ITS HAPPENING, BITCHEZ

Ether has reached max capacity and is experiencing mempool clogging at 680k txs/day!
Bitcoin is obviously maxxed out already at 400k txs/day.
The only coin that is being traded on all of the top 10 exchanges that has excess capacity of well over 1 million txs/day is Litecoin.

Do you want a Lambo, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're thinking of bitcoin cash.

not available on normiebase

Eth arent cucks like BTC and will raise the block limit

I never thought neopets would be responsible for this

>tfw fucking neopets fucks up the entire eth network for months
What a time to be alive.

What about Raiden? Supposedly active already, can't use it's unfanthomable cryptomagic or something to ease up this mess?

Developers of cryptokitties have to implement the microraiden solution, basically. Not a simple plug and play job.

It's more likely miners will be asked to update and rise gas limit.

or bitstamp

The best part is that ETH got clogged by a shitass cat collecting neopets game.
These coins of the """"future""""" can't even handle a bunch of tumblerinas with spending problems, and you want this to be used in the everyday life?

Seriously why would people who normally use bitcoin switch to bitcoin cash and not litecoin?
They have no problem with segwit, litecoin is faster, its on more exchanges. End of story for me. The next weeks are going to be epic.

so you reckon litecoon is going up soon?

Bcash will be available on Bitstamp soon

bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/

IT'S BITCOIN CASH YOU FAGGOT

reee

NEO is zero transaction fees AND proof of stake

Yeah, normies are flocking in and the two main currencies are clogged. I can't see how this would not be good for LTC. It's exactly what charlie wanted, for ltc to take the load of bitcoin.

XRP that's where i in.

beecash, beecash, beecash

Can they do that? I mean, dapp are set in stone until the end times or something unless ethereum makes a fork, right?
Or you can fuck around with the contract and tweak it?

Did you mean Bitshares? Graphene tech has 100k tps

hehe
>to take the load of bitcoin.

Bcash bagholder faggot detected