a ruby in the forehead
>No weapons
>Trunks and shoes to go with mask

Requesting a monster:
A gigantic, corpulent toad. The beast is covered in large warts, which serve as hives for pestilent swarms of insects. The monstrous creature lies in wait for prey as a huge clouds of flies and mosquitoes stream from its back.

Mimic, can you draw a disgruntled Chaos Witch miffed about how a nekkid Chaos Marine is impotent and can't get an errection?

well now.

Could I get a monstrous cat sword?
Something like this but a giant metal cat.

sorry it took so long ,changes ectera

Can you change the stinger? It looks a little bit like a bird. More like pic related

Greetings, drawfriends. I'd like to request a young woman sleeping beneath the wing of a dragon.

She looks to be in her late teens/early twenties, with a faced tanned and worn by a lot of time spent in the wilderness. She has black hair, and is equipped for traveling the desert which surrounds them. She's curled up in the shade cast by one of the dragon's wings, and looks to be sleeping peacefully, though her hand is still resting on the handle of her pistol.

The dragon has a wyvern body type, though that doesn't stop him from reading a well-worn book, using the talons of his free wing to flip the pages. His face has an air of intelligence about it, as much as a lizard-like face can show, and he's obviously well-absorbed in the book. A silver watch pocket watch is propped open nearby, where he can keep an eye on it.

I understand this is a big request. If anyone cares to take it, I and my players will be tremendously grateful.

Requesting miniture human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.

>Serena was another players character that got murdered by an angry mob midway through the game, this guy has been systematically hunting down every guy who took part in it for the past five years in game.

Requesting a Trandoshan pimp and "pharmacist" from Nar Shadda. His most important feature is his wookiee fur coat style of the left coat with the shaggy hair texture of the yak hair vest on the right.(He also has a few gold teeth from his fight getting his coat.) Rather than a flight suit he wears a white leisure suit with pink dress shirt popped collar for extra douche factor. Physically he is buff with a gut a strong fat lizard man.

>filename
show pic or link, please.

Requesting a short comic:
1. A gnoll girl warrior whispering something to a nonchalant armor merchant dwarf, obviously embarrassed.
2. Merchant presenting her a selection of codpieces, and her being pleasantly surprised.

The gnoll is plump and has her hair braided into one thick tail. The dwarf if bald and has Da Vinci kinda beard.

Begging for pardon in advance for a genital request.

Still hoping someone could do my jolly fat paladin/warlock wearing a chain shirt, tabard with a sun symbol on it, wielding a shield with the same sun symbol and a staff with an orange gem on it. Longsword at his side, claymore on his back.

Refer to picture, please have him smiling without any smugness. Thanks to whoever picks this up.

>futa request

Pass

Well, that'd certainly confuse the players.

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

Requesting the Count from Sesame street as an evil epilepsy inducing BBEG sorcerer, saying '1, 2, 3 seizure!', then laughing as an entire adventuring party falls to the ground having fits.

God things get weird in our group when drink is involved.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

WIP

I tried

Pls no bully

Not the OR, but looks pretty good to me.

Pic related.

Thanks bro!

In the campaign im dming there is a mythical hero names the Knight of broken glass. The party has crossed paths with his story numerous times and after many sessions I think its time they meet him.

Ive kept it vague and problem is I have no idea what he actually looks like or does. If any kind draw friend made a sketch of him his fighting style and personality would probably be based off it. Ive searched for "glass knight" and the the like via google for a long time and the only returns are elder scrolls.

Thank you, user

I'm not really a drawfag, but I wanted to try my hand at it and maybe pick up drawing again

Sounds like a distant relative to the Knight of the Mirrors. Maybe that'll be of some inspation.

I've got a pretty simple request. Not a particularly complex character design or anything, just a cop. Running a Lone Star detective in a rather interesting Shadowrun game, wanted to get her drawn up by someone who's art doesn't look like something a monkey scribbled with it's ass-cheeks like mine.

