Orc Thread

Post orcs, no right or wrong versions, just post em.

kek

But we just had an Orc thread.
Screw that, post wizards!

WizardOrcs are a go

No but seriously, most of these have already been posted, just check the recent archives. And if you were already in that thread, didn't you get enough orcs already?

No?

There has been some... developments since last time:

>the sorcerer got to leave the orc village with his purity intact
>the half-orc remained though and married his orc sweeheart
>her sister is still smitten with love for the sorcerer
>played by the once half-orc, the barbarian woman is totally yandere for her love
>last time a woman tried to talk to the sorcerer -possibly to flirt with him- so the barbarian came over and punched her in the face, knocking her out cold
>he then tried to keep a safe distance from his obsessive admirer, to no avail
>then he was ambushed by a couple of muggers and wounded: she found him in an alleyway and cleaved his attackers in twain
>then she carried him back to the inn to tend to his wounds personally -under supervision of the cleric- and take care of him during the two days he was bed-ridden
>they could've just patched him up with some cure wounds spells, but the barbarian intimidated the cleric into leaving him in that state so she could look after him
>the sorcerer is considerabily more scared now: he managed to convince the barbarian to give him a healing potion, in exchange for going out with her to hunt bears...

anyone got orc wizards/warlocks?

anyone post this one yet? i should probably look in the last thread and see what has been posted.

>There's just a line after which it becomes questionable why nature would require a species' sexes to evolve so dissimilarly that they optically were like individual species unto themselves.

You are under the mistaken impression that a personified nature somehow makes decisions resulting in what you could call intelligent design.
Shit just happens. If it worked it's gonna keep happening more. That's how nature works.

this is a cuter lady orc.

i think orcs would make some of the best paladins.
Anyone else got an opinion on this?
They have strength, Honor, can learn respect (anyone can), and have plenty of will power.

That's a human.

shes suppose to be a half orc really.... but half orcs still have that orc blood in them,

This one is cute to,

no one else likes orc paladins? i would love to have some character art of them.

>Orcs
>Honor
>mfw

Isn't that just a trace job of the Pathfinder paladin? That's practically plagiarism.

>Invading orc paladins approach from the east

>implying orc drawfags care about plagiarism

your in the wrong thread around here son,
You elf kind dont even know what honor is.
All your vile scum do is play with arcane forces to great for your understanding. I recommend you back out.

i cant be the only one who likes orcs paladins. im sure some one has a good orcish paladin pic.

This pic is only half orc.

How amusing, the child wishes to lecture his elders about understanding. Allow me to laugh even more. You're adorable.

your ignorant snobbish attitude is the reason your race is a joke used for genocide and rape.

fuck off

HEY! cute out the elf shit! focus on orcs here.

>wasting the image limit in an art thread fueling a shitty rp arguement

>the guy is even so butthurt that he invades non-elf threads
Get a trip.

they arent bad pics id say. no one likes elves cept for elves. ill keep my post to decent orcs.

Report and hide, user.

I knew virt wouldn't be able to stay away. What's more pathetic, the anons who post here or the one who thinks himself detached from it all but can't for the life of him stay away?

What game is that from? looks like its from some kinda cheaper MMO.

Modded Skyrim.

should have imaged searched before i asked.

id like to see some more civilian/homely orcs. I like to try and have imagery when i DM.

I haven't been the DM in a while but i do plan on starting a campaign before the end of the year.

Enter Serena of Red Dragon Inn

She has one of the most interesting play styles in the game imo. Actions can make her more vengeful or redemptive resulting in other actions and effects becoming stronger or weaker.

So there was an user in the old thread asking about green pig orcs from some vidya gam.

Kingdom Under Fire maybe? There is a proper sequel coming out sometime in the next year or so.

pig orcs looks stupid. i think the only people who like them are anime fans.

Someone should make it official that those Jap orcs are a totally separate thing if even a thing at all. Like some kinda werewolf cept werepig. and thats a stupid idea.

Orcs should look like this or something similar.

>tfw no spunky orc bar wench

I dont know I think they have their place. I prefer the Warhammer/Warcraft style orc better myself, but they have landed somewhere in the noble savage territory that makes it more difficult to vilify them, except as war machines humans can't understand because war needs rules.

Pig orcs are dirty, primitive, and slimy creatures. They think but are alien not in their culture, but in every facet of their being. They are more vermin than sentient and must be eradicated.

why not use goblins or kobalds or slimes or ratfolk for that?

If i did use pig orcs in a campaign i ran they wouldnt be used for much. maybe some form of sewer culture of lesser grosser 3rd party races.

But ill respect your opinion of letting them have a place.

Lets try to get some more Orc paladins in here?

that was my last paladin orc.

The elf hate thread is at the top of the board while the orc love thread isnt. What the hell?

Veeky Forums hates elves much more then loves orcs it seems.

GATHA DA BOYZ WAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

The only good Ork is a dead Ork.

"Captain we caught this Greenskin stealing from the store rooms. What should we do with her?"

Recruit her of course, tell her she gets three meals of she joins our army.

Target practice.

a day*

Never fought more then a target dummy? huh? Orc tent to fight back buddy.