Payfair 1 Million cap

10x easy, train leaving soon

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hb0a7/payfair_making_decentralized_escrow_on_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where Can I buy this shit coin & why isn’t it on Blockfolio yet?

Is this a scam?

etherdelta.com/#PFR-ETH

only 2 days out

No... This is not confido 2.0, the devs are being pretty active and already filmed themselves, the code is on github and they already have a demo out.

>eth pairing
Into the trash it goes

yeah, because thats the main reason projects are evaluated... because they are paired with eth...

Done my research, team is legit. All aboard!

I don't want to have to convert btc to eth just for this shitcoin

Fair enough, lazy to make money, crypto state...
This can go to 10-20 mil market cap and it's 1mil, and you are having problems switching from btc to eth, fml.

>slav team

no

Any more dumb reasons? Jesus fuck... go look at the damn code on github ffs, isn't that the important part, sometimes I feel like shooting myself on how dumb you people are

Just looked at the whitepaper. The hottest pile of trash I've ever read. Shit tier scam.

I bet you didn't, because the node rewards make sense, and if you have done the math you can get some hefty rewards if the platform is adopted...
Keep fudding please, I can refute every shit post you come up with

this is probably the dumpest shit I've read for quite some time.
Just to put things into perspective, the second place goes to people buying Confido because of ICO refund speculation.

Project with legitimate team honest people who have already given all the evidence.

Low Mcap !!

30x easy

Nice!

Why the hell people keep saying confido, just because it has the word escrow, doesn't mean is the same shit... The market that payfair is trying to reach is far higher than confido, and actual have a team and demo out...

Btw, I'm not attacking you, but confido is getting thrown around a lot for this project, I understood what you meant

Let's see where this one goes. If it goes x10, I'll be a happy man. Thanks for the tip, OP.

Its sold on etherdelta
So yes

QSP, MOD, LINK, DRAGON... want more coins? It's there because it's an ERC20 token, just that...

what was th ICO price per token? Cant find the info? Thx

Please read:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hb0a7/payfair_making_decentralized_escrow_on_the/

Seems its leaving the station, glad i got in ty.

1 milion cap haha
23 milions you moron....

What is the true mcap?
Why 23 million, why 1 million, what is the circulatin supply?

Looking at coinmarketcap, if I use total supply x price, it is 1.7 million usd, but that is using TOTAL supply

My working theory is that is a complete retard

Marketcap = 89bil x price, it did rise since the begining of the post, so now it's sitting at almost 2 mil

Correction: 89mil

86M atm

Already 2x from the time this was posted, thanks OP

well, looks like im not bagholding anymore. the wonders of being added to coinmarketcap. hopefully the same thing will happen to snovio

IMHO this has more potential for a profit than Snovio, selling at this price when this is at the beginning of the run might not be the best decision. Good luck anyway