Draw Thread

Veeky Forums Drawthread: Even the sword has an eye edition.

Previous thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AKA the no one else would make one edition

requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Reposting my request from the last thread.

Outfit like pic related except with a breastplate wearing a mask with a hood like the insert pic, preferably blank. If you could toss in a couple of bird like motifs like bird head buckles, feathers, etc. that'd be really appreciated

Reposting request from previous thread.

Alexandrie Martel, a blonde, half-elven teenage paladin girl with braided hair. She wears chainmail and a simple white tabard with an emblem of clasped hands and fire in the middle of the chest. She carries a long spear with red and orange ribbons tied just below the head, and a basic longsword at her belt.

I need Desert raider/ warrior done up. Essentially the primary reference should be taken pretty much whole cloth, but replace robot with human.

The headdress, scarf, sash and blades on the back should be as is, same colors and everything (if you've a mind to color it).

Next, add the pants and shoes given in the reference to the lower left. But try to factor in the curvy designs on the robotic legs into the cloth. Do the same thing with the arm guards.

Finally The chest should be exposed to show off skin and muscle. add scars at your pleasure

Just anchoring this for the drawfriend, so he knows that I'm here whenever he has time, also quoting what I said from the former thread.

You can access the comment chain from that.

Heyo.

Leper-man, again.

Basically a middle aged beggar/leper with a rosary and a bell on his rope belt.
The latter to shoo away others so he would not contanimate them.

Some necrotic flesh visible through bandages as well as receeding gums and skin around the nails so they look longer would be nice.

>Not as often here as I would like, but allways trying to backpedal through threads. Don't think it has been done yet though.

Hell Lord OR here

Thank you so much, Bored Drawfriend! It looks fucking amazing!

That guy in OP?

I remember the original request, looks really nice.

Pretty big now, though.

Anchoring and reposting for the drawfriends who wanted to do this request, really looking forward to see both versions!

Requesting a monster sketch for an upcoming game:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"

Yeah, I made that request, I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's a little different from what I originally imagined, but honestly I don't care, it looks so good.

Thats what you go here for though, normally.

The drawfriends get , hopefully, inspiration to draw something nice and your idea is transformed by both your visions for it into something that creates something bigger than you both originally imagined.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests. Crude weapons are fine too.

oh good, i was about to start it.

Would be happy with you taking on my Leper.

Would ift the deal of unsettling and could probably done well in your style with the thick clothing and just a bit of creepiness under the cowl and the bandages on his hands.

I imagine this could work out very well with this light/dark heavy style.

I do plan to use it as a portrait for some rping online, but do whatever you want man.

Your thing if you work on it at all.

Monolith user here, spanks man. Take your time as you wish. I've really been digging your deliveries these last threads so I'm actually quite hype. I love me some unsettling art.

Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!

i will try.
thank you user.

I do love your work. Hella fun style.

Could I get a bifurcating woman in black and green - like she's made of wire, and it splits all over the place?

This one is a bit embarassing, especially since the reference looks more like a collage you'd find stained with blood in a psychopath's basement, but what the hell.
Could I ask for something romantic with these two characters?

There's no pressing need to make their outfits accurate to the reference, so don't feel overwhelmed. Casual clothes would probably make more sense here.
And feel free to take some artistic liberties with their facial features as well. All I have to represent them currently are edited images of existing artwork, so they aren't 100% accurate to begin with.

Everything else is up to you. Draw whatever you fancy drawing. If you'd like to give it a try but would prefer a more rigid guideline, please let me know and I'll ask for something a lot more specific.
Thank you in advance.

>taking simple/unsettling requests. Crude weapons are fine too.

Can I request a large, stone sword? Chipped and cracked but still solid. The hand guard is just strands of thick rope.

Thanks, much appreciated.

I hate to be this user friend but is it Veeky Forums related? Isn't both characters that would be more talked on /v/ or /a/?

Oh, sorry, I should have clarified: the male character isn't Captain Harlock and the female character isn't Selvaria. They're both Veeky Forums characters, our group just has a nasty habit of using edited images of canon characters to represent our characters.
I started that habit and I regret it. It's the reason why I've been lurking drawthreads so frequently.

My guess is that it's a reference to Captain Drake and Serah from the Veeky Forums greentext

Or I could be wrong... Ah well

Would definitely be happy to see a my runner gussied up. Mayhew Purcell, a former employee of Lone Star turned renegade lawman. Looks about like pic related, wear a heavy armored duster with a great big silver star over his back. Silver shades and a cowboy hat, and a pair of Ruger Super Warhawks -- think the biggest revolvers you've ever seen -- at his hip, both fairly ornate. One's loaded with Gel rounds, and he calls that one Salvation. The other, loaded with APDS, is known as Damnation.

Snakeskin cowboy boots take the role of Durasteel Toe Boots, and his general vibe should give off, 'Cranky Shadowrunning Cowboy.' Hhe's a Street Sam that doesn't used any cyberware, just grit and a few drugs when needed. And I can guarantee he'll end up getting either himself or parts of the team geeked, due to the fact that he's got a Corporate SIN and a conscience.

