Character Art Thread

How about younger rogues and thieves? Not much art in the 'urchin' category these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_dagger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For all I know this elf is 80.

What's the point in having one arm concealed? Wouldn't that restrict movement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloak_and_dagger

Even as late as Napoleonic hussars coats were used as a somewhat improvised shield. Of course a rogue would also use his concealed arm for more clandestine purposes like hiding a secret item or weapon (such as the deadly pocket sand), or he could simply throw his cloak in the enemy's face to temporarily blind and distract him.

Capes were often used in rapier combat too, to blind, distract, or interfere with an opponent.

In my char art there seems to be no rogues. Either they succeeded their stealth check, or I failed perception, or there's indeed none

Not sure that's a rogue either.

Im looking for a big burly hunter-looking guy with a double barreled shotgun. think like a wild west trapper from the deep north of canada. If he looks metis too thats great.

Looking for though-looking hobbits.

I need some deep sea Old One pact warlocks, tiefling preferred. Can't find much in that department really

Anyone got any female wood elf rogues lying around?

Not sure if rogue, but urchin'ish at least.

To ask in a completely different direction to the OP, does anyone have a good picture for an old scumbag of a thief? Raggedy-ass eyepatch a plus. Pic entirely unrelated.

Tough?

That's a pretty city.

>Arya Star
>Right-handed

Triggered

Anyone got any quad mechs? Human size or slightly larger? Tachikoma need not apply.

Does anyone have pictures of eyeless characters or characters wearing eyeless masks/helmets?

Might have one or two.

Trade ya for some guys with horribly scarred faces

Yes! Is it ok if I pretend it was a typo?

on an unrelated note, im in dire need of some food warcraft troll and/or draenei artwork

preferably male

More urchins.

>ITT: Worst character art thread in recent memory.

He said, shitposting with an image macro.

wasting the image count in an image dump thread.

I want summer to be over already.

I'm looking for a male two-weapon-fighting knifemaster rogue. Half Elf, half Drow, bonus points is you have anything with his disappearing or bluring out of visibility but I k ow that's asking a lot. This is my first eld character in like 7 years so I'm oretty dry on elves, but I'll dump unrelated character art in the meantime.

Whoop, that's a lot of typos. Apologies for posting from mobile, I hate the new update to the android keyboard.

Looking for some sorceresses or other caster lasses, preferably with red hair and red eyes. Will post some future lads while I'm waiting.

Is that the asian kid from the Goonies all grown up? I'd play that character.

Does anyone have any art of humanoid but obviously robotic characters? Pic related is all I have.

Doesn't matter if it's sci-fi, or anachronistic robot knights or whatever.

What kind of pesant can't afford the top of his helmet?

None of these look like urchins.

The kind that has to rivet their sword.

Thanks, lad.

No problem. Let me know if you want me to dump more.

I'll take whatever you've got.

I might be running out of redheads soon if you're still interested in me dumping female spellcasters.

I suppose I'll take brunettes too, if you've got any.

Looks like I'm out of redheads so I'll see how many brunettes I have.

I need pictures of witches specifically.

I'm empty, if anyone's got anything for this that'd be great.

Thought that was a selfie stick for a second

Damn, linked the wrong last post.

Last one for now. Will probably be back later.

Thanks again.

Back. /r/ing aquatic demihumans.

Don't really have any of those, unless you count my 5,000 or so images of Sploon fanart.

No problem. I'm also looking for merchants too if you have any.