Pokemon Quest #146

Operating Operationally Edition

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Gobble
Twitter: twitter.com/GobbleQM
Pokemon, items, and summary: pastebin.com/tSNKt0Wm
FAQ and general concepts: pastebin.com/Ht1Q5E1p
All guides, player knowledge, and smutty stories: pastebin.com/u/Gobblepokemon

Themes: youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-ad_74T08
Quest theme: youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=YW9QKy6oDkE&x-yt-cl=85114404

Recently: You beat Geno! But Team Imperium has infiltrated the arena and have agents everywhere.

General rules:

There is a 10 minute voting period after each post. Non-contradictory votes will be combined as best as possible.

Write-ins for all votes are always welcome and encouraged. They may not all make it into the post or be altered to fit in, but I'll do my best to at least try to address the spirit of the write-in.

Very important or contentious votes may be redone in a stricter voting system as it comes up.

Combat involves rolls! Once there's a clear vote winner, we roll for the move accuracy/crit/secondary effect. Usually it's just three 1d100s. Sometimes you can get a modifier from circumstances, so be creative! Add flair, do tricks with moves, mess with terrain, whatever! This is not a video game.

Call me out on a mistake and receive an apology butt or suggestive picture.

Badges: 10

Pokemon on you:
Zappy Dan (Magnezone)
Destiny (Kingdra)
Fel (Butterfree)
Oberon (Garchomp)
Nibbles (Tyrantrum)
Aria (Meloetta)

Not In Party:
Raistlin (Alakazam)
Devon (Houndoom)
Trunks (Trevenant)
Vlad (Crobat)
Leviathan (Gyarados)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T7N1ZqKZ50&hd=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning.

Looks like I woke up right on time.

Aww, just when I'm about to leave. Best of luck, don't dumb today, I will catch up with the the archive tomorrow.

You and your friends are just outside of the arena in a secluded-ish section. The knocked out Team Imperium member lays on the ground, gently sleeping.

“Team Imperium, here?”

Jeanine covers Robin’s mouth. “Shhh.”

Robin nods before Jeanine removes her hand. “What do we do?”

“Normally I’d tell you to sit it out, but I know you two have already been involved before,” Geno points to Jeanine and Vance, “You’re impossible to keep complacent,” he points to Clair,” and you’re the best battler I’ve ever seen.” He nods to Robin. You try not to take that personally. “Since they have people inside the security, we can’t trust anybody. How they got this far, I have no idea. We’ll need to be quick and quiet. I have some people I can trust, but we can’t wait around for them. We need to neutralize them quietly to avoid tipping our hand or causing a panic.”

Clair kneels down to the unconscious Team Imperium member. “He’s loopy. I won’t get anything coherent until he wakes up.”

“So we split up.” Vance cracks his knuckles.

“In pairs,” Geno commands. “Find someone that covers your weaknesses.”

>Go with Vance
>Go with Robin
>Go with Jeanine
>Go with Clair
>Go with Geno
>You’ll go alone. Crowds are your element. Plus you have your Pokemon
>Something else

>>Go with Robin

>Go with Geno
We tend to hesitate when it comes to Hard Decisions, and he doesn't.

>>Go with Geno

Something Sayman's art gives me a raging hardon

>Go with Clair

>>Go with Geno

>"and you’re the best battler I’ve ever seen."
Oi. That is true though.

This is a nice quest.

>That is true though.
You guys better not job when we fight Robin in the finals. We'll see how good her keikakus are when not backed up by QM fiat (hopefully).

Your friends talk it over. You pick Geno to go with.

He just nods. The others pair up shortly after. Vance goes with Clair, and Jeanine goes with Robin. Jeanine is good at reading people, and Clair is psychic, so they can help find the members. Vance is great to have in a fight, and Robin can battle., so it makes sense.

Geno produces cards for everyone with Team Imperium members.

“You have what, trading cards?” Clair looks incredulous.

“Preparation and research are key to any task.” He states flatly.