Never shoots an unarmed man, but quite happy to duel. And, as he once replied to a long-running nemesis who he'd cornered on a roof in the Atlanta sprawl who mocked that he wouldn't shoot an unarmed man, "Well, not to death." Before filling the poor fucker full of Stun damage and an extra Gel round just for good measure.

Can offer more if needed, but the premise is pretty simple.

And forgot the reference

Posting a request for a married couple taking a moment to relax after a long days work.

Ah that's fine, disregard me then I suck cocks. I didn't want to be hostile or anything just wanted to double check.

Could I get this character, using a Euro-style longsword instead of an axe and NOT covered in arrows? If there's colour, the scarf should be blue and the rest of her should be sort of frosty and almost fey-ish, except her hair, which remains blue-black.

Thanks!

Anchor for this color job.

Sorry didn't mean to quote. Guess that means it's time to sleep.

Nah, you can sleep when you're dead. Stay up, post frequently in that beautiful half-tired half-delirious state.

No, no, it's a perfectly valid comment. I'm slightly ashamed to still be using that artwork this many years later, but I'd have to procure some original artwork before I could replace it, so it becomes a sort of infinite loop.
I do have two bits of original artwork, but one of them is a close-up on their eyes and the other is... Seraph with a dick on her face. Don't ask.

Seems like two people are a little out of it today.

Nice one, had a similar guy as a gun-dept with two warhawks.

Shit was cash.

I like the ordinary guy vibe you have going.

Yeah, I'm and I work overnights which is starting to get to me.

Thank you so much for this! Sorry for not replying on the last thread but I really needed you to know how amazing this is.

Thanks. And yeah, he's a pretty fun character to play. Equal parts Raylan Givens and Dirty Harry, and it's just amazingly fun to play a Street Sam that refuses cyberware. Might as well post his background, in case it colors the possible drawfag's interpretation of him.

>Mayhew Purcell's childhood is mostly speculation, the broad strokes being the only clear pictures. Born in western Texas to a Ranger, there is little information from that period of his life, growing up in the rural badlands along the boarder with the PCC. Information becomes much clearer when Purcell came in from the wilderness, working for the CAS Marshals Service. The cowboy's ability to track down fugitives was almost supernatural, and he had less than a decade on the job before being poached by Lone Star. Initially content with the new position, Purcell's own dogged commitment to justice would eventually cause him problems within the organization. Quickly realizing that simply bringing in the guilty party offered little promise of justice done -- particularly when his suspect was wealthy, well-connected, or both -- Purcell took a new approach. Rather than suspects, he began to bring in bodies. The shootings were all legal and justified -- a barrel-mounted camera caught each suspect reaching for their own weapon -- and Purcell found himself in the limelight temporarily, as recordings from his revolver made their way into trideo.

Somehow I feel like I've seen what pic you are talking about... It's nice though.

And yeah, I've been sitting at the kiosk I work at from 9.30 AM and now it's 5:20 PM and I get off at 9PM so I'm a bit "uhh" in the end, especially since I sleep pretty bad.

>Mayhew's approach got him equal measures respect and resentment from his coworkers, seen as a man capable of cutting through the bullshit and corruption that clogged justice in the Sixth World. His investigations were surprisingly thorough, as well with forensics backing up the Texan's judgement. Things might have stayed that way, save for an incident in an expensive French Quarter restaurant with a New Orleans mob boss. It went down as most of his recent 'arrests' had, except for the sheer publicity of the spectacle. The four holes punched through the don's body likewise promised the death of Purcell's career, as he faced down reassignment to a sunless cubicle deep in the Austin sprawl. Rather than suffer that fate and let the corruption win, Purcell tendered his resignation and rode off into the sunset.

>No longer officially under the employ of Lone Star, Mayhew turned to bounty hunting as he began to wander the CAS and beyond. He'd offer his services to those in need, particularly those without the means to help themselves. A champion of the downtrodden, Purcell seems content to morph into an urban legend. Anything that helps cut down on crime and keep innocent folk safe.

And his Code of Honor, the Code of the Ranger.

1) To serve as an instrument of justice, without fear, favor, or discrimination.

2) To protect those in need and, if necessary, to lay down your life in the service of duty.

3) To hold your personal conduct beyond reproach and bring no shame upon your profession.

Also follows a further set of unwritten rules of the west, but those are mostly just fluff. Always drink with your gun hand, never try on another man's hat, be pleasant even when out of sorts, etc.

Requesting a "Hawaiian" slimegirl with a grass skirt and a lei. Hula dancing, if possible.

reposting this to make sure OR sees it. gonna fix his legs later, tell me if you want me to clean it up if you dont like the overall drawing to be this messy.

That's really neat Lemon. I love you but I'm not the OR.. See me as your secret admirer.

