What's the Veeky Forums equivalent of this?

What's the Veeky Forums equivalent of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/type/posts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just keep lecturing people on how your niche RPG system is superior

until someone runs it for you

Just keep min/maxing.

Until you win at D&D.

Of the bosu ball?
>recent reinvention of existing thing
>cut 2/3rds of content
>over-simplified
>form over function
Age of Sigmar?

Going home and banging your wife.

>I'll just keep banging my wife until she loves me

Just keep being a fatty beta cuck
Until some lardqueen takes your money

>Keep playing D&Dfinder
>One day it might work

This so much it hurts.

and just like true love it never happens

Keep planning TTRPG sessions until someone plays with you.

/thread

I actually found a group that plays my favorite relatively obscure system in my favorite way, and we have rotating GMs so everyone gets to play.

Solid plan.

I'm happy for you, user

Yeah sure buddy and I found true love

Dream on.

Just keep bitching about quest threads. They'll go away eventually.
But it actually worked!

>But it actually worked!
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/qst/deleted/deleted/type/posts/

If you say so.

>Caring about your health and appearance means your shallow and lonely

Exactly HOW fat and angry do you need to be to take the time to caption that image?

Getting fit doesn't magically fix your other problems.

That's not what it's about. This is making fun of all the gym rats who think being buff is the only thing you need to get any girl you want.

Just keep homebrewing

Until D&D isn't terrible.

There is no Veeky Forums equivalent of developing a useful ability until someone recognizes your talent.

What stops you from playing other systems? Nothing stops me for that matter.

The DM that puts every effort into weaving a wonderful story but only has players that care about murder hobo.

It was most likely made by a gym fanatic from Veeky Forums as it cleverly identifies the problem with some fit-freaks.

Just keep GMing until you're alpha dweeb

No, but doing gimicky workouts like in the picture does.
>muh stabilizer muscles!

I would say it's posting about optimization on forums and talking about which options are best/worst until people recognize you for the S-rank player/genius of game design you are.

>Exactly HOW fat and angry do you need to be to take the time to caption that image?

You can be healthy and maintain hygiene and not be buff. And you can be healthy and maintain personal hygiene without going to a gym.

But anyone who knows any number of people who goes to the gym also knows some gym rats just like anyone who knows any number of people into Veeky Forums related activities also knows some awkward virgins with poor hygiene.

HA

This

>>What stops you from playing other systems? Nothing stops me for that matter.

Most everyone else would rather play my homebrewed version of D&D than >insert non-D&D system here

I think your opinion of your homebrew is highly overinflated.

Fucking Baldur's Gate, man!
I actually gave up and settled for 18/95.

Damn son

First post best post

bump

should work

Just keep shitposting

Until someone wants to play your indie game instead of D&D.

You have to understand, it's not that they have to play it, it's just that they hate that other people like something they don't.

Why do quest people want to stay here anyway?

Even though the mods enforce their right to be here.... for some reason... They're not exactly welcome.

Wow. This so much.

>Why do quest people want to stay here anyway?

Pure hate-fueled resentment.

It's probably because it's not mostly fa/tg/uys anymore. There's a lot of crossposters from much shittier boards. They don't get the influx of fa/tg/uys who normally don't read quest threads anymore. They only get people who are actively seeking out quest threads.

Similar I ran the system for my group and they stopped playing D&D entirely to play it instead

What system?

>cleverly

Underrated post

This picture has been, is, and continues to be my fucking life in a picture.

For me it was Reign

You don't get the Veeky Forums feels in OP's pic. They thought lifting would make them into a normalfag but what happens is they go from a social retard who can't talk to girls to a muscular social retard who can't talk to girls.

Keep DMing until someone loves your stories.

Spite.

But I really like 3.5 when you introduce thebook of weeaboo fightan magicksand change paladin's smite from smite evil to the 5e standard smite.

Unknown Armies. We've got two GMs already that cycle between mini campaigns, and I'll most likely be the third.

I think your stories are pretty cool, bro

just keep rolling d20s

until you nat 20 on seduction

LOL

Right in the feels.

Holy shit

Probably the guy who keeps inviting girls to games hoping one of themw ill give him attention, but she ends up breaking the group apart with her incessant attention whoring instead.

Dubs of truth.

JUST KEEP PLAYING D&D

UNTIL WIZARDS FIXES IT FOR YOU

>never been to Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums too so probably never been to a gym either, just a hungry skele hurling shit at people equally as bad as him

Just keep working out until somebody loves you user.

>What's the Veeky Forums equivalent of this?

Getting so involved and consumed by world building that you disregard any kind of quality control, context and gradually lose sight of your own sanity become so invested into one thing.

Like those Old Men who people find dead having never known any friendship: locked in their rooms, horribly lost in the world they've created, dried out and mummified as if even the residual madness left over in them has circumvented the natural cycle.

The walls, the floors, the ceilings; everything smothered and suffocated in their tapestry of madness as it obfuscated the real world around them and in the same time smothered them, comforted them, strangled them into obscurity.

Only for people to find it and ironically gleam a trivial and passing sense of beauty and aesthetic from swan song tomb these men have created for themselves- ignorant to the alienation and disenfranchised feelings towards the people around them.

But it does fix a fair few

Musclewizard

Basically roll on STR for all attribute tests.