“Nerd,” she mumbles just loud enough for everyone to hear. She shrinks when he looks down at her, though.

Geno lists off a few locations they might be interested. There’s the security office, an employee only section where they could operate without much attention, the emergency exits, and access to the VIP rooms like the royal family’s private box.

Everyone starts discussing where they want to check out. Geno looks to you. It feels like a test or something.

>The VIP section
>The secluded Employees Only section
>The Emergency Exits
>The Security Office
>Something else

Shit, I'm late!
>The Security Office

i'm honestly hoping to completely crit stomp robin, going to sacrifice many virgin chickens in preparation for this battle

>The secluded Employees Only section

>The Security Office

>The Security Office

>The Emergency Exits
You forgot to mention how if you swapped the other pairs they might get 'distracted' too! Truly genius pairings.

[If you battle Robin, there will be hints (or at least reasonable calculated risks) about her keikakus. If players see through them or make up their own keikakus, Kat should win.

You guys ruined all of Emma's plans hard by just not playing into them.

Robin knows that you know about her plans though, and might plan for you planning for her plans and have a plan for that.]

>The Security Office

Anons always dumb it can't be helped. We'll try not to be too bad though!

>>The Security Office

Bring on the mindfuckery then.

Also, to other Anons:

We must teach Vlad Baton Pass.

>Robin knows that you know about her plans though, and might plan for you planning for her plans and have a plan for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T7N1ZqKZ50&hd=1

Clearly we need to bribe Clair to throw lewdness at Robin during the fight so she can't think clearly and messes up!

Shame we won't be fighting Violet though.
Trunks would have the capacity to eat Mewtwo with Destiny Bond and Mean Look.

I still don't think Robin knows about Sparkle Cannon.

“The security office makes the most sense.”

He nods. “Whatever they might be planning, anything large scale would require control of the security apparatus.”

You resist the urge to pump your fist. You shouldn’t care about getting his approval, but he is kind of a big deal.

Everyone takes an assigned spot to check out. You split up and get to work.

Too bad he called Robin the best battler. What did you do wrong in his eyes?

“You’re the better trainer,” Geno tells you after you get out of earshot of your friends. He pauses for a minute in front of a mirror and starts messing his hair a bit and putting on shades. You follow suit and change up your usual look some more. You’ll be recognized by anything you know, but maybe it’ll buy you an extra second for strangers.

“Robin is the better battler. She makes the calculated gambles when she fights. She steps out of her conscious self and melts into the fight.” He glances around. “You’re more honest with yourself and therefore your Pokemon when you’re not battling. You don’t need to get into a zone. I believe that’s why mega-evolution works for you. You can open your most vulnerable thoughts to yourself and your Pokemon.” He leaves out that he didn’t mega-evolve. “If you had her mind, or she had your self-honesty, you’d be the champion.”

Before you can reply, you see a Team Imperium member. You look to Geno, and he subtly nods. He sees them too.

They’re in a fairly large crowd. They seem to just be keeping an eye out. You notice a walkie-talkie on their belt. Other than that, they’d pass for just another member of the crowd.

>Pickpocket him in a way he’ll notice so he chases you somewhere secluded
>Hit on him and try to lure him somewhere secluded
>Syringe him in the middle of the crowd as subtly as possible, and then try to walk him away
>Skip him for now. Get to the security office
>Something else

>Syringe him in the middle of the crowd as subtly as possible, and then try to walk him away

>>Pickpocket him in a way he’ll notice so he chases you somewhere secluded
Get something like a keycard, keyring or an ID.

Sounds fun.

This is what those skills were honed for.

We can syringe him there and take his walkie Hitman style

Technically they were honed to NOT be noticed I'd hope.

>>Syringe him in the middle of the crowd as subtly as possible, and then try to walk him away

[Roll me some 1d100s. It's a low DC]

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Aww, no seduction eh. I guess to be fair, there's a decent chance this guy wouldn't go for jailbait anyway, criminal or no.

