Egwen Girls School Quest 28

You are Sallazar, a young wizard who has recently left the army. You have taken a teaching job at Egwen Girls Convent.

In addition the Headmaster of the school wants you to run the schools adventurers club, to give some of the schools more unusual girls something fun to do.

“Sounds like you had a fun time” says the Headmaster, grinning at you over his goblet. The two of you are in his rooms, its late in the evening and you've just finished telling him about your recent adventures at the Fall of Dengorough.

“Well I didn't have that much to do” you admit “not as the Witch-King at least - I did more running around behind the scenes and helping get events set up than I did in costume, the girls did so well as the monsters that by the time the final battle occurred, it was a foregone conclusion.”

“Hmmph, sorry I missed out” says the Headmaster “and the girls, did they have a good time?”

“Judging by how exhausted they were when they got back” you say “yes – I think we must have carried half of them off the Lightning Rail. I think they all worked really hard and enjoyed themselves.”

“A full weekend of non-stop action takes its toll” says the Headmaster “even on the young, perhaps we should reward them for what they're doing – after all I don't think the club got any league points for their actions, shall we say a half-day off lessons for members? To be redeemed when they want?”

“Seems reasonable” you agree “as long as it doesn't affect their lessons, but speaking of points. The Daves have us booked on two dungeons next weekend, official teams, point to be scored, the works.”

“Ah you'll want to train for that” says the Headmaster, nodding “any idea of the dungeons?”

You shake your head “friendship is one thing, but cheating is another. The Daves can't tell me much – only that one will be underground, and one in a village. Any more and we'd have too much of an advantage.”

“I expect you have some teams in mind then” says the Headmaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t467eb4q
pastebin.com/wCst2V8B
pastebin.com/RG9EAvPq
pastebin.com/xHFh2iz2
pastebin.com/ej98zdgD
ibin.co/260vHqwvCza9
twitter.com/anAspiringQM
ask.fm/AnAspiringQM
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Egwen School Quest
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Egwen School Quest
pastebin.com/PmSudaxb
imgur.com/a/rKqQt
imgur.com/a/EnMfz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“I do” you admit “but I want to discuss it with the girls first, after this last weekend I think we might have another team forming.”

“There is another task that would benefit from your attention” says the Headmaster casually, too casually “whilst you were away one of the students mistakenly poured one of my experiments down the wrong drain and as a result the cellars are now full of rats the size of dogs. When you have a few hours do look into this would you? It might be a useful training exercise for the girls.”

You laugh into your drink “rats in the cellars? Seems appropriate for a training mission.”

Eventually, you seek your bed, and rest.

But what task will you be doing the next day, when you're not teaching, preparing lessons or marking work?

>Forming another team
>Clearing rats out of the basement
>Training for the clubs next dungeons
>Other (?)

The Adventurers Club pastebin.com/t467eb4q
Classes and Races pastebin.com/wCst2V8B
Quest Rules pastebin.com/RG9EAvPq
Main Character pastebin.com/xHFh2iz2
Setting pastebin.com/ej98zdgD
Continent Map ibin.co/260vHqwvCza9
QM Twitter twitter.com/anAspiringQM
QM Askfm ask.fm/AnAspiringQM
Archive suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Egwen School Quest
and suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Egwen School Quest
Diaries pastebin.com/PmSudaxb
Art imgur.com/a/rKqQt
Other Art imgur.com/a/EnMfz

Pest control it is

The next evening, once lessons are completed, you gather the club to congratulate them. Thanking them for their hard work, relaying the thanks of the Daves and the compliments from the heads of the other clubs (the accusations of cheating you keep to yourself) and ending with “and the Headmaster has said that each of you can have a half-day off school – to be used when you want.”

In the clubhouse the girls grin, some whoop, a few clap, and Chame hugs you, saying “you're the best Bitch-King ever!”

Looking down at her you you say, with a half-smile “don't you mean Witch-King?”

“That's what I said” Chame gives you an innocent look, blinking guilelessly.

