youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gif is best played to the beat of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

I believe this justice.

This is how I bard.

This is how I rogue

This is how I BBEG

I also like it when the BBEG is an autistic dog.

>says Paladin
>posts undead

Why is this shit allowed?

>never played undead paladin before

What is his evil plan?

Making a clone army of himself by taking over "stat me" threads on Veeky Forums.

>undead=evil
Shit setting fampai

I remember that greentext!

This is how I wizard

gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/CaAem6d.gif&v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

This is how i Warforged

>posts character with no powers
>calls him a paladin despite all interactions suggesting he's a fighter

>with no powers.
>Miracles.
>no powers.

darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Oscar,_Knight_of_Astora

He doesn't use miracles.

Here's the actual paladin, wearing actual paladin armour: darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Paladin_Leeroy

>posts a fighter and says it's a paladin

This is how I server administrator.

This is how I paladin

Solaire and Lautrec are the Paladins of Dark Souls.

This is how I D&D Paladin, or Anima: Beyond Fantasy Technician.

"Paladin" he is, in game, but that motherfucker is a level 20 Soul Blade.

This is how I paladin.

Sounds like someone has never heard of Sir Dan. He'd like to have a word with you....as soon as he finds his lower jaw.

Yeah, best girl is the Paladin of the party.

This is how I paladin.
Is fine too.

he was NO Paladin, when the time came, he sacraficed his humanity for power.

Impeccable tastes, user.

This is how I warforged rogue

Jolly cooperation sir! Well played!

This is how I barbarian

P R A I S E

Soo fail miserably in your quest? Lol

Leeroy is cool as fuck...thats a paladin

Then keep trying anyway.

Though those failures really are pathetic, slipping off cliffs, killed in seconds of entering a room, ambushed while stuck in the muck. What a wretched thing.

Well i was talking more about Oscar...souls games protaginists are doomguy tier badasses always with iron will to beat everything

I'm partial to this

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

A M E N
M
E
N

Here's how I wizard

He became a "monster of god" , he did it all in the service of his patron how is he not a paladin?

Here's how I Paladin

This is how I Questgiver.

Shame alucard was a supreme autist and wouldn't let him win over that stupid shit about being human, even though he was fully anyway as the church had made him a regenerator or whatever.

What even worse is he just gets fucked up anyway by the shota cat. God that ending pissed me off.

Wasn't fully human*

Is that a typical Veeky Forums GM?

A Chaotic Good one, kinda.

What's a paladin?

how I monk

This is how I barbarian.

Lawful Neutral. Strict code (no killing innocents), but brutal torture and merciless killing of enemies.

This is how I paladin.

[spoilers]Also fell after realizing I had killed my daughter, neither of us recognizing the other at first after so many years apart.[/spoilers]

Nice fan lore dickus

There's a meme I've not heard in a long time.

This is how I do it.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that it was a game theory. I just played a paladin in a game who became extremely bloodthirsty but in a happy, "Deus Vult" way. Eventually there was a big battle where he squared off against another paladin and killed her. After the battle when they were dividing the loot he recognized a pendant and demanded to know where the fighter got it from.

Lo and behold the pally he killed was his little girl, all grown up and gone out into the world in search of her absent father.

Dude fell hard after that. Now he is rather melencholy, doesn't start fights anymore and has gone out of his way to diplomance as much as possible. When he comes across battles though, he sweeps in like a hurricane to put an end to the conflict in an outburst of frustration, rage and sorrow.

How I paladin.

HIS BONES ARE POWERED FORWARD ONLY BY THE FORCE OF JUSTICE! HE WILL NEVER REST AS LONG AS THE INNOCENT ARE ENDANGERED BY EVIL!

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

> falls right after he completes his quest
> spends 3 games as an unstoppable force of evil
> his ending in 4 pretty much wipes out all life
> doesn't take out new nightmare himself

sigfried was a shit paladin

Hellsing is an odd case. The entire point of Alucard and Anderson's final fight was that there was little difference between giving up ones humanity to God and selling ones soul to the devil, in the end you become a monster all the same. The only difference is that Anderson became a monster for the other side, an angel to fight Alucard's demon. So if serving your god is all that matters for a paladin then yeah Anderson's sacrifice is a good example of paladin behavior. But on the other hand he created a creature that was just as horrible a monster as Alucard is. No matter who the winner of that fight was they would still be a huge threat to humans and a danger to everyone around them.

