Next Coin Base Listing

I brought you news of the first and second large GRS pumps, the ADA pump, and finally the THC pump.

I have learned the next coin that will be listed to Coinbase. This coin is at a very good price to buy right now. The coin will be announced and added before Christmas. This will ensure you profits from both the announcement and people buying over the holidays.

Once 0.5 BTC has been deposited to the below address, I will release the name of the coin.

BTC address: 1FtD5CxcDZyNFq24jNEaZ3vNsM2nQvpY9N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ka098ny1gwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its Bitcoin Cash fag

youtube.com/watch?v=ka098ny1gwY

Fucking Pajeet no coiner begger. GTFO

>pajeet

Vertcoin or Ark

/thread

it's dogecoin!!!!

It’s bch then augur and golem

>Once 0.5 BTC has been deposited to the below address, I will release the name of the coin
Who could be behind this post?

How much would ark go for if listed on COINBASE?

Your time to learn this coin and invest at a lower price than everyone else is limited.

Fucking LARP. If you know the coin why do you need BTC. You should be sitting comfy.

How about we guess the right one and you send bags to us.

I bet it's stellar. Big conference on 12/7 with Jed presenting too..

I doubt any coin is going to be listed, if any its ripple

Fuck of you LARP beggar piece of shit

it's NXS

because it's the American superior version of ETH that will make ETH obsolete and it'll boost BTC as well because it improves BTC

you're a dumbfuck

x10

Sitting with both doge and ark.

I bet it's one of these two.... check em

You will look back at this moment with great despair.

Go on the site and read you newfags, it's public info. They're gonna have BCH Jan 1st

Coinbase only lists coins that aren't centralized. Read the GDAX digital asset thing. XMR and Ripple are both out but for different reasons. Not that this isn't a larp mind you.

look at this kid trying to make money off of common knowledge

its monero

it's NXS

Collin Cantrell (lead dev) is the Tony Stark of crypto

he is Satoshi Nakamoto's vision

Hurr durrr

Send me .5 btc and I'll name a random coin

1BqbE9rVjsCfsUMg3ENQd59UvdWxBeiBWX

XLM

Screencap this

It's OMG.

I know it's REQ now fuck off Pajeet.

Proofs or LARP mr op

LOL its obviously BCH

Monero will never be added to coinbase because they'd never be able to shut it down.

Today is the 3rd

someone posted that we have 4 days left to accumulate NXS. that makes it December 7th. something big is going down and NXS's satellite will not be the only thing launching into space.

it's NXS

Sufficient proof will be posted at the time of full receipt of 0.5 BTC to the above address. The proof includes the a recorded phone call between Coinbase and the developers of the Coin using explicit language, several emails, and other internal Coinbase documents.

it's NXS thanks bro

sure, buddy, we all believe you

if you hae those things I'll do trusted escrow with a third party for 1 btc. Double the money

Ripple.

You're welcome.

Rule 1: Play on your own terms or not at all.

You may refer to the above posts.

Time is running out. I'd hate to see you left out in the cold.

Fucking pajeets never learn, I know it's REQ. Now fuck off, thanks.

my uncle is the brother of the coinbase CEO, he told me it wil be Bitcoin Diamond 100%

My dad works for Nintendo, bro.

I sincerely, with all of my heart, hope you die slow and painfully.

0.5 is too much mate
give proof its real and someone will pay

show us a picture of your employee ID
go ahead and obscure your name and face

0.5 BTC is nothing compared to the realized gains that may be had.

You were just offered 1btc, and declined. Fuck off Larp

It's vert

but you do understand how this is being played out right?

what guarantees do you have to offer plus you need to offer employment proof first or at least something to substantiate your claims

Haha ripple will never do anything

proof or you a gay boi

sorry bro it's a meme and will die down early Q2 because no one cares about ASIC resistance crap

the future is in quantum resistance and the only superior project out there is NXS get it while it's super cheap and undetected. It's made in America and it's lead dev is a genius

will give 2 btc if you give proof

I feel for you all. You had the opportunity to increase your holdings by 10 to 15 times and let pride, memes, and risk adversity get in the way. I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

My trips of truth don't lie, fuck off.

