REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>“It’s bad…I think it’s gonna end in a very confrontational way between Bitcoin—even Bitcoin holders and users—and the US Government.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sorry, goyim you're not allowed to become rich.

/BIZ LIED
YOUTUBERS LIED
TWITTER SAID MOON
REEEEEEE!

UNCLE SAM ISN'T HAVING IT!

Mother fuck the government. God damn overbearing authoritarian fucking goons.

>>OMG PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH AND WE ARENT CONTROLLING IT
>>SOMEONE HURRY UP AND MAKE IT ILLEGAL JESUS CHRIST

>US government implies crypto is real money and should be taxed
>biz thinks regulation=criminalization

Glad I'm leaving this godforsaken country soon

>buy bitcoin
>get shot

Calm down tards. This just means people can't get away with BTC money laundering.

Kek

Same. Fuck this shit.

If even 10% of crypto holders call and lobby fir the bill to fail it probably fail. Almost no one ever calls Congress about anything, when people start calling constantly about something it really can affect votes. Ds are behind this bill and Rs control Congress, democracy is not just a meme and believe me I am a cynic, but coordinated lobbying is possible. How many Senators children and grandchildren do you think own crypto?

To being a criminal they have to catch you first.

LOL

Money laundering and drugs are the fucking driving force behind bitcoin. DUH.

Uncle Sam more like Uncle Shlomo

>tax the rich liberals said
th-thanks Occupy Wallstreet
laughingbankers.jpg

Glad you're leaving mongrel

where are you going i need a nice cheap place with young whores everywhere.

Kek

>bitcoin regulated like other assets
>"AHHH it's over"
You didn't really expect this shit to take off without being regulated, did you?
Clear regulations open the door for serious investment from major financial institutions.

Serious investments from (((major financial institutions))) don't make me rich

this jej

Dubs of truth

Hahaha how's Trump and the repubs treating you now you fucking faggots

>Dianne Feinstein

Good time to buy XMR

Fuck (((major financial institutions)))

>B-B-BUT MUH ROADS!

Neither does excess volatility. Maybe you get lucky and ride a pump and never catch the inevitable fall. But they provide some stability, I for one would much rather see linear trends than the bipolar shitshow we have now.
Crypto is propped up almost entirely by dumb and irrational money.

>tfw not a US cuck and can cash out

Well then I fully support this

>XMR
Illegal now

Seriously why the fuck don't we start an ICO that aims to lobby politicians to be pro-crypto? If fucking Citigroup can buy-out Obama for $1m, then we could crowdfund a couple million through an ICO and lobby the US government to become pro-crypto.

>B-B-But Leftists support freedom!

>stein

Racist xenophobic asshole detected. Evil like you is what we have to deal with in Trump's America.

FUCK.

Feelsbadman for you burgers
Unknown amount of Monero
hope you really MAGA some time

Fuck OFF faggot

If this gets passed, will it moon my XMR?

Absolutely
muh Trump, Racism, Sexism, Xenophobia
All while you are working 60+ hrs a week for something beginning to resemble toilet paper
B-but drumpf

Why do nazi larpers like jew dick up their ass so much?

Back to 9k we go

TURN 'EM IN user! TURN IN ALL YOUR BTC AND SHITCOINS! SHOW TRUMP WHO'S BOSS!
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

man this fucking piece of shit country. for reals.

thailand you dumb cunt

WHAT I HAVE TO PAY TAXES IF I CASH OUT!?!?! B-B-BUT I WORKED SO HARD FOR ALL THESE VIRTUAL CURRENCY GAINS! HOW DARE THEY!!!

Good idea but non of us know how to do that shit. Also ico is illegal

crypto is illegal in thailand

>Implying this bill won't take years to actually get anywhere
>Implying there's assurance this will even pass

You guys are freaking out over literally nothing

>If even 10% of crypto holders call and lobby fir the bill to fail it probably fail.