“I can't take time off classes!” Cleya reacts with horror “my grades will go down! I'll lose credits! I won't be able to graduate!” Her hands to her cheeks you aren't sure if she's messing with you or not.

Clearing your throat loudly to get their attention, as they all talk about what they will do on their day off you wonder if you should highlight the efforts of one team, or individual in the Fall of Dengorough before picking out your rat-hunting team? The Daves and other event officials told you all about the girls endeavours.

>Don't single anyone out (congratulate whole club)
>Praise a team (which?)
>Praise an individual (which?)
>Criticise a team (which?)
>Criticise an individual (which?)

You can praise/critique multiple people if you want.

>Praise an individual (which?)
Safire
They did al very well, but she was particularly good for her first leadership position basically being thrown into the cold water.

>>Don't single anyone out (congratulate whole club)
They did all great, or do I forget any fuckups?

Praise all daughterus.

no choosing between daughterus it is, writing. Next choice will be how many girls going into rat-infested cellars followed by whom

“I'd like to point out some excellent individual performances” you say “but if I did that we'd be here all night. The truth is you all did very well” you meet every girls gaze as you speak “and I am proud of each and everyone of you – prouder than I can ever say. You've all done so well and come so far and I look forwards to seeing all the amazing things you'll do at our next big event.”

This time the reactions are more subdued, but no less happy, and Tisania sniffles and wipes moisture from her eyes – hmm might need to ask her to see the school nurse if she's feeling unwell.

“But for our next little adventure...” you relay what the headmaster told you about the rats.

The girls stare at you for a few seconds in silence, then all start talking.

“Sounds fun!” enthuses Nevyn “I can bring my boys right?”

“Ew rats!” says Lucinda with a look of horror “no thanks!”

“Underground, again?” says Janrael, looking uncomfortable, at her side Syphoebeus nods agreement.

“That's an apprentice job!” complains Kittrane “rats?! Do we have to?”

“Can I keep some?” asks Calluna, giving you a pleading look “they'll go great with my spiders.” Wait...spiders, what spiders?

“In a purely practical sense” says Cleya “the school cellars are rather large - are we all going down there?”

You ponder that, the Headmasters experimental potion could have transformed a number of rats – and could still be transforming more. You'll need to find it and dispel any lingering magical energies. You'll handle that task yourself of course, with maybe a few girls with you. But how many to go in total?

>The whole club
>Everyone who wants to come (volunteers only)
>A small team of 4
>Other (?)

This will be followed up by another vote, depending upon the outcome.

>A small team of 4

>Tisania sniffles and wipes moisture from her eyes – hmm might need to ask her to see the school nurse if she's feeling unwell.
Sallazar pls.

>A small team of 4
We can send the least experienced batch for training

Letting the girls choose it is

“The cellars are rather large” you concede “so anyone who wants to come, can come.”

The girls all exchange glances amid frantic discussion. In the end Janrael, Syphoebeus and Phaysis decline to join you – everyone else wants to go. They also start haphazardly organising themselves into small teams – based more on friendship than tactical flexibility. On the other hand, when fighting oversized rats, it doesn't seem like an issue.

“Um, Professor” asks Anlanesa “are we doing this on our own - what are you doing?”

Nevyn asks again “can I bring by boys?” she means her displacer beast pack.

“I'm coming with” you say. But with whom?

>I'll be alone, but ready to assist if anyone gets in trouble
>With me will be... (pick 3 girls)
>Other (?)

And can Nevyn bring her pack?

>Y/N

>Y

Safire, Nataline and Tisania
>Y

>Y

Nevyn
Cleya
Chame

Y

>>With me will be... (pick 3 girls)
>Chame, Cleya, Anlanesa
>Y

>Y

>>With me will be... (pick 3 girls)
>Chame, Cleya, Anlanesa>Y

>With me will be... (Nevyn, Cleya, Chame)
>Y

Going with Chame, Cleya and Anlanesa it is

And Nevyn can pack it up

Mh, not my first choice but maybe its time to make sure that hatchet is buried.

