(HST) - HORIZON STATE- THE UN ANNOUNCEMENT

HERE YOU GO FUD:

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

LET'S GO:

>Cryptopia, KuCoin, Livecoin, EthereumDelta Exchanges
>Working on Binance/Bittrex
>10mil MC - currently dip after hype correction AKA buy you retards
>Crypto AMA with IAN BALIMA (50k subs crypto subs on youtube, one of the biggest crypto chanells) and HST TEAM/DEVELOPER on the 30th November

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI

24th November 2017 Interview, you literary can't miss out on this.

Huffington Post Article - huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/11/27/horizon-state-the-aussie-company-digitising-the-ballot-box_a_23289669/?utm_hp_ref=au-tech

>UN related announcement incmong as soon as client gives a green light

>Big clients announcement next month.

>Great team, always available to answer questions on telegram and care about the speculative price of the token.

>Solves a real problem and long-term there will always be demand for the token.

Telegram: t.me/horizonstate

Thank me later. In telegram.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI&feature=youtu.be&t=620
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/14/mivote-aims-to-shake-up-democratic-process-with-a-click-and-a-tap
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/mivote-launches-online-direct-democracy-voting-platform/8261112
events.sap.com/teched/en/session/33421
medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0
youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80
medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd
youtube.com/watch?v=DvytGUls_bw
medium.com/horizonstate/introducing-horizon-state-4fcc97ca6ec5
mivote.org.au/media_release_candidate_announcement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how you see people actually using this shit for voting though?
Horizon State already has a working app called MiVote. It has been used by communities in Australia to vote in many issues.

The team had presented HST to the United Nations in New York. Announcement related to UN will be released some time next week.

>Why would organizations use HST?
It's way cheaper than the conventional voting system. That way, organizations like the UN etc will save money by using the HST platform. Also more efficient and more transparent obviously.

>How does it work?
Say the UN wants to make a decision/hold an election. They need to buy the HST tokens, to be able to use the platform.

The ratio is not necessarily 1 HST for 1 vote. But it will start with 1:1. Over time, this will change because HST's price will go up, so that 1:1 ratio won't be cheap for organizations anymore.

HST tokens can be divided up to 18 decimals. So in the future when HST's price is -- for example -- $4. The ratio will be 0.0001 HST for 1 vote. This is just an example, but you get the idea.
SAP Partnership pretty much confirmed: youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI&feature=youtu.be&t=620

UNITED MOTHERFUCKING NATIONS

THE FUD;

Veeky Forums meme'd me into this coin the other day. However, I've been pleasantly surprised by how not shitty this coin is.

DYOR, but one thing I did find is that they have a working beta app voting platform. You can try it out at vote.mivote.org.au. You'll have to have an Aussie phone number to actually cast the vote, but you can do everything up to that. They apparently also have a MiVote app on the Aussie app store that you can download now.

MiVote has also gotten some (positive) attention from Aussie press:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/14/mivote-aims-to-shake-up-democratic-process-with-a-click-and-a-tap

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/mivote-launches-online-direct-democracy-voting-platform/8261112

It's also worth noting that both those articles are from early this year. So this definitely isn't some shitcoin slapped together in the past month for a quick PnD.
Basically this is the final point, either you buy now and ride the whole December wave of news, such as listed and Developer hopefully completing token mechanic (which he already said in Telegram is almost being done) or you miss on easy 3-4x or even more.

GL, I hope you decide well.

Not to mention the SAP partnership also, which seems to go un-noticed. Look into their revenue for a moment and decide where this can go.

Also: Horizon state/SAP video:

events.sap.com/teched/en/session/33421

REEEEEE I SOLD AT LOSS YESTERDAY FUK U GUYS

so much potential here

if MSM gets wind of this, its over w

This is fucking crazy.

Op is not a faggot. Just bought 5k, this shit is gonna 3-4 in medium term

BUY BUY BUY

It's ok, biz sold at a loss thinking the UN partnership was a scam. get KEKd

This isn't just big news for HST it's a MAJOR news for BLOCKCHAIN.

alright you got me, bought in at 3200sats. lets gooooo

sub 10M MC, you are an idiot if you do not buy

And here we go

WHY IS MY ETH TAKING SO LONG TO TRANSFER TO KUCOIN!!!!

It was worth the iron hands, god this is such a good day

>tfw wasting your time on Veeky Forums is actually going to make you a millionaire

I don't understand what will give so much value to that coin?

Fuck hodl wasn't a meme at the end

read the coin mechanics. you will see.

Forgive me but where exactly do I buy this? I'm not seeing it listed on Binance.

its going to change the world

etherdelta

You can always look that up on coin market cap. The 2 main exchanges for it are EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Kucoin is more user friendly, EtherDelta bit cheaper

just fuck my shit up senpai

The sell walls are getting eaten as we speak. Wish I bought in an hour ago...

