OC Thread #5

Welcome to the Veeky Forums OC thread.
Previous Thread: Tell us about your original characters, new and old. Let's hear some stories of valor and glory and you might even see some artwork befitting such heroes!

>THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND SHOWING OFF YOUR FAVORITES FROM YOUR GAMES
It's like the Storythread, but centered on characters that we all know and help make. Art is just a potential byproduct of that, not the focus.

>WHEN POSTING YOUR OC
Give us a little blurb about your character, this is a brag thread after all. Some basic questions to get you started:
• Name:
• Role(s):
• Goals:
• Traits:
• Flaws:
• Allies:
• Enemies:
• Other Relations:
• Physical Description (you might get lucky!):

Write and share stories about each others' characters (use a pastebin for works that would take up multiple posts).

Draw and share pictures of each others' characters (please link offsite in the event of NSFW work).

Ask questions about other anons characters and get to know their stories, and tell us all about your own.

Need help developing a new character concept? Ask away!

This thread is intended to be all in good spirit, so please remember to be excellent to each other, and try to contribute in some way. If you can't draw, write something for someone and vice/versa.

>THREADLY ART PROMPT
Draw an OC as a modern superhero.

>THREADLY STORY PROMPT
Your character wakes up in a desert, nothing within immediate sight. How did they get there and how do they survive?

>IF YOU JUST NEED CHARACTER ART, GO TO THE DRAW THREAD
There are more artists consistently there that are actively looking for requests to fill, that's not the case here.

>DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 10
Use art from these threads as OP image when possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/c2AsCw48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Given what we know about all the OCs that have been posted, are there any that make you think "it'd be really cool to have them in a party?"

Are there any you think would be lots of fun to ship?

Be honest.

>Party
Yeah. Valla, Frankie, Calvin, Sigmund, Ingrid, Isara, Ian Graham.

>Ship
Many, many pairings.

Seeker Arkilles, yesss, Naeva's bf

He's a kithangian tiefling wizard. Got the long tail, the horse legs, and lots of chitinous scaling underneath those robes. Best husbando because:

>very eager to please
>dorky as hell, practices flirting in the bathroom mirror
>can reach things on high shelves
>makes you magic items for free
>pet names and dirty talk
>nine inches of thick demon horse cock

>dorky as hell, practices flirting in the bathroom mirror
>can reach things on high shelves

Perfect desu

D'awwww That's very cute! They looks so happy even though you can't see their faces.

The obvious one is to put the Monster Hunter & the Monster Chef together for a party. "You kill 'em I'll grill 'em!" sort of deal.

>Are there any you think would be lots of fun to ship?
and Gay dads are hotCan share parenting tipsCan share 'tips'Hemipenis, need I say more?

Sigmund and Frankie, yeah. Super cute.

Sigmund and Arkilles double-teaming Naeva.

Over 16 inches of dick inside her at one time.

She could take it

I swear I will learn names eventually.

You are a bad person never change.

>Gay dads
>Interspecies
>666

It's like poetry.

Heya Salt. Working on anything fun tonight? Thread project, personal or otherwise?

I wonder if lamias are on a similar scale to humans? 6ft tall on average, 6 inches long on average. Extrapolate for a 15ft snake.

I'm trying to get as much done as I can on a particular commission before I have a game tomorrow. Taking a break every couple hours to doodle something of my own and junk. I really wanna do a couple of my NSFW requests before the weekend is over though {spoiler]thank u whoever sent that Naeva/Arkilles one that was A+++ def gonna do[/spoiler}

>nsfw requests

Ooh what were they?

>thank u whoever sent that Naeva/Arkilles one that was A+++ def gonna do

I'm full of filthy ideas.

>Lamia
Wanting not only a hemipenis but 12" ones. That's just greedy user.

Cool, what's the commission?

>filename
And the story?

>I never asked for this

If you gimme some kinks/scenarios you want, I might do a follow up, assuming you weren't just being kind. Thanks, by the way.

It's a party from a few threads back in this post . I'm not sure the exact circumstances that led up to it, but I'm p sure some people are about to get dead

No, I meant it I've had your pastebin link saved since day 1 and checked it every day. I really enjoyed the writing.

>kinks/scenarios
Oh my. I hadn't thought about it really, much less expected you to consider it. I'm into toys, nipple piercings, light spanking, and oral. This feels very weird to post. No specific scenarios come to mind, unless at a point some handmaid comes barging in and Charlotte has to hide Jules under the blankets. Julia may/may not make this difficult for her on purpose as Charlotte has to sit still in the bed and pretend she's alone.

