Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cgyqdT6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally a rocket

I'm all in boys.

Have to give credit to the discord source though.
discord.gg/cgyqdT6

fake and gay

Fake & gay

gay and fake

im all in. probably going to lose all my money. oh well, I guess I can sing the arrrrrgh song.

I am a subscriber. I didn't want this out, but I can confirm its authenticity.

Dishonest and homosexual

JUST BOUGHT 10K STELLAR
IM READY FOR A ROCKET RIDE
STRAIGHT TO THE MOON

kek, "i didn't want this out" teeka is that you?

then post a pic just like the OP did

Any precedent to work with? Have sources like this had a history in being correct? Considering trading in some btc for XLM to hedge against a btc crash but don't want to miss out if bitcoin is going to keep skyrocketing.

An admin in a discord group just shared this, his previous calls have been pretty good for me. Before this call he expected it to rise to at least 1300 sat. He had 50k USD in there at that time.
Link is here, can also find previous info on XLM there

lmao fuck off with this p&d shit

dude i dont think btc is gonna skyrocket again anytime soon

Is he saying bitcoin is fucked long term or is this just a short term thing?

PBC is released on the 3rd Thursday of every month
im a subscriber

all shill posts until then

Certain information set forth in this presentation contains “forward-looking information”, including “future oriented financial information” and “financial outlook”, under applicable securities laws (collectively referred to herein as forward-looking statements). Except for statements of historical fact, information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, the (i) projected financial performance of the Company; (ii) completion of, and the use of proceeds from, the sale of the shares being offered hereunder; (iii) the expected development of the Company’s business, projects and joint ventures; (iv) execution of the Company’s vision and growth strategy, including with respect to future M&A activity and global growth; (v) sources and availability of third-party financing for the Company’s projects; (vi) completion of the Company’s projects that are currently underway, in development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) renewal of the Company’s current customer, supplier and other material agreements; and (vii) future liquidity, working capital, and capital requirements. Forward-looking statements are provided to allow potential investors the opportunity to understand management’s beliefs and opinions in respect of the future so that they may use such beliefs and opinions as one factor in evaluating an investment.

No tape on webcam

Not autistic → Superior genetics

Above average intellect capable of bamboozling shitcoiners
▬ CONCLUSION ▬
Homosuperiorus preying on Homoinferiorus

FAKE I'm a member and this never went out.

ban football at vuvuzela concerts

You could always purchase a handful and wait till December 7th. If there's no announcement, sell with minimal loss, if there is one, profit

kek

WANNA RIDE ROCKET MOMMY

Could you link to info about the conference?

Just bought 0.066 BTC worth.
Am I gonna make it ?

oh honey

Meh it'll buy you a much nicer car next year if you sodl it then.