How to expand on a Succubus?

Hey Veeky Forums.

For many of you whenever you hear the word Succubus, then you most of the time either imagine a lusty demon that looks really attractive or you go full SMITE.

I was wondering about the whole Succubus thing and why not expand on them to be more than emotion eaters (or simply lusty demons).

I was thinking about Succubi becoming like manipulators and spies due to their supernatural abilities (and very uncommon charms), spying for their daemonic overlords and orchestrating the events among mortals to get the proper results. Not just going so far as to simply have some royal dick or something similar, or high status (since for a Succubus to effectively put her plans into motion would require doing stuff like marrying into some renowned family of nobles, merchants or even the royal family and the likes), and in order to not be discovered she would have to be like the perfect wife/concubine/mother/whatever role she assumes.

So what are your ideas for Succubi Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5tbmRO_VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I was thinking about Succubi becoming like manipulators and spies due to their supernatural abilities

They actually do perform this role in the Planescape/D&D setting, mostly because their ability to disguise themselves is rarely surpassed anywhere except at much higher levels thanks to their obscene charisma score. That, and they tend to be terrible at direct combat, so they wind up having to fulfill alternate roles.

Personally though, I would like to see more succubi that transform into legitimate physical threats, rather than just ladies with demon bits whose main ability is magical compulsion. Succubi, or succubi-like demons, that actually turn into monsters worth fighting (rather than breaking like pinatas once their trick is revealed and the proper defenses are taken), would be far more useful and versatile to me as a GM.

>How to expand on a Succubus?

Happily and multiple times.

As in the rip'n'tear variety?

Agreed, and their war-forms should be as powerful as they are monstrous and only used as a final resolve when anything brains-related ceases to work or simply won't work at all.

Also would add that since Succubi would enjoy manipulating people's desires and look attractive for that, then they wouldn't like turning into a scary close-combat monster and do so only when everything else fails.

Oh you...

Then again who wouldn't?

Check out that fairy butt.

I need pictures! Pictures of succubi!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5tbmRO_VQ

You don't.

You get a better monster than DEMON WITH TITTAAAYS WHO BETRAYS EVERYONE BUT TOTALLY WON'T BETRAY YOU.

It is predictable, boring, and leads to magical realm-ing every time.

Got only this.

Oh if you play them like you posted then no wonder people don't use them.

We're not looking for waifus you autist, we're looking to expand upon the succubi's role in fucking over the mortal realm. Get with fucking program and stop secretly jerking it under the table while you scream about how much you hate succubi.

Why is it always succubi? Don't people realize it would be far more impressive to rail Glabrezu?

>why not expand on them to be more than emotion eaters
Because then they aren't succubi you faggot. What is it with you fuckboys always pulling this shit? A thousand thousand demons to use and you fagots always want to rewrite some shit.

>We're not looking for waifus
Yes you fucking are

What about a succubus that is self-conscious about her looks and desperately tries to hide her beauty because she thinks she is uglier than other succubi?

OH FUCK! ME! ME! PICK ME!!!

I love holding hands! Pick me!

REDEEMED

SUCCUBUS

GODDESS

I don't get it. Is this some new meme?
Can you explain, please?

What some of the others said, in most non-ERPs succubi already are the James Bonds among demons.

Spooky super demon birthing. You fug one and then she births a monster specifically tailored to kill you.

Alternatively
>you fug the Succubus
>she pulls the now fertilized egg out of her body that suddenly and instantaneously grows and births a Succubus who looks like you.
>...you think?
>slowly but surely, your existence is drawn into this demon
>as everything in history about you is completely rewritten to be about this demonic doppelgänger! your own parents soon forget that you even exist.
>this demon is who they gave birth to and raised
>your friends feel the same way
>nobody even knows you exist.
>the only one immune to this curse is the single person who loves you the most at the moment of this demon's birth
>the only way this can be reversed is if the person who loves you most of all kills the changeling.
>all because the goddess of love gets a massive heartboner over love conquers all and yandere plots.

memes

Goddammit, I leave for a few hours and come back to see the first serious thread we had about succubi turn into a shit waifu thread. I apologize for my earlier comment user, apparently none of these autists can keep it out of their hands.

Some deagenerate was spamming "Redeemed Succubus Goddess" threads every day couple of weeks ago.

I think the idea of a redeemed succubus is pretty novel and interesting. Maybe you could do something with that?

Then, what about succubi that embody all vices, not just lust?

You've got you sloth-cubi who cause disasters by finding just the right person and making them shirk their duties at the worst possible time.

Gluttony/greed-cubi can destroy entire nations by encouraging decadence among the ruling classes.

With the right word in the right ear, wrath/envy types can destroy friendships, families, and organizations that would pose a threat to infernal interests.

I question the wisdom of shoving all these vices into the same succubus framework rather than going for a varied menagerie of sin-based fiends.

That would be something unusual, but would be something for the PC to resolve.

Nah, better separate these...on the other hand lust doesn't need to equate sexual desire.

Lust for power, lust for wealth, lust for revenge (insert anything Metal Gear here)...that would be logical but needs some work on it.

Why the past tense? He still is, and none of them are actual fap threads.

You know? I'm not against the whole concept of demons not being evil.

Hell, in ancient myths and legends there were versions of demons that were divided into good and evil, though they were full uncanny valley/completely alien.

Even some of the Demons of Solom (such as Barbatos) were pretty nice dudes.

Sadly people don't know these days how to do them right.

those are just fucking demons, not succubi, succubus loses all meaning this way

besides it would do you better to invent an original demon for each of the vices