>The obvious one is to put the Monster Hunter & the Monster Chef together for a party

... Which reminds me, I need to actually give a proper description of Sigmund.

Sigmund has always been described as a character that cleans up *very* well, but given his line of work always winds up with long hair, a thick beard and a rather strong smell. He's very much like pic related (though a lot less brooding!), with moss-green eyes and mud-brown hair, and in the first half of the campaign kept his beard long and hair longer. What pic related was used for, however, was when he had to sniff out a vampire in an opera house, and had to get all cleaned up for the upper crust.

We had a timeskip after that, and although Sigmund regrew some of his beard and hair, he embraced the Monster Hunter lifestyle quite hard; gone were the furs and repurposed woodcutter's axe, in was a gleaming mithral breastplate and silver-steel greatsword. He went from "expert" to "professional."

Physically, he's very much the Brawny man; wide shoulders with a thin waist, chiseled jaw, ample musculature, the works.

Uh oh, I thought he'd be good in a party with that vamp cleric from last thread, maybe not.

>Uh oh, I thought he'd be good in a party with that vamp cleric from last thread, maybe not.

We only hunted that vampire because he was actively murdering people, we met about three other vampires during that quest and never came to blows, one of which being our Oracle's recently-turned girlfriend.

Our Magus got infected with lycanthropy, though. That was fun, though it turned funny when we discovered the DM *really* wanted to get Sigmund infected.

If anyone is up for reading a semi-long backstory, I would like some feedback/criticism/praise on what I've written here. I felt at first that I went a bit overboard with rewriting the canon, but the DM said that he will work with whatever changes I make since he's homebrewing most of the world setting anyway.

pastebin here: pastebin.com/c2AsCw48

Cheers, it is kind of weird but I appreciate the kind words.
That's actually somewhat close to what I had in mind anyway. I was thinking of working Julia's work at the kennels into it; collar and leash, a bit of dominance training, forced pleasure with toys, that sort of thing. Not quite sure how to work piercings into it in such a short time frame, but I'll figure it out. If you or anyone else has any more input, or literally any criticism, the more I have to work with the (probably) better it'll be.

Well the only one in the pic I haven't talked about is the Drow, so might as well.

Vexidyr Dolour, of house Dolour, lived a typical Drowish matriarchs life in the underdark. She studied music and the fine arts from a young age, and mastered her craft as a performing diva by the time she turned 50. That all changed one day, when the fire nat... when two unlucky antiheroes stumbled into her once decent life. Swept away by the wild stories told by the two, she used her nobility to save them from the fighting pits, and joined them on a fantastical adventure through all the planes of existence.

Its no secret her drowish upbringing left her stuck-up, and self righteous. She rarely speaks to those she finds boring, and often walks away mid conversation once she has lost interest. Unfortunately for her, she quickly discovered that amongst the three of them, she was the level-headed, grounded source of wisdom for her eccentric comrades. A saddle she reluctantly bears, for the sake of the groups sanity. She's the one that says "No" to base jumping without feather-fall.

Her blue sabre is an intelligent item named "Tidalvore, king of the sharks", possessing an insatiable appetite for pirate scum. The sword has little tact, and may provoke otherwise peaceful creatures into attacking. Anything to bathe in blood again and again.

Vex made a dramatic mistake, and fell in love with the wizard Kletus. After the campaign, they married and had two half-elf children. She is enjoying her retirement from adventures, and has returned to the stage as the drowish peoples beloved diva.

She gets physically nauseous around healing potions, claiming the scent and taste is enough to turn her inside out. Thus, she has an extensive collection of wands.

It might be a good idea to keep the core allegory of the Warforged intact throughout the backstory; you write about the Warforged as being persecuted due to being constructs (and weaponized ones at that.) I'd suggest looking at it from a different angle, that of an entire race now without purpose, created for a war that no longer exists. They're meant to be veterans of the Great War who spent years in the trenches, and returned home to discover they just don't "fit in" anymore. That's a Warforged, their goal isn't "freedom and independence", it's "finding purpose."

Besides that, I love Pommel; he feels like a character that in any other campaign would be a fallen hero, or perhaps even a BBEG, but by looking at things through his eyes you really want to see him succeed. I'm curious to see him develop as a character, and how his goals change while traveling with a group of fleshlings.