LARP
A
R
P

the beggars these days, oy vey

chat shit get banged

XMR or BCH are the only real options.

Please do us a favor and kill yourself faggot. You didn't do escrow cause your a retarded larp. Get the fuck off my board.

not pride
not memes
definitely not risk averse. we're in crypto so you you bet your balls we're not risk averse

we're just loss averse because you're failing to comply with any logical request for proof of employment

get lost

post a hash of the coin name + random string and post it as proof after the actual announcement

I don't know where else to ask so I'll do it here.

I'm a complete brainlet when it comes to crypto and even math. Should I buy Bitcoin as the price soars or when it dips? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the concept of when exactly is the best time to buy.

get outta here as fast as you can

buy high sell low
ride the dip

stupid larping pajeet
coinbase employee would have more in their wallet no? using a burner address? post ur main address and ill send you 0.5 btc

larp high fud low

oh c'mon even my sub 90 IQ is not retarded enough to fall for that, I want a sincere answer
I was gonna ask you why but now I get it. I'm still hoping for a real answer

I help those who fail to help themselves. The coin is ARK. The announcement will happen on December 20th. ARK will be available to purchase on Coinbase by December 22nd. Good luck.

LTC is on normiebase and it don't do shit

this has to be a joke right?
of all the coins the pick this?

thanks m8

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF DELUDED ARKIE

stop shilling your ark bags

ARK isn't a coin, dumbass.

I wish
thanks man worth the 0.5 btc

STUPID ARKIE
MONERO NEXT

Buy LOW if you intend to sell it soon

Buy when ever for a long term hold. Divide your buy up in 4, and buy in over the course of 4 days or 4 weeks, something like that

While other sneer, I am telling the truth. Feel free to chip in towards the 0.5 BTC goal

this makes sense since the IRS just gave coinbase an audit. fucken government think they can control normiebase? time to implement operation monero

if thats true you will get 0.5BTC

if you are correct and not larping I will send you more than 0.5 BTC

It is. I look forward to it.

post the evidence and ill give 2 btc

screen capped this , provide one shred of proof you work at normiebase and ill send you 0.5 btc personally

ok ok I think I get it, thanks a lot user

I did not receive the 0.5 BTC. I will post the the file then. If you don't believe me, then don't buy ARK. Just don't have your family blame me after your suicide on December 22.

I'd believe Dash or Ripple if anything. Equal/Higher Market Cap as Litecoin, Dash is $765 fucking bucks ffs why didn't anyone buy?

post the file and ill personally give 2 btc

>Next Coin Base Listing Coinbase Employee (ID: ItFPnGQ7) 12/03/17(Sun)14:39:14 No.4751389▶

You are so full of shit. I work on the Marketing team with a coin, and I can tell you Coinbase is not going to adopt, or add ARK to their platform anytime in the near future.
However BCC/BCH is going to be added, and eventually BCD.
OMG end of 2018 will be added, also OMG will be a 10x over this year.
XMR is also a very high possibility, and DASH
But in all of our meetings, ARK has never been brought up once.

this. I have 0.5 btc not invested in ark id be willing to exchange for proof of employment and the insider tip

proof you work with coin

I'm not asking you to believe me. In fact, if you don't, all the better. I wouldn't want you to buy ARK and realize the monumental gains.

Good day, sir.

don't go m8, I have just sent you 0.5 BTC!

Oh bitcoin cash kek

ark is a Veeky Forums shill shitcoin thats why, BCH is most likley the next add and if not DASH is close behind it, id love XMR to be added but goberment would be up their ass
shill me on omg i dont get what new it brings

>no proof
gtfo

>good day sir,
pajeet detected

Ark is a piece of shit though.

>and eventually BCD
Bitcoin Diamond on Coinbase, topkek

ARK is a coin with undiscovered potential and new technologies on the horizon, DYOR poorfag

i'm going all on on this post.

kek you faucet roach I know for a fact I hold more capital more then all you Ark posters in Veeky Forums combined.