Obsidian

>Rebranding initiative complete
>new exchange listing on #81 exchange by volume that no one heard of
>community baffled at how shitty news was
>lead dev advocating unregulated exchange for more pump and dumps

If this doesnt reek of a pajeet pump and dump then my name is now Ragresh Patel

the rebranding hasn't started yet tho?

people still own this fucking scam coin?

Time to go all in

Its not actuall news niggers

It’s not even the 4th retard, nice fud

Rebranding isn't until tomorrow, and there was no "news" teased anywhere. No one was expecting anything, nor tried to make a big deal out of it. But since someone listed them, of course they need to announce it, no matter how small. Are you legitimately retarded?
Also the slack screenshot you took is specifically from the #obsidian-trading channel, not #general, #announcements, #csharp-development or #random. They are supposed to talk about trading there, in case it wasn't obvious.

Stop the dumb FUD.

>tons of exhausted bagholders just itching to sell at anywhere remotely close to 1 dollar

The dump will be beautiful

Rusty? You still dicking around the Obsidian slack?

Sagemark here. What is it you want?

PRAVIK PAJEET IS DUMPING HIS TOKENS I REPEAT PRAVIK PAJEET IS EMPTYING HIS WALLET!

This. There wasn't a mention of this exchange whatsoever. It just happened, so they announced it. Are they supposed to not announce it? lol fucking idiots.

sage ishya boy neo whaddup.

nice. not even selling until $3.

do not buy, its bad coin, its scamcoin, better sell now sirs.

RIP rusty.

DUMB PPLEAES

The vast majority of those already sold. The last batch was just now, the night before the rebranding. If they didn't by this point, then they probably have faith in the project and aren't that willing to sell.
Most of the the current holders are new flesh.

new ODN marine reporting for duty, bought a masternode at 5300 sats, feeling comfy

You did well desu.

He knows that. But this is the guy who bought the ATH and sold the ATL, blaming the coin for being homeless. He has a folder dedicated to ODN where he stores chat conversations, he is literally stalking the devs and FUDs ODN 24/7. You also find him on reddit.

Indeed bigpothead lacks the mental health care which he so desperately needs.

Sagemark here. I will be moving on to another coin TBA tomorrow, send me a private message and I will give you the scoop of my choice. hint hint, this may see a nice healthy growth on 12/5

give us a hint goy

Hint: It starts with a P. Thats all I can say right now, my friends are still setting up

Pakistani Ducats

I feel genuinely bad for anyone still holding this.

I feel bad because I know the pain.

you know it is quite high atm?

Why don't you just give me some ODN instead, Sagemark: XZp41dxmne1YddfjCjNAQqmhWFupUMZVRV

as soon as you sell you understand that a messaging app does not actually need a coin

This.

What else is it gonna be used for when the app is released? IDK about you, but I aint using magic bean money that gets dumped 30% of its value to pay my friends. That is implying that any friends would use it at least a year from now. You also saw what happened when posw released their software. it dipped LOL

>what are decentralized apps

Just let biz stay poor. The reaction will be funnier when it starting hitting $5, $10, $30 and so on.