On the one hand, I like the leash/collar idea. Jules would definitely be the handler in that case, being the actual trainer, and getting to bring "her highness" down a peg. That said, I'm not into the domination thing so could it be softcore in nature?

Link us when possible!

This is a character of mine for a campaign called Final Fantasy: Lost Light. I'm curious what folks think of him.

• Name: Kannan Falcate
• Role(s): Primary Healer, Buffer & Debuffer, & has Undead companions to aid in battle.
• Goals: To restore the Crystals of Light & Shadow, bringing balance back to the realm. To regain the lost portions of his memory.
• Traits: Exceptional jumper (Pretty much all Burmecians are). Has that sort of old-soul wisdom. Very worldly with a lot of knowledge. He sort of fathers the party and advises them, chastises them when they are foolish, and helps them how he can.
• Flaws: Physically average as far as strength and stamina go. Values others over himself.
• Allies: The other party members & Lord Griffon. His Skeleton companions Bonerfart & Ladyboner. Nicknamed by Artyom.

Artyom Sakharov - The sot of "main character" of the campaign. Artyom is a Russian-American human from our Earth who was transported to the Final Fantasy world as its savior. Kannan acts as his mentor in the ways of magic and generally treats him like a son.

• Enemies: Those who oppose Balance.
• Other Relations: He has distant memories of a wife and child.
• Physical Description: 6"2", thing. White hair and fur. Aqua blue eyes that seem to carry a deep sadness, like there is a weight behind them that is barely contained. Despite this he often smiles and has a sort of bone dry sense of humor. His long hair is carefully maintained and often kept loose or in a long ponytail. He's a total Bishie. He carries himself with a dignified and elegant manner. Most of the time he wears grey-white mage robes and a large pointed hat that conceals his face and often causes others to mistake him for a woman due to his long beautiful hair. Beneath his heavy mage robes he dresses rather old fashion with shirt with ruffled collar, a vest, & a well fitted jacket.

I have no art of this character but the image attached is what I use in Roll20.

I love Warforged named after parts. I played a Wf Cleric once names Steeple.

I love all of your characters.

thanks, though I can only take credit for the fetchling. Kletus and Vex belong to my two friends who are also married IRL. Seems to be a running trend here.

>trend
yeah aren't charlotte and frankie's players married irl too?

Built in relationships either help the game or hinder with no inbetweem, with my experience. And yes, Frankie's player is my wife but I've got my own version of Frankie specific to these threads.

think so, or something.

Its hard to keep track of all these fine waifus.

>why can't i hold all these waifus?!

Yeah, and to add another link to this chain my DM is married to the guy playing our Ifrit Bard.

She was pregnant when we first started the campaign, had to have one hell of a break when she finally had the kid.

are these the same peeps

Hi lemon! Got any characters you wanna talk about?

They are! Good eye.

told ya not to come 'round these parts, boy.

That's an interesting point. I changed up the motivations a bit just because I feel like more than just not having a purpose, which is more intrinsic, I tried to think about how they would be treated by others as they tried to find their purpose. In this case, I figure that, since they're war machines, they would be treated as dangerous monsters unfit for civilian life, and would be ostracized.
Thank you :D

Another character that I plan on playing on a AD&T campaing is a skeleton paladin that was brougt back to life through his willpower and his god's power, so he could continue his fight against the undead. He uses a hammer and a full plate armor to hide his appearence and is also enchanted so he doesn't hurt himself with his divine powers. His real weapons are his fists, just punching undead with divine energy.

I've played that before. Oath of the Ancients, really fun character.

Oath of the Ancients? I'm not familiar with that.

tbqh i dont actually play any tabletop game (i do have some gk terminators somewhere tho) but i did some rough world building for my knight characters to live in (mostly just some GoT/warhammer fantasy mashup)

cause i drew them lel

fug off

I'm curious about this too!

fug. wrong quotes.

Paladins that use Nature based magics.

The story is that he was a casualty from a war long ago, the battlefield was littered with corpses and skeletons.

Necromancers were moving in to raise an army and seize power.

So the Ancient One raised the entire battlefield and made paladins and clerics of them all, it was the first order of holy undead in history. Our party was made up of 4 of these people.

FUg

That sounds cool. Are you looking to hang out with us for a while? Might be some art stuffs you would be interested in.