Like with net neutrality?

Yes they do dummy

>Corporate Democrats
>Leftist
Pick one

you have to pay taxes on every transaction between cryptos too.

I dont even fucking understand that statement, it's too complicated. Buy more, more haters means more value.

Luckily my Bittrex account isn't associated with my name, and as far as the government will ever know they'll just know I bought some ETH and BTC from Coinbase that move off to another wallet

"Sorry Uncle Sam, I lost all my money on Link and Digibyte."

It's that easy. They can't prove shit.

The eternal amerimutt strikes again

someone pays someone for something: [ income tax ]
someone sells something to someone : [ sales tax ]
someone sells something for more than they bought it for : [ capital gains tax ]
someone dies : [ estate tax ]
someone doesnt pay tax: [ taxes tax ]

Philippines then. Crypto is legalised

Unironically move to Canada.

Okay, but what are our rights? I can't buy food or pay my rent with Bitcoin, yet.

is that a OC pepe?

LEGIT

APU

God I hate this country so much

Sadly, those that stay will have to deal with the millions of mongrels like the one pictured, and their exponentially growing offspring.

HAHAHA
the first time i am happy to be in germany
german cucks are super slow regarding regulations so i can give a shit and accumulate

time to buy monero and other full privacy coins? like hell, as if they could ever know how much I have on my ledger.

>land of the free

redphase3

this fucking pisses me off, I'm just going to sell my houses to my kids when I'm old as fuck

we just need these old fucks to get out of office so we can have a modern government.

The IRS is a fucking vile organization. Illegal operation.

I always wondered what’s stopping people from just giving their kids the property and having an agreement where they live in it until they die.

You have to trust your children not to be assholes and screw you over... but if they were then why would you will them your property in the first place?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHHA

>regulation
>bitcoin
pick one

The exchanges

gets complicated with multiple heirs. if one of them wants to sell their share, the others have to either buy him out or he can force a sale. it only takes one black sheep to ruin it all. on the other hand, giving your property to only one (or some) of your kids might create some resentment or jealousy issues that might be more detrimental to the family than just paying the death tax...

>if not irony, pls kys
>not even amerifat or rightwing over here

>((((the exchanges))))
>bitcoin
pick one

That fucking whore is antigun while having the audacity to conceal carry

>You verify at an exchange
>They demand that you show your current holdings on the address you withdrew to
>Otherwise you go to jail

How the fuck can they even enforce something like that? Once it's on a wallet, the only way they figure out how many coins I have is by taking a battering ram to my door, grabbing all of my hardware, then trying to decrypt my wallet and guess my password. Are they really gonna go that far and spend millions of tax payer dollars to stop me from having privacy? No, I don't think so.

How does it get on that wallet?

just make more like nigga just move them over seas like pirate bay nigga

IIRC part of the problem is you can't sell a house for less than. market value. You can't just hook your kids up with a $5 footlong deal and give away your land like that.

I've heard this is how corporate farms are decimating family farms by priving the family out, as several acres of prime farmland fetches millions

Pricing*

What if your kid takes a loan, buys the house for market price and then you give the money back to your kid to pay off his loan?

How about they go suck nigger dick?

Whoops lost my private key and no longer have any bitcoins

Don't forget the Obamacare penalty! Thanks Obama for making poor people even poorer.

They haven't specified how they will do things and this is the only possible way to track someone's fund, by forcing them to admit where they sent it out from the exchange wallet.

>Until you move them around and they notice it and decides to contact you about it

Create a new wallet. What then nigger?

Nobody can cash out so whats the deal???

>Dianne Feinstein
EVERY FUCKING TIME WHY THE FUCK IS SHE BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF AUTHORITARIAN LEGISLATION AND WHY DOES CALIFORNIA KEEP ELECTING SATAN

They still know it's you, and even if you pretend to have bought someone you will need to file a report on what you bought. They know where you sent the coins from the exchange.