BCH

When will have our day BCH bros? Been getting JUSTed for a while now trying to get back to $1600 buy in price. Also getting rekt on BTC comparison. Feelsbadman.jpg

.13 has been the floor for a while now, I've been holding since .08 but I'm scared to sell because I trust this thing too much. it's gonna pop back up to .2 again but idk if it can hold it.

Decentralization is the entire point. bcash has no purpose and no future.

it is decentralized

Yep, bought in at 1550 because I am full of faith. Perhaps after we recover from this small crash. It seems to be steadily chugging along.

>Bcash

Bitcoin Cash is decentralized roflmao, in fact it is the most decentralized coin in existence you stupid corecuck.

Don't forget to suck adam back's cock

point at this idiot and laugh

I have some, Its the coin of the future doing what bitcoin was intended to do.Its early days yet!

BCash doesn't even have TABS, how can it ever compete.

2 days, 16 hours.

I still have about 1.5 to claim but haven't because I like bagholding
inb4 poorfag
I just don't like buying things that have been given away for free previously.

New fucking timer countdown every time.

fuck bcash

>in fact it is the most decentralized coin in existence
doubt.jpg

Pic related
BCH is about as decentralized as BTC is ever going to be. The 1mb blocks don't really matter.

They're both pretty centralized and subjected to the politics of the few. It is the logical conclusion to proof of work.

Personally, when it comes to steering bitcoin forwards, I'll take the based sketchy self interest ancaps + old guard realists like Ver & Jihan, Gavin & Falkvinge, over The myopic and retarded autists + slimey jews that are core/blockstream any day.

bcore will get dumped eventually as adding side chains and LN helps only Blockstream but lowers the fees to miners. Also degrades the security and value of the system

Bitcoin only good because it being the first

feature wise it total shit, fork from shit = shit

When nodes come into play it will be even less decentralized than BTC.

I have BCH from the fork, but it's really not an interesting coin and it's chance to topple BTC is long gone.

The number of days changes every day.

>being poor

>in fact it is the most decentralized coin in existence you stupid corecuck.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy shit

Look, if you actually fell for the BCH crap, you need to learn much more before making any investments. Otherwise, you are likely to keep losing money. It's a pump and dump coin designed to make the participants more BTC from gullible fools. Nothing more.