Lots of big dude/monster stuff, some Naeva, the 3-way request from last thread (does someone have a reference of Mara?), and some lady who thinks my bi ass doesn't wanna to see their nudes i do please send them[/spoilers]

YOU DID IT

stoned bastard.

i just lurk in this thread and the draw and i just see if theres anything that interests me. i doodled the mage girl taking off her mask and you could just see one eye but thats pretty much it

That sounds cool. But I confused about the Oath of the Ancients thing? Is that from 5E?
Mine was kinda similar. He died protecting his family against an undead horde led by a vengeful vampire.
Ok, not that similar.

OP pic is Mara, the other pic of her shows that the sides of her head are shaved and she has a tattoo on the left of her neck.

>5e
Yes.

Cool, if you see something say something I'm sure these peeps would love to see more of your work. Thanks again for my lady chef, she's fantastic.

no prob. this is like really minor, but theres this glow effect that i added to the original delivery thats actually been bothering me for awhile, so here it is without the glow.

Thank you!

Craving a margarita now.

So general question for you guys.
What sort of fetishes have you implemented for your characters or nods? I know salt had that fetish boars and frankly I would love to use it but I don't want to get kinked shamed by my entire party group for recommending it.

Also, I have been working on the character your guy's ever so kindly helped me build and I had a few more requests for help. I'm missing something very important, I don't have a name for her! So if anyone has some ideas...
Also I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some adventure ideas you think she's might have gone on in the past?

It's been awhile sense I last posted about her so here is the quick rundown of her character.

She is a bit of a tomboy, she is generally a pretty bubbly happy person but can very easily snap if something gets to her too much. Those are the basics at least. Think you guys could help me out?

I'm fond of Alex or Jamie, for tomboy-ish sounding mundane names. Might need to get a bit more arcane if she uses magic.

>need a name

what race and ethnicity? what country does she hail from? Is her family well known or nobodies?

I've got a thing for big, tough men, large insertions, bit of anal, thick chicks and breeding, so Sigmund is basically perfect for me right now.

>That pic

She looks like an Isabella to me, possible past adventures include exorcising a pack of elemental wolves from attacking a Shepherd's flock, teaching a young woman the true meaning of explosions, and delving into a magical cave to unlock the elemental leylines that bind the bones of our world.

Even though a lot of this won't make sense to outsiders of my campaign, here's my current favorite NPC.

>Name:
Lord Logan Hamlin, heir of Hamlin's Hall, former Sheriff of Stratford, Marshal of Precipice, mother of dragons.
>Role(s):
Advisor, Marshall, and friend of the party.
>Goals:
Bringing his old friend William Hutchins to justice and helping the party run Precipice (their newly acquired lands which their noble house settled on)
>Traits:
Expert tracker, hunter, and swordsman. Knows how to keep the peace and can hold as much drink as dwarves.
>Flaws:
Loyal to a fault and will do anything for the common people.
>Allies:
Gregor Hamlin: His eccentric jovial father of barbaric backgrounds. Migrated across the sea after constant infighting of the Rossarian tribes and warring with the dragonborn to raise his children in a more stable environment. Current lord of Hamlin's Hall.
Mutt: His trusty bloodhound, best friend, war buddy, and hunting partner.
The PCs:
Mannfred "Sandbar" Black: The party face and swashbuckler. He's also a seasoned sailor of Cairno and a loyal friend.
Caul Shivers: An old ship mate of Mannfred. Previously a cleric of Oros(Water Goddess) who just renounced his oath to obey the dark undying powers of Olivia Gauwalt.
Manrick: A crazy magic obsessed Gnome that also has a fascination with dragons, don't know much about him.
>Enemies:
William Hutchins: A friend he made in Stratford who went crazy turning innocents into mechanical abominations trying to get revenge for the death of his daughter.
Lionsford: a warring country with Cairno.
>Other Relations:
Olivia Gauwalt, a necromantic girl who claims to be a princess of old. He's still confused on how to perceive her as she's helping the party with a undead army, but she is dead set on vengeance against the "traitors" that trapped her in a cursed forest for 2 centuries.
>Physical Description:
Medium build late 20s human male with unkempt short brown hair, scruffy facial hair, and a sullen look.

I know the artist who drew that for you, he's improved a lot in a year!

I commissioned a celebrity D&D party from him as a present to the drawthread.

