I need ORCS

Give them to me. Give them now.

Other urls found in this thread:

windmaker.deviantart.com/art/Orc-Warrior-179431176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright.

Green human with small tusks unrelated, I presume.

One of my favorite pics.

Try masturbating to this.

I would if I was an elf

what do you mean "try?"

It's not like we would get new pics every week

Challenge accepted.

>>Show me your honor

>green
>not an orc

Mongol Orcs. Never knew I needed this before.

Source?

I like this new dress code.

See

windmaker.deviantart.com/art/Orc-Warrior-179431176

You assume we care?

>NO, your other honor

He's gotta show up in every orc thread.
Got in early this time. I assume he had somewhere to be.

Please, somebody tell me that's not supposed to be Gul'dan.

>weapons grade autism; the wank art

These are pretty obviously trolls.

Bara Orc

Fag.

This is most pc orcs, tho, big muscular sorts.

God damn, that's some good old silly stuff. Oglaf is fun.

I like all orcs, regardless of sexiness. Except orcs in suits or dumb shit like that.

>What is shadowrun

Does anyone else like feminine orcs, without the muscles?

>you will never be bullied by an orc woman

An Orc woman who literally only does it to bully you at that. Unless she knows how to read upside down holy scriptures.

Or he's an unholy priest

Oh come on, this is just an elf.

>unholy
>priest
????

What's the point? If you want drow, just look for drow, then draw snaggly teeth on them.

Well what would you call a priest who caters to the undead/unliving? Someone who isn't a necromancer

You mean gray chicks? Big fan of the whole deathly pallor thing. But that "orc" is just some chick in bodypaint.

Incidentally, upside down crosses have more to do with St. Peter than the "Satanism" media popularized it to be.

I'm fine with non-muscular orcs. The original idea wasn't particularly musclebound in the first place.

However, what's the fucking point if it's just a grey wood elf?

>symbols do not change in meaning over time

WAAAAH IT MEANT THIS GUY IN THE 12TH CENTURY, SO IT STILL MEANS EXACTLY THAT NOW!

user a priest by definition is a holy man.
The deity non-withstanding they are still members of its church.

Imagine being dominated by an orc female shaman, imagine being helpless and having her big meaty thighs lower down onto your face. Imagine that dank smell of her unwashed pubic hair and her natural juices just sopping onto your face, just imagine her moans as she humiliates you in private, using you as her own sexual toy, and lets loose a massive fart for extra measure, her soft semi/firm butt cheeks rubbing against your facial cheeks, your nose poking her asshole, in just the right way, and she ends up enjoying you so much you become the orc's sex toy that she keeps and feeds only for her to howl in pleasure and happiness night after night with everyone outside her tent wondering and imagining what was going on.

Didn't say it couldn't have more than one meaning, just dropping a fact.

S-Stop user.

I decided to look up why it's associated with St. Peter, and holy shit this is metal.

>>Alright, Peter, we're going to crucify you. Any final requests?
>Oh, don't crucify me, I'm not worthy of dying in the same way as Jesus
>Crucify me upside down

Your Fetishes are a shit

>Imagine being dominated by an orc female shaman, imagine being helpless and having her big meaty thighs lower down onto your face. Imagine that dank smell of her unwashed pubic hair and her natural juices just sopping onto your face, just imagine her moans as she humiliates you in private, using you as her own sexual toy,

mmm

>lets loose a massive fart for extra measure, her soft semi/firm butt cheeks rubbing against your facial cheeks, your nose poking her asshole, in just the right way,

wat oh god no

And then on one particular night, she decides that she wants to breed with you. She tears off the pathetic loin-cloth she gave you as your only clothing, revealing your erection, and she smiles fondly, knowing that you're beyond the resentment and humiliation of the past and have come to accept her authoritative rule over you. She squats down firmly onto you, one hand on the ground behind her, one hand grasping your shoulder, and she rides you. Grunting and howling, her deep green skin and muscley/fatty tissue around her hips, thighs, and stomach dancing as she enjoys your human rod. She then twists herself, now in reverse cow-girl position, and you see her butt-cheeks clapping as she's humping you against the ground, her little asshole winking at you, so you decide to lick one of your fingers and insert it. She gets bashful and lets you, enjoying it even more, grinding harder and harder until you cum, and she forces herself as deep as you both can go. After a minute of heavy breathing, you she gets up, your sticky residue dripping from her slit, and she plops into bed, her naked sweaty body glistening, and she smiles at you before going to sleep.

And that's how baby half orcs are made.

Symbols "have to do" with whatever they're associated with. Their meaning is wholly subjective, especially if we're talking about wholly subjective things (such as an already-subjective religion that embraces its own subjectivity).