Rolled 26 (1d100)

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Rolled 36 (1d100)

I hope 66 is good enough for low.

That's, uh...well it's good to get bad rolls out of the way? We got 66 at least.

>Not wanting to have a gruesome fight, untill we both are down to our last pokemon
>Devon vs her Eevy that we helped her rescue back in the begging
>They are trading blow for blow, but it seems Robin is coming out on top
>Camera cuts to us, looking at the ground, shadow from our cap covering our face
>Opening music starts playing, we suddenly perk up and twist our cap backwards
>we shout:"Alright, Devon, let's show'em what we got!"
>Devon mega-evolves
>Camera cuts to each of our friends, in the order they joined our party.
>They all look anxious as fuck
>Something-something Clair's tits
>Cut to Geno's eyes
>He says in a deep, broody voice: "Amazing power..."
>Cut to Robin
>She looks into our eyes and nods.
>"Don't think I'll go easy on you. Let's go, Eevy!"
>Our pokemon charge each other, readying their most powerful moves
>They collide in the middle of the arena, causing an amazing explosion of incredible awesomeness
>As the dust settles, it seems like both of them are out
>Referees have to consult the footage to determine the winner...

>Hornbeam comes out
>"I destroyed the footage, so now you'll never know who is the champion, all part of my evil plan"
>"Also, Violet is your mother, Kat, you've been fucking your half-sister"
>"That guy that humiliated you in the orphanage? It was me Kat, it was always me!"
>"Voices in your head? Me, of course"
>"Also, I am your father"

>Cliche as all fuck anime fight.
No thanks, fuck off.

10/10 would read next quest

>Geno appears behind him and syringes him.

You misspelled Eevee, also it evolved into Sylveon a while back.

>spoiler
My gods. The children will be born deformed.
Oh wait.

This is Veeky Forums, why else would you be here?

“I’ll get him to come after me. Be ready.”

Geno opens his mouth to ask about the plan. He seems like the type to really want to approach things that way.

You’ve always been more of an improviser. You slip through the crowd like a wet water balloon through a plinko machine. You reach your target, bump into him, and grab his walkie-talkie. “Sorry, luv.”

You figure using an accent will make sure you make an impression on him. You move away towards a less trafficked area, then chance a quick look back.

He’s patting his belt. He looks to you and mouths something before heading your way.

You start moving quick now. You make sure to not go too fast though, so he can stay on you. He’s big and clumsy. He bumps into a few people.

You nearly have a heart attack when you go past a security guard. He didn’t notice you. You don’t recognize him from Geno’s cards, so he must be legitimate. That could ahve ended badly for you if you messed up.

The Team Imperium member opts to not get the guard’s help either.

You keep going until you find one of the far off bathrooms with an out of order sign. You bust into it.

Good. Nice and secluded.

He pushes into the bathroom.

You can read his face. He realizes who you are and his eyes dart to your Pokeballs. He rushes to try to stop you before you can take out a Pokemon.

You don’t see Geno anywhere yet. He followed, right?

>Run into a stall and hold the door
>Fight this guy. He’ll overpower you if you reach for a Pokeball
>Reach for a Pokeball. He’ll beat you in a fight
>Scream for help
>Something else

>Kick him in the dick

>Fight this guy. He’ll overpower you if you reach for a Pokeball
Ehm, CROTCH SHOT!

As others have said
>Fight by hitting his dick

>>Kick him in the dick

>Feint for the stall, then introduce your foot to his crotch.

Also supporting the dick kick.

>>Fight this guy. He’ll overpower you if you reach for a Pokeball
>Kick him in the gut
Speaking as someone who's taken a lot of crotch shots, I know from experience that the gut punch usually hits harder.

So we punch him in the dick?

[Give me some dice!]

[What sort of life do you lead that crotch shots are a common occurrence? Are you cornering teenage girls in bathrooms?

Wouldn't it depend mostly on the amount of ab muscle you have? If this guy is an enforcer I'd say his balls are likely more vulnerable.