I know what you're referring to, but for the life of me I can't remember who Chame messed with to start the debacle. Care to remind me?

She basically imitated Anlanesa to fake Anlanesa having made deals behinds Cleyas back to destroy their friendship. Technically she also messed with Kittrane since she used her for that whole thing, but it was Cleya and Anlanesa she was targeting.

Ah, my thanks.

I could've sworn there was more to it than that.

There was but its really all very petty and stupid so it doesn't really matter. you can look up thread 15 for the details if you want. There was a whole bunch of Chame impersonating Cleya and Anlanesa and maybe even Phoebe, I don't think we ever got the whole picture.

Well technically she just tried to get back at Cleya by having her not become team leader or second for Analanesa setting up two girls with eachother etc.
Schoolgirl drama, anyway. It really only became a real issue here because some anons got mega butthurt and insisted on not punishing her for this shit despite the fact that teaching them to not abuse their powers like that is literally our job.

“Chame, Cleya and Anlanesa” you say “We'll form our own group – as for the rest of you, you can sort yourselves out, but be careful of the displacer-beast pack – because Nevyn will be down there hunting with them.”

Nevyn gives a quiet “yes!” of triumph.

The three girls picked for your team look unenthusiastic about the choice – at least if Cleya and Anlanesa shooting Chame dark looks is any indication at least. Still, maybe now they'll finally work out their problems.

“Oh and Chame” you add as an afterthought “I'd like my spell component pouch back please - now.”

Down in the cellars, late that night, here come the rats, ready for a fight...

Deep in the schools cellars, you are exploring with three of the girls, whilst being linked to the leaders of the other teams by a spell.

-Anything yet?- you send to the other teams, receiving a chorus of negatives, except from Nevyn

-Skorze has a scent- she sends -We're following it, but no sign of anything yet-

-Be careful- You send to her, wondering if it's right to let her go alone, granted she's an amazing fighter in her beast form, and she has her pack with her, but still...

Chame seems happy to scout ahead, whilst Anlanesa and Cleya stick by you, muttering to each other – about Chame.

Maybe helping them patch things up rather than letting it simmer is the right thing to do?

You think about the best way to approach this when suddenly Chame is rushing towards you, a half-dozen rats chasing her. They are big as dogs and look vicious, and monstrous – some have patches of scales in their fur, or extra limbs, one has teeth that are all blackened and cracked.

“I hate rats!” yells Chame with conviction as she rushes towards you all. You're in a tunnel, just wide enough for 3 of the rats to get at your party at once, and about 10ft from floor to ceiling.

Sallazar
>Wait and let the girls handle it
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Anlanesa
>Ice Giant Form
>Spell (?)
>Melee
>Other (?)

Cleya
>Eyerays (?)
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)
>Melee (unarmed)
>Other (?)

Enemy
6 Giant Rats

Going AFK, 15 minute vote time limit

>Ice Giant Form
>Eyerays (Flame Strike)
>Ranged (Crossbow)

Sallazar
>Wait and let the girls handle it, but be ready to protect them if necessary

Anlanesa
>Ice Giant Form

Cleya
>Eyerays (Flame Strike, avoid friendly fire as usual)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

Yeah the girls still are wary of her because of what she pulled. That said anons rarely if ever punish daughterus or waifus when they fuck up

Sallazar

Anlanesa
>Ice Giant Form

Cleya
>Eyestalks (Cause Fear+Flame Strike)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

Sallazar
>Wait and let the girls handle it, but be ready to protect them if necessary

Anlanesa
>Ice Giant Form

Cleya
>Eyerays (Flame Strike, avoid friendly fire as usual)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

>Ice Giant Form
>Eyerays (Cause Fear/Flame Strike)
>Ranged (Crossbow)

Sallazar

Anlanesa
>Ice Giant Form

Cleya
>Eyestalks (Cause Fear+Flame Strike)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

"Wary" is kinda putting it mildly giving last we heard the "I hate Chame" ribbons were still a common thing.