(In no order)
Bo Burnham the Bard
Bill Nye the Wizard
Vin Diesel the Ranger
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson the Barbarian
Stephen Colbert the Paladin
Gilbert Gottfried the DM

Cata was a short-haired tomboyish brown paladin, and I wasn't brave enough to go any farther than that with my first female character without either turning her into a bundle of fetishes with no character, or making the game table awkward. Though part of proving she's tough means taking charge and cowgirl style, despite the one arm.

As for names, there are a number of ways to do this, but I feel the most original one is to slap together syllables until you get something that looks or sounds nice, like Jehanna or Necei. Smaller names tend to work best for that, otherwise they start to look garish. Otherwise, just steal a name from a story or history.

And for adventures, I guess it'd be good to focus on something relevant to your character in a broad sense - searching in an ancient tomb for a magical tome, helping a group of wizards track down some lost artifact, something like that.

wow. Im in awe.

Yeah, he's great. Probably gonna commission him to draw the aforementioned party after the end of the campaign. We're thinking about doing a timeskip after the big conflict is over.

Might as well post my OC.
Her names Iraedia, and she's a Drow Rogue (arcane trickster) I made for Out of the Abyss, and first character that's seen more than 1 session, ever.

Her party role is rather broad, as she does everything from keep allies alive or spot/kill enemies, to being the one to identify/keep track of loot/magical items.

Her end-all goal is to basically storm menozzoberon and wipe out/take control of the house that nearly exterminated hers, and made her into a suicide mission runner/extremely expendable asset. She actually really does worship lolth, and unlike most of the drow I've seen in stories, does it out of genuine respect/awe.

>traits
Rather blunt for a Drow, which hasn't help her from both ends of the spectrum. Other drow scoff at her lack of tact, and other races don't really appreciate what she thinks of them, especially since she barely hesitates to say it.
Rather invested in her party, though. While she might hate all of their races, and wont hesitate to wax poetic about it, she's grown somewhat attached after they saved her from being eaten, helped kill things she didn't think were possible, and that generally don't mind her being as drow in manner as she wants. Has even given out gifts, and doesn't plan to murder them at any point.
She rationalizes this with the fact that they would make great tools or allies, to keep herself from getting too close/keep lolth happy.

>Flaws
Kill happy, and unlucky as fuck.
House almost exterminated, head cut off, burned, nearly drowned in acid, riddled with arrows from 4 different species, was next to at least 2 different large explosions... she's had a hard run.
Killed tons of Kuo-Toa for daring to summon demons (and exist), and takes deep gnomes very continued existence as a personal slight, has killed a few/broke a few that were turned to stone so they couldn't be revived.
Has gotten very good at alter self/pretending to be nice.

should I continue? Pls no bully

haven't heard of breeding before, at least in that context.

she is human, she is white. her family isnt all that well known.

so far im liking alex.

i know what you mean. my fetishes are hard to implement without making it obvious, at last that's what i think. i like nipple piercings, some pee stuff, large amounts of female juices, brown/tan girls, femdom, maybe some incest, mother stuff, and some girl on girl on consensual action
so its not like i can use any of those things without running into the same problem as you with making her just a bundle of fetishes. so instead i just went with well tanned. probably the safest/least obvious and socially acceptable.

another question just in general.
have any of you guys been called out for implementing your fetishes in a campaign or using them on a character?

Here I am, trying to ignore the thread and be productive at work, and all I can think about is Frankie now.

white hair and red skin is the best. you have good taste

No, because all of my interests are subtle enough to not come up in a big way mid-game.

I behave myself, and reign in my dick.

>red
it's actually more grey/ordinary drow skin tone in my mind, but there is some red tinge to it.
Not that I'm arguing, white hair+red/dark skin is great.

I guess breeding was the wrong word to use for it, I'm just of the mindset that, if Sigmund and Aomeda remained together, they'd have quite the brood by now. I guess the better kink would be impregnation? He's not *trying* to knock them up, it just sort of happens.

damn i didnt mean to spoiler the whole thread.

