Rigid morals

>Rigid morals

She makes my morals rigid, ifyaknowwhattamean

>believing you can walk a nonexistent gray line between good and evil for your own selfish gain without falling to the corruption
There is wrong and there is right, there is black and there is white, and there is nothing in between.

Reminder that they are someone's daughter, and you'd cry fowl if some Veeky Forums neckbeard was Fapping all over her pics.

This isn't to say they're not cute, or we should put them on a pedestal, but somewhere soon Men have to draw the line and put their women back in place.

>inb4 triggered, /pol/tard, moralfag, Whiteknight.

You're not their real dad, you can't tell them what to do!

Also, I can fap over anyone's picture. Fuck, I think I'll take a screenshot of your post and fap to it, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Reminder to post pic on Veeky Forums for extra sick burn attacks.

>>>/tumblr/

>somewhere soon Men have to draw the line and put their women back in place.
don't tell me what to do, faggot

Jesus fuck that is hot. I'd put her in an allied valkyrie and utilize the grav chute insertion special rule if you know what I'm saying. I'm saying my Repentia always die before reaching their objective

>Sister dialogus
>Eviscerator
Consider me triggered.

I would not at all be offended if someone were fapping to pics of my daughter, or my wife, or me, or anyone. It's none of my business what people choose to do in the privacy of their own homes.

>Reminder that they are someone's daughter
Then parents (or more likely: single mothers) are doing a horribly job raising them. Either that, or our society is one that enables whore... I'm sorry, "strong independent womyn".

Hey now, they're allowed to be sex-positive just as much as we're allowed to celebrate their sexuality by fapping to them.

>nothing in between

Then where, I ask, lies the beast? A dog is not Good, nor is it Evil. A chicken or a cow knows neither Vice nor Virtue.

A bear is neither Black nor White, save in its fur.

Is Man, then, to be judged separately? Is it not the greatest of conceits, the grandest hubris. that Man sees himself as separate from Ape or Fish or Bird?

When was the last time a cow ran a red light?

Woah...

During a stampede on a road with traffic signals.

Look to the Ape. The Chimpanzee - territorial, imperialistic, infanticidal, deceitful, and yet clever and intelligent. The Gorilla - prone to all-consuming rage, and yet seeking to live in peace. The Bonobo - laviscious, insatiable, and yet supportive and communal.

They have their tools, their laws, even their weapons - their gatherings and their cliques, their taboos and their exultations.

Why, then, are they not judged as Man is?

Because nobody cares about monkeys.

They were not Blessed with the Glorious Burden of Seeing the Divine. This is what separates Man from Beast.

>and you'd cry fowl
FUCKING duck bastards always fapping to my family, get some goddamned shame you feathered degenerates.

underrated post, well meme'd

>you'd cry fowl if
First of all, I wouldn't call for any kind of poultry.

If you're referring to "calling foul" then no, I wouldn't; why would I care about something completely natural that harms no-one?

Women are just other humans of a slightly different configuration. Their "place" is exactly the same as where my place or your place is; it is wherever they want to be.

Of course I'll teach my daughter not to be a slut, but that's because it's a bad idea; it's unsanitary, potentially psychologically damaging, and socially unacceptable to the point where you can't really do much to change people's minds about it.

But if my daughter was prone lewd or bawdry humor, then that's just a sign of a strong and confident personality (a good thing), and unreasonable prudes like you are thankfully pretty rare.

>Implying there's anything wrong at all with being lascivious as long as everyone else involved is equally lascivious
>Implying bonobos don't live in an eternal bliss of satiation
There is literally no drawback to being a bonobo. They are truly the gods' chosen creatures, the embodiment of divinity.

Whoa, there. This is Veeky Forums. Women are subhumans here and to say otherwise makes you a "cuck libtard"

>Implying Veeky Forums isn't thoroughly tumblrified
Take your /pol/ boogeyman out of here.

STIs.

Not a thing for bonobos. They publicly shame and exile anyone with an STI. It doesn't happen often because they don't get much of a chance to spread. Chlamydia maybe, but it doesn't really have any symptoms so who actually gives a shit?

>>>/you're currently acting exactly as retarded as you think Tumblr and Reddit act/

Technically speaking bonobo's don't have STI's. What they do have is sicknesses in general and members who move from group to group. In the process of sex they tend to spread these sicknesses via proximity.
There was actually a bonobo family we were watching cause they were the only ones who didn't sex up family members. Well, another bonobo from another group spread some sickness to them they've never encountered before. Pretty much all of the groups members minus 2 children died from it and the children shortly after from exposure.
Now the amount of die off is unusual the act of bonobo's spreading sickness to other groups via sex is not and when this does happen some do die from it.

Reminder that someone fucked your mum too.

>Sister dialogus
Where are you getting this from?

