Sergey is selling

Tick tock muthafuckas. Im buying more at 0.13

Retard, Sergery got 32m in ETH for all his LINK already. Do you know what an ICO is?

>be whale
>set up wall so people sell below it
>buy up link
>remove wall
>???

kek, literally this, even if his wall gets biten a little bit in the process
this is accumulation 101

Is that allowed. seems like obvious manipulation.

Welcome to the Wild West.

>allowed
WEW nice meme

>Is that allowed

why wouldn't it be? let people trade however they want. Grandpas should stay in stocks

>Sergery got 32m in ETH for all his LINK already

He has still millions more and now he is starting the exit procedures.

lol

>is that allowed
0.2% of coinbase users reported crypto to the IRS
who gives a shit what the feds want

>seems like obvious manipulation.

This isn't the grand exchange kid this is crypto.

ore like
>be whale first candle
>gullible idiots flow in
>cash out
>linkies panic
>try again because why not lol
>linkies overwhelmed by their delusion buy in again
>cash out
>linkies on suicide watch but still buying this shit because they want to get out and only way to get out is ironically buy in
linkies, not even once

Smart. I would too.

how do you become a whale?

you cant' cash out so they don't give a fuck if this is against the law, it's just monopoly internet money.

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST BUYING CHAINLINKS, MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON /GIF/. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS FUCKING WHALE THAT SETS UP A REALLY HUGE SELLWALL AND SOME IMBECILES START PANIC SELLING DEM LINKS.

THE ANGER MADE ME JERK MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE.

JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN.

HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

FUCKING WHALES, FUCK THEM ALL. LET MY LINKS RUN LOOSE YOU FAGGOTS.

This is so autistic I love it

What a retard then, he doesn't even realize a simple tweet would boost the price significantly allowing him to maximize his gains. Interesting, youre so fucking smart bro.

But it is the GE, just without rules. This is why I like it so much + runegame autism.

wow

>MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS.

hahahah wtf