Where we are from

FRANCE! We come from France!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pictures of Eldar instead.

Right, I'm sick of captcha. Ill check the thread if anyone has requests but my mini dump is over.

And here we see the context of this image.

>Swooping Hawks vs Scourges

Love it. Still sad that Hawks are much faster now though.

Is that guy in red a Dark Eldar or has he fallen to Chaos somehow?

It's a Scourge, Dark Eldar unit. They are basically just kabalites with wings and too big guns.

That's definitively Dark Eldar armor. A bit more stylistic detail on the helmet, but Chaos Eldar are on a whole other level.

Is there such a thing as a chaos eldar? You'd think slaanesh would just eat em

But the Eldar actually win wars, so they can't be French. And when they lose, they run away instead of surrendering.

There are a few, generally the ones who subconsciously accepted rather than rejecting Slaanesh at the moment of the Fall. They're still alive, tucked away deep in the Eye, some of Slaanesh' greatest champions.

>But the Eldar actually lose wars, so they can't be French. And when they lose, they run away instead of fighting to the death.

FTFY

>actually win wars
youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8

>so they can't be French
Someone never got an history book in his hands.

..neither a fiction one according to these guys....

>this guy is still here
What's your obsession with this? Why do you keep pushing this bizarre opinion?

What the Eldar actually are is a mix of Celtic and Egyptian and Near Eastern and Far Eastern esoterica and symbology squished together into a messy blend of exotic mysticism. 'French' doesn't even factor into it and I have no idea how you could possibly have come to the conclusion that it does.

SHUT UP!

YOU. You dare to say that Eldar are French? That they are cheese-eating surrender monkeys? The children of the French Revolution that lost their manliness after that and are nowhere as badass as their Gaul ancestors?

Go away you filthy Heretic. I may be a Space Marine, but nobody, AND NOBODY, will insult my enemies.

canada

Guys, come on.

Coneheads reference.
Nice.

All your threads are belong to me

>Dat heinous art

Best Aspect deserves better.

France has one of the longest and most illustrious military histories in the world ya dingus.