__t-t-t-thanks___

I already commented about that pic in the OC thread, and I love you for it. It's one of the few waifus in the thread that I really really like, and you made her even better.

Bumping my request.
If anyone takes it up I'd really like to thank you in advance.

Arminius/10

>The mask is also blushing
lemon, I love you.

i drew her whole face actually, pic related, but i think its cooler to just show an eye and a corner of the mouth

damn forgot to spoiler it heh

LEWD

Going on Salt's description of the setting and the culture this character comes from, this is actually the lewdest picture of her yet. And that's counting the ones with deep dicking

I was one of the few that proposed that it should blush in the OC thread :3.

What madness! It must be spoiler-ed or we are all doomed! how do I file a platonic one-sided marriage?

link please, I must've missed that.. later part.

thats the point :^)

It's on Salt's "other" tumblr account, saltdelete.

lemon, I still love you

Requesting this guy as a khorne cultist

i should have used my skin-scratch style, oh well. I might redraw it again if you don't like it
i will try.
sure, anything else in mind? I tend to drift a lot while drawing.

Spanks man.. I wish I wasn't at work.. Well saving it for later.

We all love lemon.. right? I really hope so.. I do.. Save me from the existential nightmare that is my life. So I can save you from the prison that is your life, not by death but by love.

>chicken scratch

although skin scratch might be reasonable too

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

OC here, I love it. It really does look a bit terrifying, which is what I hoped for. You got me curious with your tease of another version but I'm pretty satisifed with this one and don't want to be that greedy. Thanks again user, getting deliveries really makes your day, right dudes and dudettes?

OR I mean... dammit.

Requesting miniture human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

I have a request if any drawfriend is board.

I'd like to get a picture of a knight in badass plate armor like pic-related but with more tarnished armor. Hopefully in a tired, contemplative pose, looking off in the distance, or maybe sitting on the corpse or weapon of some sort of giant foe.

>board
I meant bored, fuck. I'm also pretty easy going, i just pulled the picture off google for a general reference with the search phrase "knight in badass plate armor".

>sure, anything else in mind? I tend to drift a lot while drawing.

It can be curved or straight, single edge or double edge, just make it look BIG. The kind of nonsense sword abnormally large dudes in Dark Souls would sling over their shoulders. Make it look fucked from years of use, weathering or blood stains or stuff, honestly whatever you think looks good, go for it. Just has to be a big stone sword.

Can I request Golgari version of pic related? We already have Boros, Izzet, Orzhov, Gruul and Selesnya and I believe that based-user will deliver whole set someday - but for now Golgari would be surely enough

>Golgari version
wouldn't that be just more stacked Tomoko?

It looks like something out of Kingdom Death

Requesting farmer guy putting orc through head locks

It's beautiful.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind if you cleaned the drawing up a bit, but I'll leave it up to you. Also, if you don't mind, could you remove the tassels on the end of the warhammer?

It's my birthday and I'll repost if I want to. But this will be my final repost of it most likely.

Reposting mainly for 's easier reference,(Still hoping they come back.) or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

Requesting my druidess:

>the women from the reference, with auburn hair and a sturdy built
>wearing heavy robes and something I can only describe as dangly face curtain with horns
>her weapon of choice is a simple glaive

Here's some music I picked for her, maybe that's helpfull if you want to draw her:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

Thanks for reading

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

I feel like the actual OR gave up a long time ago and some of you are just copypasting the request for fun.

What's proper protocol when a drawfig seems to have taken your request but has not reappeared for 12+ hours?

>12+ hours
wait? these people have lives you know, it may take a few days or more sometimes

Holy shit you sperg, just be patient. See and read it until you fall asleep.

I know. That's why I'm asking proper protocol.

Requesting a female Tiefling monk. Fat and gregarious (hence the Budai ref). Skin is black, face and palms of hands are red. Don't really care what she's doing - drinking, eating, smoking, lazing about, all good. Weapon is a quarterstaff with a censer hanging from one end.

Migrating the request for my ooze alchemist from last thread. Thanks in advance drawfriends.

Take your original reference image, print it out, make a cum tribute with it, and reupload it. That's the only way.

take two

>culture this character comes from
Wait, is she from that whole "elves who wear masks" cap made real?

OR here: Oh.. I love this one, this one really really looks like "You fucked up now." I'm going to be honest and say I love this one so much more.. damn. Thanks user you are way too nice to me! Thanks for making my day and weekend! It really gets the message that I want it to portray across.

Would anyone like to draw my Rogue? He's an exiled nobleman who now makes his living just scraping by as a street jester. He occasionally has to resort to thievery. He has two shortswords sheathed to his sides for protection and tends to drink very heavily to forget how far he's fallen in social rank and stature.

Requesting a bear cub with a mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

by azura
by azura
by azura

the grand champion is HERE molesting ME

I fucking love those.

>orzhov
Oh man, I don't think I saw that one
post it?

Mask as in a luchador mask, sorry I forgot to clarify.

needed more breaks between the caps