/CYOA/ General

Ride Not Stopping Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
youtube.com/watch?v=KuFVdD5WG0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anybody have the professional wrestling cyoa with the blue background?

Does anyone have the viking version of this?

1/4

2/4

Anyone got that one CYOA wih the cool choices and shit?

How masculine do you like your waifus?

3/4

4/4

Here it is!

Alright, time to post my OC and get laughed at. I'm not really satisfied with the way it turned out, but I don't want to sit on it any longer, so it will have to do, I guess.

I don't want to disappoint those people that saw the WIP of it that I posted a couple of weeks ago and expected something great.

I hope that this one won't have the same balance problems like in the last Worm CYOA I made.

>Australia is quarantined

So it's just like real life huh?

Thank you very much

I like my waifu with cute breasts and a feminine penis.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, POINT AND LAUGH

But really, I can tell you put a ton of work into this, but I hate the setting lore, so I shall be leaving this one on the wayside.

Awesome! It was a long wait.

Well I don't because multiple waifus ruin your laifu
In all seriousness, muscular women

I posted this in the last thread but for those of you missed it

Pastabin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)
Previous thread:

They'll get it one day, user-kun.

One day...

Numb, because free points.
Unsubtle, because I can do most of the magic out of sight.
Contact and Sex killer combo for power sources.
Charisma, because it's very useful.
Potency, because it's not half bad but mostly because it's required for Sculptor.
Sculptor of Man for fetish and extended life span.
Thrall, because fetish.
GitS, because fetish.
Domination, because fetish.

Game plan

Use touch to score some easy points. Sculpt myself into a qt.

Use my qt looks and charisma for more easy points.

Start thralling and dominating people with all of these charges. Sculpt their looks with Sculptor and minds with Domination, and achieve dream harem. Give myself a cute girly cock and live happily ever after with my harem.

>Class:
Seeker
>Aspects:
Alteration
Reanimation
Perception
>Location:
Free World

>Drawbacks:
Into the fire (25)
Fear Of The Dark (35)

>Items:
Crown (30)
Spellbook(25)

>Traits:
Classic2(23)

>Spells:
Clairvoyance2(21)
Refresh2(18)
Homunculus2(9)
Change2(3)
Intuition1(2)
Red Armor1(0)

Companion: Olivia

I took the powers I felt would cause the least damage to others and myself, while allowing me to really explore the limits of this power. I feel like myself and Olivia are the best overall fit, she can use her conventional magic to shield me in the day, I can just...idk. I guess act as a research material for her? I'm not sure really.

Going by the description of the Martyr path you're only supposed to pick one drawback though.

Damn, I knew I messed up somewhere. This isn't what the Martyr path is supposed to be if the number of drawbacks you can take is unlimited. I'll either have to change the bonus of this path altogether, or limit the number of drawbacks available.

>Numb, because free points
I see a lot of people saying this as if it makes sense. What's the point of lewd magic if you can't enjoy it as much?

Also Contact really isn't easy points.

>Traits: Classic2(23)

I think you mixed traits and disciplines together.

Maximum two pls

I was going to put it as Traits-Classic then Classic2 but it seemed pointless. Btw I'm unaligned. Forgot to add that.

No don't limit the drawbacks

Can you post this page again? It fucked up when I was loading it and now it's stuck like that.

Depends on interpretation. "you aren't sensitive to stimulation as a average person" thing is another lewd joke. You assume that its serious, which is something I discarded because it wouldn't be consistent with the other drawbacks.

Should've been posted 2 weeks ago, but laziness is best of man's friends.
(1/11)

Just listen to music while I post the rest of this. youtube.com/watch?v=KuFVdD5WG0w

(2/11)

(3/11)

(4/11)

(5/11)

(6/11)

Guy working on blackmail cyoa here. Could I get a few ideas on things to have your girl do? I've got things like giving you money, sex, public humiliation, mind break, stockhol, etc. Just wanted more to spend power points on.

(7/11)

page 2

(8/11)

Murder, kidnap some other girls for you to mind break, make them have relations with another person against their will. List can go on.

(9/11)

Maybe help you Blackmail other girls? or been your maid? help you with homework? Prostitution? sell her?

(10/11)

>It's 11 pages

Time to just save this CYOA and never post it again.

Last page. (11/11) Have fun mates.

Top 3 cyoas most likely to come next:

Order, a large Final Fantasy-like companion cyoa. Picking-A-Goddess, an updated, comfy slice of life version of Pick-a-Goddess with more goddesses. Or some revamp to another cyoa I did from scratch.

Oh shit yes finally
>No Undead EO
why. My kingdom will be tainted by the living.

You're a whiny little toe ho aren't you?

