What's the next 100x

What's the next 100x

REQ

LINK

my dick size

Nice bought 100k

I know the next 20x and 5x, going to be rich as fuck.

only one real answer - IOTA
ark is a meme

Ark and doge

Nice. Shipped 100k Back.

Bitconnect

Lemme guess, LINK?

No.

KMD
UBQ
ELE

wabi

LINK isn't 20x because it's 2000000x

Dogecoin it's not just a meme.

sharon tate? damn.

I could tell you, but every time I mention this coin's name, I get a bunch of angry retards calling it a scam because they fell for the massive FUD campaign that was done here. Or simply because they bought at ATH and sold low, like the geniuses that they are. The project doesn't deserve the hate it gets from here in the slightest.

So, I refuse to shill this coin in Veeky Forums anymore, until it starts to go 10x, 50x, 100x and 500x. But then it will be to laugh at all you faggots for missing out.

tldr: Fuck you. You're on your own.

HST. not even meming

So link.... lolz
Get that shit outta here.

QSP

Elix it's already over 3x in one week

Well maybe not 100x, but definitely 3x soon.

Classic /biz

Buy at ATH only to sell ATL

Wrong. LINK won't get anywhere. And ChainLink received much more shill than fud here, retard.

Resorting to personal attacks. Must be right.

Fuck 100x, OMG is the next 3000x get in or die poor

>Resorting to personal attacks.
First day on Veeky Forums? I don't think it's the right place for you if being called a retard bothers you so much.

Hurr durr 4chin. I hope your mom gets blacked every weekend.

Is that better?

Tumblrina detected.

This. Have you even been reading biz?

United. Fucking. Nations.

Yes.
:^)

Cool nigger.

I still think link is shilled more than any other coin on /biz

No he's right. While I don't come to this hate site much either, I know that the type of person to disparage the differently-abled is the same type to disparage women and PoC.

He is FAR better off than a racist POS like you. Idiot.

Iota master race here

You're right. But it's true that I am not talking about link. I don't own any.

I get the whole 4chin experience but to just call some a nigger retard because I hurr durr is stupid. At least tell me why I'm wrong and call me a nigger.

No worries.

I'm just /biz user like the rest of us LARP's trying to escape reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH*breathes in *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAH*wipes tears*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *has stroke* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How long did that take to type on your HTC pajeet?

ODN

Iexec

LMC, ODN or LINK

XBY

Like you would tell us if you were.

BANNED. YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED.

ALL CAPS! FTW

HST!! HST !! BUY BUY BUY CHECK IT OUt homies srs there was good news (DYOR XD)

Kek. No man can bear to carry that shame.
But the coin I was talking about received a lot more fud than shilling here. I don’t think that is true for link. I mean, Veeky Forums is basically LINK central.

Elix no joke

Lux coin is the next 200x

You are welcome lol, check out luxcore.io

It has all the features of ethereum/dash/vertcoin/monero all in one

>his coin is run on one server

bitcoin

Lomo

Probably around 2019

its funny cause when a coin 100x everything on the graph before previously does not matter, when we trade its hard to look at exponential growth that goes beyond the lines, but only coins that do that are coins with news to be shown and with that being said edgless will go up 10 times over at the end of the month when they come out with their license

Came here to post this