Anderson's sacrifice wouldn't have made a difference no matter what happened, so he didn't really save or protect anybody. He just gave up his humanity for power and became a monster. Alucard was right, only a human can kill a monster, if you give up your humanity to fight then there will still be a monster at the end of it. The trick is to win while retaining your humanity, to beat the monsters without sacrificing who you are.

This is how I Diviner

Awesome survival based game, I could see this, damn, now I want to run a massively long game where its just not dying.

>killed fellow Christians who weren't a threat
>didn't follow rules of own religion
>never saved anyone
>never protected anyone
>never showed paladin powers
>throws a BUNCH of blades

How can you twist that into being a paladin? Paladin was clearly a title, not a class.

You die at the start of the story, then come back later as a crazy zombie and try to kill the real protagonist?

Alucard was Author-Fiat'd invincible, because no human would ever be strong enough to kill him, and no monster could defeat him because he was the most powerful monster EVAR!!!!!1!

While Alucard is hilariously, brokenly OP, The Major did beat him, it required a ridiculous deus ex machina in the form of Schrodinger and Alucard wasn't killed but still. Also he would have lost to Anderson if Seras hadn't stepped in. Alucard isn't invincible, although the author definitely made him way too strong.

This cocktail makes me want to get up and purge heretics like it's going out of style.

Alucard was literally a force of nature.
Saying the author "made him too strong" when the entire point of Dracula was all about how outrageously powerful he was is missing the point.
Regardless, Alucard was beaten, repeatedly, by humans, and he himself desires such. Even in the Bram Stoker novel, he was beaten because he wanted to be.

Making life worse for people on Veeky Forums?
Honestly, sounds like he's doing god's work.

He lived in a shit world, created by a shit writer.
The only proper and virtuous response to that is to murder everybody.

If Anderson had stayed human, he probably could have beat Alucard.

Basically MMA deer.

Maybe, it seems unlikely considering how much damage he took just getting to Alucard. Alucard did seem to think-or perhaps hope-that Anderson still had a shot though. Either way Anderson would still probably put up a better fight than anyone else except maybe Walter and he might be better than Walter too since he isn't slowly de-ageing into a kid.

I'm running a solo survival game using Wolf-Packs and Winter Snow. The rules are simple : my friend has six characters, I randomly generated a whole region in advance, he does whatever he wants and wins the game if he survives for a year and/or builds a thriving community (it's a prehistoric fantasy old-school game).

On the first day, which was the first session (we do two-hours sessions), his group met wolves.

There's just two of them now.

This is how I BBEG.

>OP pic is dark souls
OH BOY I'M SURE THIS WILL BE A QUALITY THREAD

This is how I tiefling.

Shit son, I've been wanting to play a Sir Dan for fucking ages but my DM despises undead due to an irrational fear that "it'll just turn into a shitty zombie horror film if I add undead"

My man.

How I wizard.

>face in the center of the shield...

This is how I chaotic evil monk

This is how I make a paladin fall

YES

this is how i lich monk

this is how i chaotic good paladin

Oscar uses the Iconic Armor of the game, the Armor that the PC is wearing on the game-box and in the commercials.
You can find that Armor relatively early on.

You literally die in a fire? Forever?

Ya'll realize Alucard was a Plot Device and that Seras was the Main Character right?

>"Yer outta chips, Dave"
>Or
>"*burp* Shitter's clogged"

This is how I paladin.

This man of the cloth has the best weapon by far.

You are welcome to dislike it.
You gonna, oh, I dunno, CONTRIBUTE to the thread, or are you going to just scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!" and leave it at that?

Manga Wolfwood as twice as cool

WHERE. IS. MY. COW!

Dark souls does not strike me as particularly paladin like. Not very evil either just kinda.... a guy.

>Lautrec
U wot. Dude's a psycopathic murderer, best kicked off a cliff as soon as he shows up at the shrine

>Lautrec
>Paladin
Nah, he'd only qualify as a paladin in the sense of "he serves a goddess", otherwise he's just a creepy asshole who murders an innocent firekeeper just because. He even looks like a creepy asshole.

This is how I Paladin/Bard

Eh, like this picture better....