>reminder that your mum kissed you
>reminder that she probably sucked a mile of dick in college and is probably one of those several million in the US who have herpes but don't show symptoms
>reminder that your parents hands and mouths have seen every inch on and in their partner and those bits have touched you throughout your life and made your food for a bit
>reminder that transitive property means everytime your parents touched you you've just touched your great great great grandpappies scrotum
>reminder that at some point in time you have a 1/25 chance of being descended from the village whore
>reminder that your parents probably banged in your house throughout your life quietly while you slept

>you have a 1/25 chance of being descended from the village whore
walk me through this one

Holy sandwich sign = dialogus
BDSM gear = repentia

>reminder that your parents probably banged in your house throughout your life quietly while you slept
>Quietly
Lolno.

>inb4s his own posts

Sounds awkward, but at least your parents still love eachother.

Hearing them bang must be weird though.

Not really. It just made me not a prude. I just think the "think of the children!" argument is the most hilarious bullshit. I had a pretty solid idea of what goes where by age 5 and I turned out alright.

>Women are subhumans here and to say otherwise makes you a "cuck libtard"
True but that doesn't mean it's not good for them to be confident and prone to bawdy humor.

What is the rate of disease in bonobo society compared to humans before modern medicine?

Maybe daughters are different but I wouldn't complain if someone fapped to my sisters. I do it myself even, for one of them.

Not THAT quietly

The difference between my and your parents is that mine washed their hands and mouth afterwards.

>Source: Witchhunters 3rd ed Codex

I want St. Jeanne to smack her with the flat of a sword so hard it breaks.

>bizarre hooting mouth

>tfw she sees your flamer

What? Don't tell me that if you were a girl you wouldn't wear a single sheet of material that clearly reveals you to be wearing zero underwear.

Found the libtard cuck.

I have younger siblings...I can't even force myself into denial for the last one.

>Daughter or not, I'd still want to fuck them

>morals

Sororitas aren't that kind of nun. They're Grimdark MPs. They watch the watchmen. They're concerned with spiritual purity, not whether OP can swallow a whole Bad Dragon.

(he can)

SoB were never in the Inquisition either, until GW just arbitrarily stuck them in the Witch Hunter codex one day because that was WAY easier than doing any actual work to promote the line. AFAIK, the Hunter dexes are now obsolete, so Sisters have gone back to getting the absolute minimum of studio time necessary to keep the IP out of the "wrong" hands.

Here's hoping for an impending Codex: Adepta Ministorum. But I wouldn't hold my breath, dear anons ...

Post pics.

>they are someones daughter
so are you and i'd fuck you just the same.

Animals were judged during the middle ages.
For example, a pig was decapitated after a trial for having bitten a child.

>Is Man, then, to be judged separately?
Yes. Because they are subjects and not objects of Law. It's not humanity, it's legal personality.
Companies got it, infants don't got it.

nice reference

It makes sense for them to ally with the Ordo Hereticus, though, since they both hunt the same kind of people.

I remmeber an interview where a member of the studio said that every order was supposed to get SM to help them, before they put sisters here.
I wonder what kind of marines the Hereticus was supposed to get in the first place. Malleus has Grey Knights, Xenos has Death Watch, but there isn't something that could be the same for the Hereticus afaik.

Her boyfriend would kill me.

Just really pious marines, opposed to those that look to the emperor as a leader or a father - there's a few chapters fairly associated with the eclisiarchy anyway, including a couple of minor ones with very strong ties (as do most organisations in the Imperium, to be fair).

I think the Black Templars would be the closest main chapter, with all their crusading and hatred of witches

He'll be too busy railing her tight cunt and calling you a little faggot.

It'll be fine, just post pics.

tumblr enables this kind of shit. They encourage women to be rude whores and dress like they're begging for a gang-rape by a horde of Basketball Americans.

Stop trying to make me jealous.

>implying I sleep

Sleep is for the weak, user. I live on a diet of energy drinks and cocaine.

The fluid I was gestated in was 120% Red Bull.

The Red Hunters. They are a chapter who devoted themselves to the Inquisition for unknown reasons. They also fit description. They even have the Inquisitorial Rosette as part of their chapter heraldry.

Know the feeling, my poor Kasrkins...

Red Hunters have ties to the entire Inquisition as a complete governing body, being sequestered to any Ordo that requires them.

Black Templars would be a more likely militant arm of the Ordo Hereticus, since they're already bedfellows with the Ecclesiarchy and the Sisters of Battle in general.

Couldn't tell you but they routinely get sick pretty much 24/7. Its one of the major issues in child mortality for them.

>not being the living avatar of PowerThirst: Gun
>not being the best at, but not limited to, humpcatting, bearblasting, running, power spawning babies, uncontrollable twitching, and life
>having to rely on wings when you can just make physic your bitch by kicking mother nature in the face with your Power Legs
Step it up.

> Power legs
IT'S ENERGY LEGS YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAKER

>dress like they're begging for a gang-rape
I thought victim blaming was last years fad.

We're stepping it all up, user. All of it. Energy now powers Powe Legs. See? We're also doing a eugenics program so we can do bearblasting and humpcatting at the same time and somehow work in beating kenya's at running but the science just isn't there yet. Thats why we invented Energy Science, which will pave the way for Power Science.
Progress user, progress.

