twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 ARK bill

1 ARK bill

Hahahaha great job bro

10/10, kek

i LOVE this one, hahaha

give me your ark adress

I love this coin, it has the power of memes

I wish I still had the same amount of ark I had when I made the drowning sinner and Pepe Noah meme. I clearly did not heed my own advice. Fml.

Top kek this

thanks just bought 100k siners

I put my 15k Ark on a paper wallet and locked them sealed in two fucking safe-deposit boxes in banks. Now I Have 1k Arks left to 'play' and day trade with, but I don't touch those 15k Arks until 2019. I have to fly 4 hours to get a hold of them. I know me better

Good advice to follow. For me it was the realization that I missed out on over $170k in potential gains had I just stop fucking around. I’ve got 3k Ark now down from my 20k high. It’s something. But fuck hell does it burn realizing what a fucking idiot I am. Wish I had done what you did.

you didn't vote with 15k ark ?

Of course. I've used it exactly once on a sealed unix system to vote and after that put it away. I hope the private guy keeps it's promise and stays in the top51, would suck to not receive free arks.
can change my vote with a $50 flight and a mini vacation, so it's not that hard to do a planned action, but no more panic selling or selling 2k arks for another moon mission, fuck that. i once had 25k

Won't say no to gibz, feel free to "order" a design if ya want

AebL5BnErzENUXHpcGeEGNGjxb63Xt55np

Woah wtf. Why can't you just put them on your desktop wallet and email the private keys to yourself using an email service that will send it to you in 2 years.

Interesting, what do u predict it will reach in the next year?

email service?
>email service closes
>keys lost
>cry on Veeky Forums
If I would only know that. I only know that Ark will get day traded and kept down by whales the hardest on it's way up, so we're in for the really long journey

I was an idiot sinner that rode the first wave from 12k sat to 45k sat, day traded later and accumulated to 4.4k sold at around 25k just before the moon.

Bitcoin Cash moon ride got me back to 4k+ levels, never selling those 4k

damn, I feel so small looking at all you whales measuring dicks

100 ark and proud

Oy vey, gonna give those gibz?
Good lad for locking away those ARKs from yourself.

Btw. was thinking of creating 10k bill, and perhaps creating a desktop app, or web app for creating wallets on this bills.

Peferably desktop so it can be done from offline machine.

Would be pretty dumb, just writing words on the edges of the bills.

>AebL5BnErzENUXHpcGeEGNGjxb63Xt55np
safed, will send tomorrow, I'm on mobile now and still no mobile wallet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Twas pretty cheep few months ago.

I wanted to buy T-t-thanks .

Btw. what do you think about the app idea?

What's so great about Ark? Technically speaking.

I wanted to buy 5k more with a loan when it was 2.5 usd, but got keked for changing jobs and what not, so couldn't get a loan for a month.

Now that I can it feels bad as I won't be able to get more than 3-4k , and even that is stupid as fuck, but I have a good enough job, and almost no responsibilities to allow myself to be a dum dum like that.

It's a coin that'll fight with eth for top 3 in a year .

I compel you to read the white-paper and take a look over the roadmap.
ark.io/roadmap

this is so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye

Devs have loaded their bags for dumping, so its cash out time.

One more bill coming up, was thinking about making 100k , just for the "nice just bought 100k" meme, dunno what would i put for the pic tho

WAHAHAH WHERE ARE YOUR STUPID "DELUDED ARKIES" MEMES NOW?

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER ALL THIS SOUND OF KA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>noarkies btfo

Coin spikes cos the devs just loaded their bags

You are getting dumped on, retarded Arkie

Enjoy ur 10% moon and 95% crash

Oy vey , any ideas for 5 ARK & 50 ARK bill pics?

yeah but I'm a poorfag anyways, barely managed to get this 100 for like $100

Why would they dump when they're actually doing what they said they would do? With news inbound (10 days supposedly) and goals being met it seems asinine to think they're dumping.

Pl-Pls stop going up ARK, I need more.

op do you take donations? did you do this for money, or for the goof?

This

im trying to sign up for the Veeky Forums delegate and it's asking me to send the verification address to the Veeky Forums delegate address. where exactly do i put the verification address? noob here