ODN - OBSIDIAN - ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

So will the price spike^up after all the promised things are released today?

I bought this at 4.8k sat and waiting for 10k sat to sell. Or I might go EoY and see the price after the app release.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-cex.com/?p=odn-usd
twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN/status/937446141632897025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumb

It's going to $50, no larp

It'll most likely fall. Basically anything that happens with this piece of shit makes it fall.

Then again, I don't hold any so it could moon. Hard to say

Stating you don't hold any is a dead give away you are accumulating. Well played.

2 masternodes here
easiest 1 mil of my life

deluded as fuck get ready to get dumped on by sagescam and friends

Chadstone would never do that to us.

you mean the guy that is using a false identity and stole some random picture off the internet and said its him. Have fun with your scam coin I wish you all the best of luck

Fleximus here. I spoke to Sagemark offline and he confirmed they wont dump tomorrow but on Christmas eve before the app release.

>you mean the guy that is using a false identity and stole some random picture off the internet
Are you memeing or you actually fell for that shitty ass fud? Did you actually try clicking on the links from the search results? Because I did, and once you do, you realize how stupid it is.

Sagemark here. That didn’t happen.

Who is "sagemark" though?

community manager

c-cex.com/?p=odn-usd

new ODN exchange
twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN/status/937446141632897025
C-CEX is Asia dark exchange

If ODN makes it on a new exchange then that would be awesome

bittrex and binance are both happening with or after the app release

any clue for that?

Will the price decrease after the revamp tomorrow?

you tell me, here is a sneak peak of the new digs.

i'm weak

Might moon and then dump as we have had a bit of FUD but then it will pick up again due to the chat app launching on the platform. Providing that app works and it shows the platform is sound then it will properly moon at that point to anything upwards of $5.
I would expect a slight P&D tomorrow, possibly nothing at all as the FUD has been pretty good and literally, everybody hates this coin. Then once they release the chat app it will either make the platform a success or failure at that point.
Hoping for a big moon tomorrow, the pajeets should come out of the woodwork as soon as things are officially announced, if there isn't a slow build up of FOMO during the day then it probably won't moon to much, it wil probably dump to about 5-7k stats after depending on where it reaches. possibly like POWR except this is a coin with actual promise and not a token with handshake deals and a bunch of SJWs trying to save the world on the board. Who knows, we shall see but that's what I think will happen.
GL CT ;)

Oh, and exchange listings at the time of app release hopefully. Once its 'proven' its legitimacy.
Then it is ETH to Moneros btc in the new regulated market where privacy is king.

I will kill myself if that's it.

S-stop jokin' around dude

u retarded?

It will dump after tomorrow. Will dip for a couple weeks, then climb back again as the app release is around christmas. Shortly after we might see new exchanges. Binance, maybe buttrex. I hardly see it dropping after this.

It's not real

yeah, i had only just looked at the top bit before the rest, then I saw the floppy disks and things lol. Ignore that xd
That was AIDS

HAHAHAHAHA NICE REDESIGN odn bros btfo

ODN is facebook in 5 years and will be at $40k with a $1 trillion market cap.

Lol....

If only I would see into the future...

should I get more before tomorrow?

Not yet, buy after it pumps.

I said "if" dude.

Let me have my melancholic humor.

Yep