>i walked into a known crime pit that cops won't visit carrying bags of money
>tell me i didn't ask for it
>i'm not a whore i just dress like one and therefore shouldn't expect to be oggled as such!
Its called persobal accountability

>I turned out alright
Says the man as he posts on Veeky Forums

Don't you know, user? Veeky Forums is normie central now. If you DON'T go on Veeky Forums the other kids laugh cause you don't know the latest dankest meme or what awesome thread you missed.

>other kids
enjoy your ban mate. Try again in a few years.

Look! It's the
>triggered /pol/tard moralfag Whiteknight
Someone get my camera so I can always remember this beautiful creature

>reminder that people can bathe

Never said i was a kid. Just pointing out that its the same shit as videogame era types. If you didn't play the latest game or have knowledge of it your out of the loop so suddenly kids flock to it to stay socially viable. Only its a lot easier now, you just gotta hop on Veeky Forums, no need to buy game mags or buy anything.

I'm thinking the guy who sent you on a cash delivery into a bad neighborhood is going to hold somebody accountable if it goes missing.

You can't wash away taint.

Silly user, my mother never made it to college, she got teen pregnant with the first loser she could latch herself on.

Yes, of course I can, I just need to scrub harder.
Don't mind the bruises.

I was trying to help you get off to your cuck fetish so you'd return the favor. Clearly you enjoy being cucked or you with have planted your flag there years ago.

Nobody sent you. You made a concious decision to carry your own money into a dangerous area. Just like when you wear provocative clothing you are making a choice to look slutty which will run a higher chance of unwanted attention from undesirables.
Ex: you wear a slutty outfit to a club, get drunk, and are surprised seedy people that exist everywhere took advantage of you.
You made the executive decision to wear something specifically for attention then made another decision to put yourself into a compromising situation by taking a drug that can lead to physical weakness, lowered inhibition, and possibly entirely helplessness through unconciousness. You did this surrounded by people who also have lowered inhibitions and logical thinking capacity. You therefore willingly put yourself into a compromising situation.
Its like armyfags complaining how its the armies fault they lost a limb. They literally volunteered for an incredibly dangerous job that doesn't hide the fact people routinely get mauled or die on duty. They therefore willingly wore a uniform that drew enemy attention and out themselves into a compromising situation as such.

Oooh highschool sluts. Can't say she has any less mileage though.

I have a sister fetish not a cuck fetish.

I want her to be happy but it still hurts and not in a fetish way.

No, I've seen this movie, usually starring Jason Statham. Someone's going to have a very bad day over this.

Yeah. Dude literally worked for the people who routinely turned on their employees and he's surprised he's suddenly on the chopping block. then he just bitched for 2 1 1/2 movies over it like he didn't literally put himself in harms way.

>or you with have planted your flag there years ago.
>Flag unplanted
>Ergo cuck fetish
QED.

Alternatively if it was your money, you're either way out of your depth, or someone's about to learn what it means to fuck with you.

This. You're an idiot for doing this and its your fault you put yourself in this situation. What happens next is therefore also your fault as it could have been prevented.

Cowardice, not cuck fetish, sadly.

/pol/ isn't a boogeyman

Daily reminder that /pol/ in its current state is an active effort by a seperate community to subsume Veeky Forums culture

That sounds like the guy at the end of the movie, monologueing, right before I drop a one liner and shoot him.

It happened on Infinitychan, it can happen here. Remember that you can oppose /pol/ insanity without being a liberal cuck.

If you go far enough left or right it's the same thing with a few words switched

It can't happen there because each board has its own mods. The extremists can take over a few boards but there can always be more that resist them.

Here, there's limited boards, so it's easier for single ideologies/groups to take over, and there's shared staff for the whole site, so their biases (although in practice they are biases in the opposite direction) can be pushed on the entire site.

Shooting at jason statham is basically asking for death, user. Remember? Active selfpreservation and personal accountability?

As far as that goes, so is taking advantage of his slutty little sister.

I was on 4×2chan for a long time and let me tell you

It has happened

There is an almost aristocratic attitude among /pol/, they enjoy literal board supremacy due to volume of spam and exert it

The fragmentation there is so severe, they've forgotten they're all anons, and any mod who responds negatively has their board /pol/posted into oblivion

It's going to happen here next if Veeky Forums doesn't remember that it didn't like fringe political infiltrators telling it what to do when it was tumblr and jidf doing it, so why would they like it when stormfront is doing it

Come on, user. Game of Thrones has made brother/sister incest cool again.

Eh. That one entirely comes down to if you're badass enough. If you're badass enough he'll accept you as a member of his pack. However it's physically impossible to be badass enough to survive an attempt on jason statham's life.

Any actual examples?

There are very limited in what they can do there because of the power board mods have to ban posters, delete posts, delete threads and sticky threads.

How can /pol/ do anything to that besides attempt spam?

Whereas here, it's impossible for both the same reason, the staff oppose it (due to being of the opposite extreme) and because it's already happened here from the other side (with staff support).