Chinamen proxies general

Reminder that WoTC is not doing the game cheaper, but based chinaman is!
>youtube.com/watch?v=70cbNJrs2Xw
>youtube.com/watch?v=SvseDNbzPtM

Post your fakes, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

mtggoldfish.com/archetype/vintage-uwr-mentor-25516#paper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mtggoldfish.com/archetype/vintage-uwr-mentor-25516#paper
What would be the cheapest way to proxy up this deck? Doesn't need to fool anyone, I just like having nice proxies over an island and a piece of paper.

At the rate this beautiful Chinaman improves his product, I think we are 1 year away from needing a loupe to distinguish his cards from real ones. Some fake are so close that you need to put a real one beside it to tell them apart.

Bought one lot once and the cards were very easy to distinguish as fakes.

Are there any good vendors out there for proxies that won't get me caught?

Buy from the guy OP mentioned. Some of his are really close to the real thing. His shocklands are really good color wise. He just had some missing colons in two of them. I've played in GPs and PTQs and never had a problem. And I'm not the only one. Just be careful and avoid the ones that are pretty obvious, always double sleeve and never mix fakes with a real card of the same name. In the middle of a tournament no one really pays too much attention, unless you are acting weird or you use some of the more evident ones.

Holy shit, these fakes are getting better by the weeks. Hopefully it's only a matter of a couple years before the secondary market bubble collapses.

Gathering House on Aliexpress make sure you get Black Core, they're indistinguishable without a loupe.

Anyone got an idea on price/quality of Villa Zheng?
How fast does he respond and ship?

Do chinamen have any idea how to make foils/expedition lands?

nope, aparently nobody has gotten right how to produce foils

>2018
>only foils hold general value
I'll still use real cards where I can, but I don't give a shit if my opponent plays with fakes, as long as you aren't trading or selling them as real.

Great. Because I'm taking a wooded foothills expedition land to a convention hoping to sell. Speaking of that, how often will card shops buy cards from you, and what should you expect to get compared to the tcg medium price?

That's hard to believe.

70% less than if you did it yourself.

Reminder that the best fakes will just get sold as real and that you are pretty much buying the refuse.

What are the prices on based chinaman's prodoct?

So expect them to offer $40 for it and never backing down?

Depends. Sets are around 50 bucks, but singles varies a lot from chink to chink

Generally about $5 for a single, $18-20 for a set.

Not too shabby.

I dunno man. I've never been to a card shop before. It would make sense though for them to buy it at half price and sell it for full price.

My local store buys cards, and the price ranges from 1/4 of what they sell it for to around 3/4. I guess if there's more demand, they can afford to take less profit.