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Night, Gobble. Get rid of these guys, anons!

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Rolled 25 (1d100)

don't worry. I can still fix this

Really?

A 99 and a 100 yesterday, one of which was a instant-kill on one of my players, and this is what I roll now?

Well shit, it's never failed us before!

Oh boy, time for an impromptu lewdbin!

Oh my.

Rolled 68 (1d100)

I was a very annoying English child in a Scottish school. Eventually I got so used to it I started using it as a party trick.
The look people got after a complete non-reaction... ah. Beautiful.
Also, not cool.

less of a punch, more of a grope
maybe we might turn this into seduction yet

Don't worry. Geno to the rescue!

I should not have taken the time to respond.

user, that doesn't sound very healthy. Can your little Diglett still dig?

Naw I've suffered from ED since I was 17.

I've had no complaints.

Oh dear. Are we really doing this again?

Just take it off.

You feint to the bathroom stall, then whip around to kick him as hard as you can.

But he’s faster than he looks. He moves too close too quickly and you can’t get your leg up. You feel the wind knocked out of you as you’re slammed against the wall. You reach for a Pokeball, but he holds your wrists together with one hand while removing them from your belt with the other.

“You’ve made a big mistake.”

You try to wiggle out, but he pushes his weight against you.

Where’s Geno?

“You really didn’t think this through, did you?” You feel his hot breath on your face.

>Stall. “Don’t you want to know how I knew you were in Team Imperium?”
>Bite him, headbutt him, whatever you can do to hurt him. Fight
>Scream for help
>Something else

I am a huge fucknig faggot and I like masturbating to pictures of dead cats.

>>Bite him, headbutt him, whatever you can do to hurt him. Fight
Guy is not going to care we know who he works for, so might as well get some damage.

>Pretend to be liking this
He can either be freaked out, or we kick him in the dick when he doesn't expect it and tries to kiss us.

Fighting right now is a bad idea, we need to buy time.

>>Bite him, headbutt him, whatever you can do to hurt him. Fight
You'd think these guys would learn by now that cornered animals are vicious.

If Geno is having a cat's good manner's moment about going into the ladies room...

>Stall
>while doing so, wiggle against him in an ambiguously seductive fashion
The two seconds or so it takes to turn off the dick could be valuable, even if he doesn't go for it.

seconding

I don't really think he'll fall for it, but it's just a different kind of stalling.

I don't really expect him to turn this murder into a rape either, but at the very least it'll invite a comment that could give us a couple seconds to work with.

You struggle for a second, then give up. “You’re not going to ask how I knew you were in Team Imperium?”

“Oh, we’ll find out. Don’t worry about that. You’ll tell us everything.”

You’re terrified of your helplessness, but it’s not an unfamiliar feeling. Before your journey, you felt helpless almost every day of your life. You can survive this too. You just need to make sure your Pokemon are safe first. That’s your only priority right now.

For your Pokemon. “But don’t you want to make me talk yourself?” You bite your lip and wiggle seductively. “You can do anything you want with me now.”

You see the cogs turn in his head for a few seconds. Then his nostals flare and his eyes go wide. He slaps you into the wall again. “Oh I get it. You think just because you won some badges on your little journey and you made it this far, that everyone else must just be an idiot, right?” You feel an intense sense of relief and now a different type of worry. “Some hot girl who just uses people whenever she’s in a jam? Some punk trainer that thinks anyone else doesn’t matter just because they didn’t get any badges or win any tournaments! Huh!”

He punches you in the gut. You can’t breath. The pain makes you want to double over, but he holds you up.

He goes limp and falls backwards. Geno lets him drop and holds you up. “I apologize. I lost you and ran into another member. Are you alright? I’ll handle the rest from here”

You want to throw up. You collect your Pokeballs before doing anything though.

>Chew him out for losing you. He’s supposed to be eagle-eye Geno!
>You’re fine. Let’s just move on to the security office.
>You’re done. He can handle the rest without you.
>Something else