Skeletons

Watching Army of darkness. I think in my next fantasy RPG I'm going to give the undead personalities. Functionally the same, but with some lip.

Let the skeleton posting begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gonna share some of my favorite skeleton pics to test for interest.

I've always wanted to play a skeleton but never played in a setting where it wouldn't break the lore.

I think I need to change that.

At one point I wanted to play a man who became a skeleton and wanted to kill the man that killed him, but who forgot who it was that killed him, and so now he's on a journey of self discovery hoping to jog his memory.

Best skeleton.

Who dat, who dat?

So, Memento with skeletons?

Let the spook wheels commence

that supposed to be St. Sebastion's?

I played a skeleton once. Your enjoyment is heavily dependent on your group. If everyone's falling over themselves trying to make skeleton jokes before you can then the game grinds.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

a skeleton sniper would be an awesome enemy, they could lie in wait for decades and then spring up to nail some adventurer with an arrow covered in slowly growing poisonous lichen

That's skeleton armor, not skeletons. In a complete reversal, the fleshy parts are INSIDE the skeletons.

Eredin was a neat villain though. I consider him honorary skeleton.

>Skeleton playing another's ribcage.
>Skeleton drumming his own head.

Who invited the dirty meatbag?

What makes skeletons so funny anyways? Is it the morbid factor, their implausablility or the bone puns. Either way its hilarious.

They were always funny. The constant rictus grin of theirs mocks death, it helps us soothe our fear of the unknown. They're different but familiar enough to us to project our humor onto. They're seen as light and limber, traditionally often featured as dancing or playing upbeat instruments (piccolo, fiddle, etc) so a jokester personality fits them. They offer a comforting glimpse of the other side, symbolic of having left their earthly burdens and cares behind.

All that remains is to have a good time and stab adventurers.

i keep seeing this, but where is it actually from?

What a glorious way to put it.

> Q1-11 from Armed and Dangerous outta nowhere
I loved this game so much! Honestly, for me it was the best game I ever played on any Xbox.