Name: Praesidian Strixus
Role: Tank, and melee damage dealer.
Goals: Finding peace and purpose in life, helping others find their's. Also whatever the party is currently up to.
Traits: Rational, knowing, ethical. He's kind of a father figure for the party, and he's surprisingly understanding. An unbreakable fortress on the battlefield. If he was told to hold back an entire Blight on his own, he would. Inscribed with lyrium tattoos that shunt magical forces away from him.
Flaws: Brazen and unfiltered in his criticism, has torn into the character flaws of everyone from crime lords to peasants. Avowedly aracial, he considers himself separate from the concepts of race or nationality. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it causes plenty of tension and he forgets what people expect of him. Often seems detached or cold to those who don't know him. People mistake him for a Tranquil a lot.
Allies: The rest of the party, who I won't get into yet. The Strixus family in Tevinter. Two mercenary companies operating out of Antiva and Kirkwall. A noble house in Orlais, but that's a pretty complicated relationship.
Enemies: Currently, a Dalish Bloodmage by the name of Veralah. She was the Keeper of the clan he was born into, so tensions are pretty high regarding the whole situation. Not that he seems to care, which really just serves to piss more people off.
Other Relations: Beat the shit out of a Kirkwall kingpin's son, then the kingpin himself. They don't want to fuck with him again directly, but they also screw with the party in subtle ways because of it. A Ben-Hassrath agent keeps trying to get him to join the Qun.
Phsyical Description: Pretty much pic related, except the shield is Dark Souls greatshield sized, and the sword is touch smaller. Of note, he's only like 5'6" which is pretty tall for an elf but still a head shorter than most human warriors.

Y'know I really like that Dragon Age setting, especially when the whole party gets into it and makes special snowflakes.

Just make sure to try not to pile them all onto one character. Really, you shouldn't even be able to pile them onto one character. Nipple piercings wouldn't work well on Cata (I think she'd be mad if she were somehow forced to have them), but they'd make sense for some Shadowrun character.

Though seriously, I have to ask - can you really call 'girl on girl consensual action' a fetish? At what point does sex of a particular orientation go from something fairly vanilla to something that's a kink? I may not like pissy trees as far as the eye can see, but overall you have good taste.

As for your last question, with one paladin during a oneshot (not Cata, but an older character), I got a little uncomfortable when he actually managed to fail a will save when some long-dead sorceress ladies cast an illusion spell on the party so that everything appeared fresh and new and they looked young and voluptuous. Of course, any lewd thoughts that were had were drained by disgust when we ended up eating rotten fruit (thanks, dickbag who made his save but decided to see what would happen).

>have any of you guys been called out for implementing your fetishes in a campaign or using them on a character?
Someone once tried to call me out on using a fetish in a character. The fetish was not one I actually had. They ended up looking the fool.

The only thing I really use commonly for characters re preferences like redheads, freckles, & glasses.

I would like to hear a storytime of this, please.

well of course. unless the rest of the party is into it/okay with it its common courtesy to keep your dick under control. my question was more for, in the event you let it seep through, or if its come up in game and you reacted in a way that revealed it, stuff like that.

Can I request a bit of writing?

If so, I'd like to read a short story about any 2 or 3 OCs making a supply run before heading out on a long term hunting trip, and then a group of bandits attempts to rob the marketplace that they're in and they get to fend them off.

The NSFW stuff is cool, don't get me wrong, but I wanna balance the thread out a bit.

>can you really call 'girl on girl consensual action' a fetish

meant non-consensual,very non-consensual

Any particular two you might like?

I'm already partway through one short story, might as well try and see what I could do about another one.

Either two that you feel comfortable writing about, I don't want to draw attention to a specific two so that way everyone gets a chance to be included.

Ok. So the I joined a Vampire: The Requiem game with a good friend as the storyteller. His 2 brothers are other players as well as 3rd guy that I'd never met before.

My character has been talked through with GM beforehand. A Malkavian Ventrue (Malkavians are a bloodline with derangement that are ingrained into their very undead nature) who was turned at the age of 13 and his primary derangement is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Game starts well. We all play through pre-story prequels and it's great. I'm enjoying really playing out the routine and quirks of his OCD. 1st real sessions comes around. Everything goes good for a while. Then after a bit of trouble my character needs to find himself some food aka blood. Now as a rational vampire with a 13 year old body what sort of human is easiest to take down for emergency feeding? Someone of comparable age and size or smaller, right? Scene gets played out and we continue but guy I don't know is giving me a hard time.

Not much longer and this guy derails game to not only accuse me of being a pedophile, but also of being gay. He's never even met me. We've only known each other a few hours. Needless to say this guy got told off by everyone there and we never got along.

And to be clear there was nothing remotely sexual the whole time. The feeding scene was straight up predator/prey sort of stuff. He literally hunted down a young girl at a playground. Yet the guys issue was pedophilia of all things. I mean the scene would definitely earn you a R rating but not for sexual content.