>Sallazar
Lightning Bolt
>Anla
Cone of Cold
>Cleya
Spell (Fireball)
>Chame
Ranged

Wait
Ice Giant
Cause Fear + Flame-Strike Eyerays
Crossbow

Please roll 2d20 for Cleya and Chame

Rolled 10, 15 = 25 (2d20)

Rolled 11, 10 = 21 (2d20)

Rolled 16, 5 = 21 (2d20)

vote was rigged though

Rolled 12, 3 = 15 (2d20)

Oh, new pictures of some of the girls, just letting you know, link at top of thread

...Why is there a petplay picture of Cleya of all people..

Thats just odd.

sometimes artists draw what they like

Sure but...why?

Anyway, some nice pictures there. Surprised at the ton of art this quest has actually.
The "in-adventurer-gear" ones are particularly good, Cleya makes a great evil wizard.

Hanging back, you let the girls lead on this one “Show me what you've learned” you tell them.

Cleya has her eyestalks out already and a pair of beams leaps out, striking a pair of rats. One is turned into a pillar of fire – the stink of burning fur and meat reaches you just after its shrieks. The other rat simply turns tail and flees – as does another nearby – clearly deciding that this is not the best place to be.

The other three come scuttling forwards, only to be blocked by the towering form of Anlanesa. You wonder if now is a good time to remind her that she's naked in that form?

Of the three trying to bring her down by biting at her knees and ankles, one shrieks as Chame squeezes the trigger on her crossbow and plants a bolt in its shoulder, but the rat keeps on fighting.

The three rats bite at Anlanesa and trying to pull her down, but simply don't have the mass.

“These things are disgusting!” complains Anlanesa, in a voice like cracking ice.

“Yes” agrees Cleya “they remind me of someone I know.” Chame reloads her crossbow in silence.

-Found some rats- Nevyn tells you -Nothing we can't handle though-

-Found some here too- Kittrane adds, soon everyone is letting you know that they're dealing with rats.

Sallazar
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Anlanesa
>Spell (?)
>Melee
>Other (?)

Cleya
>Eyerays (?)
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)
>Melee (unarmed)
>Other (?)

Enemy
2 Giant Rats
1 Giant Rat (wounded)

>Melee

>Eyerays (Enfeeblement)

>Ranged (crossbow)
>Shoot some of them off Anlanesa

It's nice to have a visual reference for how adorable the daughterus are.

Sallazar

Anlanesa
>Melee

Cleya
>Eyerays (Enfeeblement)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

>“Yes” agrees Cleya “they remind me of someone I know.” Chame reloads her crossbow in silence.
Right in the feels, Pally.

>Anla
Cone of Cold
>Cleya
Eyeray (Cause Fear)
>Chame
Ranged

>Melee

>Eyerays (Enfeeblement)

>Ranged (crossbow)
>Shoot some of them off Anlanesa

Forgot
>Sallazar
Wait and let the girls handle it

>It's nice to have a visual reference for how adorable the daughterus are.
Some of them are a bit..yeah.
But most are pretty good, and luckily Pally left out the more outlandish pictures in the gallery, thankfully.

You can't say she doesn't deserve it. Still hasn't apologized without Sallazar hanging over her shoulder.

Missing this one too.

And that Chame one. That just makes me cringe.

It'd be hot if the futa weren't so terribly drawn.

Melee
Enfeeblement
More Crossbow

Please roll 3d20 for actions in order

Rolled 18, 10, 15 = 43 (3d20)

Rolled 2, 20, 17 = 39 (3d20)

Rolled 18, 7, 8 = 33 (3d20)

my father was Displacer Beast
my mother was one hell of a deviant

Because Cleya is the teacher's pet

The girls seem to have this one in hand, so you hang back to watch them.

Anlanesa and Cleya work well together – Cleya fires eyerays at two of the rats and they slump down, barely able to move themselves. Anlanesa brings her axe down upon each one in turn.