Just a tall blonde woman in a very simple police flak vest, possibly with a lone star logo on it and preferably the word "Detective" on there very clearly. Very practical and simple, not a lot of extra tacticool stuff plastered on. Only other notable gear would be a taser in a thigh holster and a Cavalier Deputy (Big heavy handcannon, for those not familiar with Shadowrun) in a hip holster. Only other thing of note would be a police ball cap, which is completely optional. I'd also prefer if her hair was up in a ponytail or bun, but down works too.

I'm not in any rush with this, so feel free to make sure no one else's requests catch your eye before you snag this. I'd prefer a somewhat more realistic style.

Also I fixed the face ref that was scaring people. It was scaring me a bit too, to be honest, but all the pictures of blondes I could find just had empty vacant smiles that made me displeased.

I need Desert raider/ warrior done up. Essentially the primary reference should be taken pretty much whole cloth, but replace robot with human.

The headdress, scarf, sash and blades on the back should be as is, same colors and everything (if you've a mind to color it).

Next, add the pants and shoes given in the reference to the lower left. But try to factor in the curvy designs on the robotic legs into the cloth. Do the same thing with the arm guards.

Finally The chest should be exposed to show off skin and muscle. add scars at your pleasure.

Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I have no preference as to which:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!

Could I get a sassy plump halfling woman talking down a gnoll raider?

The gnoll is about a foot taller than the halfling armored in spiked leathers and wielding a two handed crescent axe.

The halfling is in a simple dress for a farmhand and wielding a ladle that she is pointing at the gnoll as she yells at him. The gnoll looks very confused and intimidated.

Bumping from last thread
Requesting a leg less elf wizard strapped into the back of her orc fighter buddy.They both look to be in their late teens early twenties. The elf has a bookish look about her like she works in a library normally and the orc is welding a classic mace and tower shield. I image the elf was once the orc's wheelchair bound Common tutor, then he started carrying her around like this when they got into adventuring.

This took me longer than I thought it would. Hope it's useful to you.

Jesus faggot, calm down. Ever heard of saying thank you?

did you have something else in mind?

thank you user.

LAUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUCHAAA LUCHA

I'll be the first to admit this is a rush job; it's very late where I'm at right now. This idea sounded too Dark Souls-y to pass up, though.

Anyway, I guess I was thinking this guy would forgo a shield in favor of two-handing a big silver claymore, and would wear a cape festooned with mirror shards. His whole fighting style is based around dazzling his foes with the light from his starry cloak, which he accomplishes withelegant and unpredictable whirls of body and blade.

I would like a halfling cleric based off Brendan Gleeson from Calvary, just without the beard.

If you want to know equipment, it is an obsidian tipped primitive spear, a silvered warhammer, splint armour, and a trumpet shell necklace.

Overall theme is sailor/cook/nautical.

Please and thanks!

Requesting a monster sketch for an upcoming game:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"

Time to repost.

This is a request for a character of mine, who I have played for a long time.

There's a lot of situations he could be in, from hanging from a rope between two tall buildings, to hiding under something (perhaps from something) or giving his daughter a piggyback in shallow (swamp) water. (She really shouldn't be there...). Or honestly, anything you could imagine.

Feel free to make anything you wish different than I specified, I would appreciate any deliveries.

wargameexclusive.com/shop/greater-good/female-naked-resting-tau-sniper-warrior/

That almost ruined the picture for me, wow.

This is great.

Love this. Not OR but yeah, that is adorable.

nice job. very rich with flavor.

now do mine!

>(You)
>
>This is great.

Thanks mate but I like yours better.

That would be very painful in about an hour, if the elf didnt have a platform to sit on, that is.

Curious if you could give this great sword a try, but with a Minotaur skull in the hilt.

Im just sayin. Hanging from your armpits for hours wouldnt be fun for anyone.

OR here, that's super awesome. Thanks. These guys are exactly what I need in my campaign but there's barely any art of them.
Since I can't draw I can only give you this rare Nori that I just traced.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught. I dont mind any quality deliveries.