Image thread

post (and ask) images of whatever people are looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBEuwg0wUIk&list=PL9e3UCcU00TTJZ1TsBDZAn2DpEcobmv8p&index=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im looking for a big burly hunter-looking guy with a double barreled shotgun. think like a wild west trapper from the deep north of canada.

Sorry, not really what you want, but closest I got. Looking for a female necromancer/witch.

cool. not very 1870's like but cool image. here's something i have though.

We got anything like this but Male? I made a Male version of Dazzler, and it would be cool to have something better then my pic.

Closest i got mainly in term of colours.

Well, I dont think I will use it, but I appreciate the effort! Just not super hero enough :-/

Closest I got.

Here. I'm looking for WW1 pictures of people, places, or things with a fantasy/alternative twist. literally anything will do, there is so little of it.

Are you looking for a tron style look, or just cyber punk or the like in general?

not WW1 but its something.

Im playing a Metahuman who has light based powers, with minor sound powers. Who is a musician. He is like Dazzler from the Xmen. He projects light, shimmers, auroras. The tron dude was all that really fit the motif.

I hope this is close.

Yes, these are awesome thank you. Also anything from the time period would do, not just war related things.
I appreciate the effort, you can't have enough pictures.

The closest thing I could find.

whoops, here's a better version

>that bulge
Lewd

Woah! That is pretty epic, I might not use it because I am not sure bubblewrap is a suitable material to be clothing lol. But the effort is A+ material, saving it at the least.

or if you prefer longer hair

Dio?

its dio....FROM THE FUUUTUUUURE!

Anyone got weird elementals? I'm envisioning gem like earth dudes and crystalline fire elementals. Anything of the like about you boys?

>crystalline fire elementals

does this count?

MOAR
Moar you lovelies MOAR

Best I can give you for now

fucking capchas now.

Anyone got people with super scarred up or burned faces? Males especially.

>>>

Have you seen my will to live because I seem to have lost it

im' about done with this capcha shit.

Can I ask for anything you have of wizards in modern settings? Or magic-type characters wearing modern clothing?

alright user, i hope thats wierd monster enough for you.

I've got a whole set of folks who look like they're from the turn of the century. Stand by for dump.

>enormous trigger guard
>what appears to be a hammer on a bolt action rifle
>apparently has a tube mag

It's like you wanted a lever action and a bolt action, so you took an 1886 lebel and shit all over it.

And we'll round it out with an airship pic. Hope something in there piqued your interest.

>Big trigger guards were made so thick winter gloves could fit in them.
>Could be a large safety toggle on the back of the bolt.
>Tube fed bolt actions are a thing.

I have a MIGHTY need for a dual axe ranger type character.
Or a fencer.
Either sex is fine by me!

>Because we pull the trigger with out entire hand, yes?
>Could be, but we both know it isn't
>I literally listed a tube fed bolt in my post

1/10 you tried. Art is alright, but has the failing of a lot of its kind of art, which is that the artist knows nothing about equipment. This is also known as triggering my autism.

It's steampunk, steampunk is often about alternate paths of technology. I for one would love to see some Luger toggle action rifles someday.

My defense of the trigger guard stands. You can point out flaws in a technical piece of art without being condescending about it.

>Or a fencer.
troll answer

Got one for the both of you. Here's a little collage of what could be a fencer with a scarred face. He's some famous bullfighter who I don't know the name of.
Requesting this one picture I saw of what looked to be a vampire with a snake, was shirtless and blonde and looking right at the viewer. I think it was in black and white.

I have interacted with artists for a long time. I literally seem to only date artists, because I am a foolish man.

I have learned time and time again that having a rational conversation about someone's art is impossible. So now, I just act like an asshole from the start. It works better for me.

Your defense of the trigger guard is hot trash. You only need to fit a finger in, any more will make you less accurate as it requires more muscles to be moved.

Toggle action rifles already exist. Most are old german experimental milsurp, and few rather bizarre sporting rifles. Now that I think about, there were also a few submitted for American military testing before WW2.

Finally, hiding behind genres when your shit is inconsistent is at best rose tinted goggles, and at worst, fanboi wanking. Even if they are standing on an airship power by the queen's taint, the rifle design is still dumb.

k

Looking for halfling fighters, the gaudier the better

Does anyone have pictures for Middle Eastern or South Asian inspired adventurers?

Looking for clockwork or mechanical people or really anything that looks like it'd pray to clocks.

First thing I thought of

youtube.com/watch?v=JBEuwg0wUIk&list=PL9e3UCcU00TTJZ1TsBDZAn2DpEcobmv8p&index=13

Can someone hook me up with some brutal mechs?

Very specific, but does anyone have a picture of a flooded ruined city? Got a section of these ruins where they have to wade through thigh-deep water and fight fish monsters.

Forgot my pic

Noice one mate that thing is scary, anyone got any armored core style mechs too?