Yeah this coin is fucking going places

I was gonna buy in two days ago but I was busy with college apps JUST

>working product
>blockchain will improve voter turnout and participation
>blockchain is the only way an online voting system could work. its immutable
>global partnerships with UN and SAP
>governments or corporations wanting to use HST don't need any knowledge of bitcoin or blockchain, all attainable through their app

its not even on binance or bittrex yet
you can get it on kucoin
kucoin.com /#/? r=E4193A

Really UN? Gonna cash when this hits the big exchanges

What's the fastest way to make a transfer to kucoin or etherdelta?

Bought in with BTC last time but it took over an hour.

obviously ETH
or LTC

I only both 200$ worth because I've been scammed for months with bad advice now

hope this one turns some profit at last

Congratulations to all those who held thru the FUD, or made a few more HST selling the interview news

to all those who believed the FUD, REKT

how much coin?

>tfw when it's already made me 400k

>The Be Earth Intergovernmental Organization (referred hereinafter as “BEIGO”) is a treaty based organization with the vision of building long-term partnerships with communities, governments, the United Nations, private sector, NGOs.
Slight problem, BeEarth is not the UN.

Dont dump until 5$

don't dump bleease

bought 500 at 2700 sat so it's not even 200$ more like 150 (didn't really think before I posted)

youtu.be/P91pvMdoZ80

medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

Is the buy in period over? I'm wet behind the ears

dude, the FUD is over, don't be mad because you sold

looks like miivote isn't directly a part of horizon state, just a founder of HS was involved with miivote. Still good but not quite the same thing unless im missing something, please link an explanation

depends, many people believe this to go 5x by end of year, and that seems to be a conservative estimate.

No, most of Europeans went to sleep 2 hours ago and don't even know about this.

Needs a proper exchange to moon

This, glad I stayed up.

MiVote uses HST tech already, it's being used in real elections, check out the AMA youtube.com/watch?v=DvytGUls_bw for more info

Jamie Skella was board of directors for MiVote and HST is being developed FOR MiVote
medium.com/horizonstate/introducing-horizon-state-4fcc97ca6ec5

lift off ready

HOLY FUCK!!! This is gonna be MASSIVE.

THIS IS THE NEXT 10X
YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

should i just wait till it dips and then buy in to hold?

this is the dip

How high can this coin potentially go? Like 10$ 100$ 1000$?

Iz you Dumb Bruh? The dip has past. Buy before ATH

42M coin cap vs 21M BTC coin cap. News like this we'll see at least 1/3 of BTC in the next 4 years.

it's not yet on any proper exchange. 10x for sure once it gets added.

"wahhh but the UN announcment isnt real waaaah, this is a shitcoin, waaaah"
BTFO FUDDERS

APOLOGIZE HERE AND YOU MIGHT STILL BUY BELOW 1$

eat a dick, you fucking cuck

HST will NOT hit binance this month. Nimo (the CTO) has confirmed it two days ago in telegram.

I personally expect binance to list HST in January 2018.

That was never confirmed and there's been HST tokens being transferred recently to Binance's wallets (like 12 hrs ago)

Stop lying, fagit. Everyone in telegram already knows that. Scroll up the chat and you'll see Nimo explaining the reasons why he didn't want HST to be listed on big exchanges this month.

>there's been HST tokens being transferred recently to Binance's wallets
Proof or gtfo.

>HST tokens being transferred recently to Binance's wallets (like 12 hrs ago)

PROOF NOW

got in with 100 usd

Is anyone's ether taking FUCKING forever to get onto EtherDelta. FUUUUUUUUUU
FOMO
FOMO
FOMO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRY KUCOIN

Nevermind. Sittin' pretty nao desu.

It's dumping... I Told you bagholders.
See you at 5.5k

>UN
>doing anything but using money with no results

5.5k of what?

*550k ether, sorry I'm a pajeet

I've been in this coin since mid Nov and this drastic PnD cycle has already happened 4 times due to the lack of big exchanges/liquidity.

In a few hours the price will dip to .00055 which is the support.

"Dumping"

Just two hours ago the price reached as high as 0.00095. Now it's trading at 0.00076.

Doesn't that seem like "dumping" to you?

It will dive to 0.00055 in a few hours I'm 100% sure.

mivote.org.au/media_release_candidate_announcement

"MiVote is well advanced in conversations that will see MiVote chapters in US, Scotland, India, Belgium, New Zealand, Canada, Romania, and England from 2018."

U S A U S A

>medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

priced in

Pajeet. Piss off.

This shit is already on Facebook
facebook/DemocratizeMe.io/

It's time for a revolution