Rude. I don't have anything against huge CYOAs like Traveller's Tale, they're just a pain to post.

Hey man, I just wanna say good work. You obviously put good effort into this.

Also, is it bad that I'd really just rather be a conventional wizard or just not a Blood Mage in the world you built? Like, I'd totally play an Arcanist. I always feel like a tool when I end up wanting to do like the opposite of what the author intended.

>Inquisitor
>The Free World
Fucking Commie Blood Mages get out of my country
>Unaffiliated
>Negation
>Perception
>Exorcism
>Intuition
>Clairvoyance
>Runic Words
>Black Blood
>Concealment
>Esoteric
>Hair
>Blood (thanks, Inquisitor choice!)
>Apartment
>Diary
>Money
Why waste points on knives or armor when good ol' American dollars can get me exactly what I need!
>Olivia
she seems sane

gonna' hunt down russians, gonna' stab 'em before they turn American soil into Void.

The profile for Undead race is a good explanation for why there is no Undead XO. My friend if you want an XO and feels that there should be one, I left the cyoa open to have add-ons so you can craft one.

Chronically underrated cyoa
This looks really interesting. I need time to pour over it

Normally I'm quite fast on the uptake when it comes to lewd jokes, which makes this kind of embarrassing if you're right. But I'm really not sure what the non-serious interpretation is, especially since the other drawbacks are actually, you know, drawbacks. I guess to just defend my honor I want to confirm that I do understand the jokes in the first four drawbacks but they all are still things that make magic harder for you.

Plus I can see how Numb is free points from a mechanical viewpoint. If you're powering your magic with Sex and Contact then halving your charges per act doesn't hurt you at all when there's a minimum of one.

>imb4 "you're autistic, user"

>comfy slice of life version of Pick-a-Goddess with more goddesses
This.

>But I'm really not sure what the non-serious interpretation is
Basically, the text doesn't mean anything special and is just another joke as I said, just that your magic takes slower to charge. You'll enjoy sex as much as you did even if you take numb.

>>imb4 "you're autistic, user"
C'mon user, you got that right.

I agree with , comfy slice of life version of Pick-a-Goddess with more goddesses sounds like the way to go.

>Samurai are overall weaker than knights
>same price
>die when >50% health

Is there really a reason for them? Bushido's somewhat useful, but you're looking at 5 hit points until the unit up and dies.

Pantsus vor!

Someone's gotta keep the weebs in line.

>Path: Martyr
>Location: The Scorched Earth
>Covenant: Ark
>Aspects: Invocation, Alteration
>Spells (Invocation): Archivist
>Spells (Alteration): False Immortality 2, Blood Agent 1, Red Armor 1, Homunculus 2
>Discipline: Classic
>Trait: Eyes 2, Hair 3, Marks 3
>Drawbacks: Into The Fire, Higher Than Heaven

>Followers: Hydra, the Immortal

My plan is to spend my time killing demons, being aware of potential human threats thanks to my hair and Archivist, help Ark research to stop the end of the world and maybe (probably not happening) make a fun party along the way in The Scorched Earth. I don't want to sacrifice other people nor important stuff like my senses, mind and soul, my idea is to stay a live for a long time.

I'd try to avoid involving myself in large organizations too much for the occasional drama and backstabbing so Scorched Earth was a nice choice.

I really had fun with this cyoa, there's a bunch of detail, good shit, but I'd be paranoic as fuck in there

I vote for comfy slice of lice version of pick a goddess with more goddesses for 500 user.

Eldritch seems like it's strictly better then, they have the same half-price units, none of the tech penalties, and an XO bonus undead do not have.

>seven paragraphs long intro
That's a little unnecessary. Good job finishing it though.

Looks good, will make a build later.

>comfy slice of lice
You know, I've seen some strange fetishes on this site...

I meant life I didn't see that until you pointed that out.

>Eldritch seems like it's strictly better then
Have you looked at those racial specific units? Eldritch are pretty good or shit depending on whether the enemy army houses weak or strong units, but undead have a troop with the ability to get the enemy units without dying, and liches can flood X7 Undead units into the game every fucking turn.

>Petohtalrayn Soahc Gnilwarc
>Served as a messanger for the bigger and stronger Eldritches that exist in another dimension.
Petohtalrayn Soahc Gnilwarc backwards is Crawling Chaos Nyarlathotep

>Reficul
>7th Hell
Reficul backwards is Lucifer.