Yeah he sounds like a twat.

Oh he was. The way he worded things along with his tone made being gay sound derogatory and like he thought all gay people were pedophiles. He made me sick.

Now I get that child characters make some people uncomfortable and that is fine but this was a pre-discussed thing. I just like making crazy character ideas and love psychology, thus the OCD.

Yeah, I normally don't allow child characters just so I can not have the problem in the first place, but sometimes it's okay.

Had a player who wanted to play a kid but then changed his mind to play a beardless dwarf genetically cursed with babyface. Same effect.

>Name: Mezzo Legato
>Role: Support and Swordan
>Goals: Find his missing daughter, advance the state of his merchant clan, learn and pass on skills with the blade
>Traits: Meticulous, polite, but relaxed.
>Flaws: Curious, reserved, and perfectly willing to let people make their own mistakes if he thinks it will impress the lesson better.
>Allies: Campaign sadly didn't go on long enough to get a good rapport going, but the other party members were a witch plagued by and using nightmares, a mysterious woman with crystal skin, and a fucking gnome whose mission in life was to cause chaos.
>Enemies: The darkness-spawned creatures that torment civilised peoples, and probably some crime rings at some point. Very polite and standoffish enemies with a lot of older and entrenched merchant houses.
>Other Relations: Very careful to make friends with local hunter's guild representatives, and always on the lookout for people to have intelligent discussion about opera.
>Physical Description: Older, going grey in a few places, but wiry and tough rather than fragile. Hands are on and off scarred from swordplay. Dresses in fancy cuts but somber colors, and doesn't wear a great deal of jewelry- He's found surprise is a better weapon in negotiation than intimidation. Has been mistaken for a butler or bodyguard more than once.

I wish the DM could handle kicking out fucktards instead of just disappearing into the aether, it looked like the game was going somewhere good. I will probably recycle him at some point.

I wanted to draw something action-y. Hope you like it.

Anyone have a sci-faifu (or husbando)? I thinking I'm beginning to feel a bit tapped out, fantasy-wise.

>>(does someone have a reference of Mara?)

I used when drawing OP pic.

Can anybody here color decently? I don't want to trigger the drawthread.

Name: Praza Maneater
Role: Take a good long look at the picture I posted. What do you think he does?
Goals: Unite all the savage clans and bring down a storm of blood and steel on the soft lowlanders.
Traits: Twelve foot tall barbarian with more muscle than a World's Strongest Man competition. Once body checked a knight in full armor so hard he imploded. Rolls strength checks on his intimidation rolls, so he usually gets his way. Surprisingly witty and incisive, in a crude and usually accidental way.
Flaws: Serial rapist, cannibal, sacrifices people to dark gods. These would be his flaws, if the rest of the party was not also as bad. Evil campaign. Actual flaws include being as dumb as a bag of rocks, being as conspicuous as a twelve foot tall blood soaked barbarian who wears the skin of his enemies, and generally being a shitty flatmate.
Allies: The Party: a pedophile fallen paladin who runs a Jack the Ripper racket on the side, a Mola Ram-esque warlock whose in the process of starting a demonic invasion, and an artificer that specializes in flesh golems, which should say enough about him. Also a cabal of demon lords and a ilithid information broker turned faux-pe.
Enemies: The human King and his personal retinue of ex-adventurers. A religious order of monks, clerics, and paladins with an angelic benefactor. The king of faeries, but that's more a personal thing that the rest of the party aren't involved in.
Other Relations: The king of faeries' ex-wife/his wife. A group of chaotic neutral murderhobos that are on again off again hired help/foes.

I haven't played this character in a few months, but the campaign was mainly played for laughs and I really miss it. Especially after playing DOOM recently, makes me pine for a bit of the old ultaviolence. I also realize there don't seem to be many evil OCs, so here's one of my favorite characters.

There are parts of your character that I like, and parts that I reallllly don't.

Oh and the character's name was Malikai Knightingale The Storyteller for our game actually really enjoyed my character. Vampire tends to attract stereotypes and basically the whole group was obvious references wrapped into characters. We had a lot of fun playing up the OCD angle of his character and OCD is actually a character element I've brought into other role-plays because of how much I enjoyed it.

Not every character I make is as extreme or strange of course. & are all mine.

I really liked Thug.

Thanks. He was my first Roleplay character so he holds a very special place in my heart.