The last rat seems caught between fleeing or trying to dodge around Anlanesa. After a moments thought it scrambles between Anlanesa's legs and leaps towards Cleya, jaws gaping wide. You bring your staff around but a crossbow bolt slams into its open mouth and it falls to the ground, choking and clawing at the steel rod embedded into its skull. A few moments later its struggles cease.

A long moment stretches out, the three girls exchanging glances you cannot read. Finally Cleya sniffs and says “well Professor – shall we keep going?”

Anlanesa's icy face is too hard to read, and Chame's is expressionless, but Cleyas clearly looks annoyed. You give a mental shrug, these things take time.

“Sure” you say “let's keep going.”

You meet small groups of rats several times, as well as individual ones. Sometimes they flee as soon as you see them, at other times they seem almost suicidally aggressive.

The other groups report sporadic contact wiuth giant rats, until finally, Nevyn tells you -I think we've found a nest or something Sir – too many rats to fight, we had to run-

-Are you ok?- you ask, ready to teleport to her side.

-Just shallow injuries- She assures you -We're all fine, well Tezro is favouring one leg, but I think he's just being a big baby for sympathy-

-How many rats?- You ask

-Thirty, maybe more- She says -Plus there was this weird pool of glowing green water- Looks like she's found it.

Casting a spell you scry the place out – what was once a hall of somekind is now home to a vast nest of rats. There's more than thirty, there's over fifty. Four entrances lead into the place – one in each wall. A dirty river runs through the place, pooling in one corner and glowing green.

In the centre of the room is a monster made of several rats fused together – bulky and with multiple heads and takes, one of the heads looks this way and that, and then stares straight at you. The head has blackened and cracked teeth – like the one rat that fled earlier.

Just great...a rat king, and possibly a mystically-sensitive one.

-Alright everyone- You say -This is the plan...-

What is the plan?

>Pull back – the headmasters undead can handle this
>All teams, attack from all sides
>I'll go in with my team – we'll call for back-up if needed
>Other (?)

we need fanfic of this

We got enough people with AoE effects to take those out in one go, seems like the safest bet.

We really don't.

No.

>I'll go in with my team – we'll call for back-up if needed

And if we can get them, a few undead as well to act as shock troops.

Fuck off back to Akun

I think we have more than that already.

Group attack it is, writing

The teams of girls all move into position in the tunnels around the main hall and then on your command they attack.

Rushing forwards into the rat-filled hall you see bursts of fire and arcane explosions as the girls throw their best attacks into the horde of rats. Two dozen rats are cooked, frozen, or otherwise slain in the initial volley. The rest retreat momentarily, until the bellows of the misshapen mass in the middle drive them forwards. Each of the four teams is now dealing with at least a half-dozen rats. The rat king is lumbering towards Kittrane's group – composed of her, Safire, Evrumine and Nataline.

“Incoming!” yells Anlanesa, still in her giant form, as a half-dozen rats rush you. Cleya hangs back and Chame goes straight up the wall, leaving you and Anlanesa to face the onrushing rats.

From what you can see, the other teams are doing well so far – slowly putting the rats attacking them down.

Sallazar
>Melee (staff)
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Anlanesa
>Spell (?)
>Melee
>Other (?)

Cleya
>Eyerays (?)
>Spell (?)
>Other (?)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)
>Melee (unarmed)
>Other (?)

Enemy
6 Giant Rats

>Prismatic Spray
>Cone of Cold
>Flame Strike 4x
>Crossbow

>Sallazar
Lightning Bolt
>Anla
Cone of Cold
>Cleya
Eyeray (Flame Strike)
>Chame
Ranged

Sallazar
>Forcecage the ratking

Anlanesa
>Cone of Cold

Cleya
>Eyestalks (Enfeeblement 1x, Flame Strike 3x)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

Sallazar
>Fireball

Anlanesa
>Cone of Cold

Cleya
>Eyestalks (4 Flame Strike)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)

Sallazar
>Spell (Lightning Bolt)

Anlanesa
>Spell (Cone of Cold)

Cleya
>Eyestalks (Flame Strike, Flame Strike, Flame Strike, Enfeeblement)

Chame
>Ranged (crossbow)