So, Rakshasa's aren't just "lol furry" villains right? They're serious Big-Bad's in desert settings right?

So, Rakshasa's aren't just "lol furry" villains right? They're serious Big-Bad's in desert settings right?

......Right?

I'm running desert-themed campaign and have him as the big-bad....my group is composed of online players and they constantly make fun of furries[/spoilers]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_leopard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They got fucking backwards hands, dude.

2fuckinspooky

Every time.

Your players are asshats.
Rakshasas are cool and terrifying. They're one of humanity's few predators, except with human intelligence, magic and backwards hands.
This whole "Everything involving animal people is furries lol" meme was never funny and needs to die.

They didn't originally look like tigers. Other than looking bestial, they didn't have any consistent form.

They really are if you play them as the LE anti mages.

Just tell them Rakshasa are demons.

Because they are.

I miss Tarkir so fucking much.

>Nerds trying to feel superior to other nerds
Sick of this meme

BAZINGA

Rakshasa is just Sanskrit for "demon". As far as I know there's nothing furry about them.

>my group is composed of online players and they constantly make fun of furries
I'd say you have bigger problems, then.

>posts furries
>these aren't furries
>why do people call me furfag

This is why legal marijuana was opposed so long, people.

>They're serious Big-Bad's in desert settings right?

Because we all know how big cats prowl the desert?...

Are you getting your vaguely ethnic fantasy references mixed up user? Getting your Egyptian and Hindu wires crossed?

>People making fun of furries is bad, I need my internet safe place.

Rakshasas are demonic shapeshifters and illusionists in Hindu mythology. Shapeshifting amorphous blobs and shoggoths can be called Rakshasas too.

No, they're furry villains.

But maybe, just maybe, OP is referring to rakshasas as they appear in the most popular role-playing game?

Even then, the answer would be no. D&D Rakshasas are still shapeshifters, there's no need for them to remain in a tiger form.

Your players should never lay eyes on the real form of a rakshasa.

They're a big deal in Eberron, where they're constantly assassinating people and taking their place, and have intricate plans to free apocalyptic-level demon gods from their prisons (or steal their power) which take thousands of years to complete.

One of their plans was to get people to confuse rakshasa with weretigers, so that paladins would declare war on the beast races for being demons, which in turn would make both sides angry and easy to manipulate.

>there's no need for them to remain in a tiger form.
But user, being a tiger man is fuckcing awesome.

Well, they were noted as shapeshifters, but most artistic representations of them from the time show humanoids with tusks/fangs, tails, horns, hairy bodies, sometimes spotted hides, often with multiple hands or faces.

They're really good litmus test monster. In the desert kingdom in my setting, the rulers are half-dragons sErving a blue dragon queen, but they're so fond of wearing the skinned remains of the former rakshasa war generals in the area that everyone outside of the kingdom assumes it's still rakshasa no-man's land, not realizing that a dragon has set up shop, and therefore have no defenses set up for them.

>no need for tiger form
But there is always need user

You're a fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_leopard

Just sayin