>Nation Name:
"Land of the Rude Wizards"
>Size:
County(485, SAT+1)

>Terrain:
Forest
Mountain(480)

>XO:
Reficul(455)

>Army:
Demons(450)

>Skills:
Magic
Mechanics(440)
Air superiority(425)
Technology(410)
Survival(405)

>Stats:
H:0
M:0
S:1
A:1
T:1

>Units:
>Light:
Light Infantry(403)
Recon(402)
Recruits(401)
Explorer(400)
Cleric(393)
2xMagicians(391)
Witch(388)
Fairy Archer(386)
Airborne Infantry(383)
2x Recruits(376)
Mortars(373)
+1 Light Infantry(471)
Coordinator (470)
2*Lancer(460)
2*Political Commissar(452)
2*Archdemon(429)

>Medium:
3*Knight(464)
Chem.Corps(448)
Cyber Blademaster(445)
Cyber Gren.(442)
Cyber Knight(437)
2*MWG(399)

>Heavy:
Infantry(397)
Adding a second H.Infantry here (380)
Anti-specials(378)
2*Air Carrier(369)

Fucked up my numbers but it's generally accurate. Tbh if 1 unit = 4k, then this seems consistent for the size of my holding.

Now that I've reread it, the Samurai are useful, albeit in very few scenarios. Most notably, they can be very effective as a final wave unit, considering how their stats under Bushido are:

>13/13 HP
>6 Movement
>5/10 Strength
>7/10 Agility
>5/10 Tactics

Stats-wise, they're about as good as the Slave Traders for half the cost. However, they still suffer for having less effective health than any other unit other than the Mindtaker's 3 HP (5 normal, 7 when fighting head on), and that's intentional.

So I can only see them being effective when the enemy is essentially knocking on your door, with ranged support up the ass and Riot Shields helping mitigate the damage.

If only the Knights worked well with them. Knight's Honor would put them at:

>16/16 HP
>9 Movement
>8/10 Strength
>10/10 Agility
>8/10 Tactics

Even for only a turn, they would be stronger than a unit of Slayers at that point, even if they'd only have 8 effective HP. That would be more than enough time to change the flow of battle.

Demons can't take Technology.

>tfw never watched the show

Dee, I guess. Gliding isn't flying, but it's close enough compared to just falling like a rock. Who knows, if I'm ever in a plane that's going down it might just save my life, since I can only glide as fast as I run anyway, so it should be a safe landing.

user, trust me, watch it. It's my favorite non-weeb shit show

Does anyone have the picture that appears at the top of this image? The one with the car in it.

The main thing holding me back from watching it is I've always hated Danny DeVito.

And based on his grotesque description, he cleans his feet with a knife in the show. I've kind of got a thing where feet are incredibly disgusting to me so I really don't want to see that normally, even moreso if it's a person I hate doing it.

Actually just the artist in general would be nice to know.

well, the shit part fits.

I've never liked anything else he was in but if it ruins the show for you it ruins the show for you. He only does it once on scene and it's only shown for a second or two. However his "toe knife" is referenced/mentioned a good amount.

Azuras.
Empire(45)
Desert. No XO.
Undead(50, going to assume prices are rounded up). Survival(55), Magic(80).
Lemme take...
10 Recruits(90), 30 Heavy Infantry(160), 40 Recon Units(200).
20 Knights(220), 30 Anti-Specials(250). 10 Coordinators(260) 20 Shield Maidens(300).
And for the grand finale...

75 Liches(450). 25 Death Knights(500).
>Liches which commit their turn to making skeletons make 5 skeletons per turn
>Plus 2 form their passive ability
>7 skeleton groups per lich
>525 skeletons per turn
And t hey have giant speed bonuses, and you have tons of speed debuffs, AND THAT'S HORRIBLE.

Some untis here such as the knights probably aren't really necessary, are they? I'm dumb.

Pick a goddess, please

Rah.

Oh wow. I thought only taking 1-2 of everything was enough.

BTFO desu

The bottom pic on this one as well.

Beast master and bottom pic from this one.

Thank you.

>Unaging + Hypnosis + Agility
So I get to take over the world and I all I have to do is stay out of the sun and avoid religion. Nice.

I'm more interested in Order personally.

Finally finished writing companions for hero school

I'm a bit unsure on how prerequisites work. For example, if I want 3 magic lancers, do I need to purchase 3 regular lancers to convert to magic lancers, or is purchasing one sufficient, and then I can purchase all the magic lancers I want?

yay! and what is next?

So is 3 MYS the highest you can possibly achieve?

To buy a promoted unit you must meet the prerequisite.

Lancers have no prerequisites so you can buy them without meeting any requirements. If you want Riot Shields you need to own 2x Heavy Infantry to unlock and buy as many Riot Shield units you want.

Thanks.

Shit nigga, I was hoping it'd be complete by now but thanks for the update.

What's Ruby like