So less than x10? Literally just invest any ico ever. congrats x10

lmao i swear to god an influx of chinks and gooks is turning crypto so pussy

let's not even talk about the japs. those damn japs are so cautious since WW2

Holy shit HAHAHAHA

>TFw own 6 BTC

MOnDAY

but god doesnt exist

thanks mr. bear for opening the money drain, bye bye market cap

Fug yes, I panic sold during the last crash and I've been waiting to get back in.

But I want a major correction, I want blood on the streets. Otherwise the correction will happen 15 milliseconds after I buy in and it'll be my blood.

This
I want total crypto market cap to fall to 200 billion.

when are you buying back in? i have no idea what I'm doing

Generally, if you don't know what you're doing don't make decisions in a rush.

I don't wanna buy back in at above 10k. Even the last dip was honestly a bit too fast. It's not really a correction if it resets the price by a day or two. We haven't had a proper blowout for a while.

I'm gonna see if this crash is big enough (it probably isn't), then I'll do the motions to move money from my bank, which will take about half a day, then I'll buy back in if it looks stabilized. The problem is, there's probably many like me. But atm I'm just too scared to buy in at these prices so I'll either get a good deal or miss out. FOMO got me last time, I don't want that again.

But you probably don't want my advice, I am not a clever man.

just keep your long term investment. sell above

I'm thinking about the same thing. 9k would be nice, but I want to play it safe and not have it start to go up again without me. I'm gonna be patient tho and watch it, it might continue down a day or more

IT'S GOIN DOWN
I'M YELLIN TIMBER

There seems to be a pattern.

Interesting that when it goes down it goes down really fucking fast. Are those just whales selling off?

That's the scary thing about this game of monopoly, it goes up more or less steady but the flash crashes are brutal.

strangely enough BCH seems detached from BTC

yes, the way down is always faster than up in all markets. notice the volume pattern too.

Should have bought XRP )))