Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

Then show me yfw you realize I'm older than the fucking moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/pwxl0lfudaxok/MERP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her lady garden must be really impressive.

She liked Gimli so much because he reminded her of it.

Str: 8
Dex: 11
Con: 11
Int: 16
Wis: 7
Cha: 16

Skills - Intimidate, Diplomacy, Forgery, Sleight of Hand, Appraise, Use Rope

cersei a fucking batshit crazy cunt

>Bangable
>Still bangable

>Cersei
>Obvious bait

Try harder next time.

What setting is this?

The only setting it could possibly be.

Shit, meant system.

MERP
mediafire.com/folder/pwxl0lfudaxok/MERP

3.5/3.0.

All I know is she's at least a 30th level character with Divine Rank 1-3.

She is considered the equal of Feanor, though their gifts manifested in different ways. So take that as you will.

The moon is only a few centuries old in Middle Earth though, isn't it?

So where are near and far earth in this universe? Or is it small and large earth?

Try more like millenia. It was set in the sky at the dawn of man.

A few thousand.

Galadriel, though, by the time we first hear of her she's already a great noldorine lady. And we hear of her before Sun and Moon came to be, before the race of Men awoke, before written history basically, and before most of geography seen in LotR looked the way it did. She is at least 7000 years old when she sails westwards.

also remember that valian years are longer than solar ones

after reading the silmarilion its hard to have any kind of reverence towards her because shes basically a meaningless child that shows up and does nothing of importance at the very end of the mythic age after all the big heroes and powers are gone
shes just the oldest newfag

>shes just the oldest newfag

Great, i'm now imagining Galadriel shitposting on /noldor/

All the elves of any worth got rekt during the wars against Morgoth and personal infighting so shes really not that special in the grand scheme of things. Thanks for that WW1 comparison Tolkien :^)

RoboMILF Cate Blanchett said in an interview that the reason she took the role of Galadriel was because she knew she would be fitted with prosthetic elf ears. Full [possibly too full] disclosure:

In that scene where she blasts a shuddering, mane shaking big O imagining how powerful she'd become with the One Ring, I had to try to cross my legs in one of those narrow theatre seats.

So, did anyone else feel that the scene in Barad-Dur at the start of the third Hobbit film was the best bit of the entire film?

The part where Elrond, Galadrial and Saruman The White get together and remind Sauron and the Nine that once long ago was a time of high fantasy, adventure and powerlevels unheard of in this watered down Third Age of Middle Earth.

Come to think of it, that was the last on-screen* sword-fight of Christopher Lee wasn't it?

*this proviso is important, you never know when it's Christopher Lee.

Except she was the stated equal to Feanor (though their gifts were in different areas) and fought Morgoth's forces at Beleriand and Doriath.

>Barad-Dur
I'm assuming you mean Dol Guldur.

But yes, it was. My only complaint is that Galadriel banished Sauron in Westron. She should've done that in some old as fuck Quenya dialect with subtitles.

>no one understands Galadriel because she speaks an archaic dialect
>everyone just nods when she starts talking, not wanting to anger her

Isn't she the daughter of one of the first elven kings? She's like the only survivor of the first generation of elves

Considering what she did to a tribe of elves that wouldn't lend her a boat it's not surprising they don't want to anger her.

What's his face the boat builder is older.

Noe?

You mean Cirdan?

That's the one.

He was also known as Nowe

She is stated as equal to Feanor in one unpublished story, which has large elements of it (like how she got to Middle-Earth and when she met Celeborn) contradicted by other unpublished stories that Tolkien wrote.

Her being of equal stature to her uncle is far from clear "canon", as is the notion that she fought in the War of Wrath, most of the stories put forth in Unfinished Tales have her hiding out the war, or trying to play power games in Thingols' court.

>older than the moon
>still bangable

Can't say that about the moon and keep a straight face. Some demi-gods just get all the luck and manage to age gracefully despite the aeons.

Then again, he does refer to her destroying Dol Guldur herself in the appendices of RotK. And she demonstrates some other fairly significant magical powers during LotR, not all of which can be put on her Ring.

>older than the fucking moon
>MFW

?

The exact line is

> Celeborn came forth and led the
host of Lórien over Anduin in many boats. They took Dol Guldur, and Galadriel threw down its walls and laid bare its pits, and the forest was cleansed.

Which puts a separation between the taking of Dol Guldur of what Galadriel does, of the demolition and cleansing of the forest.

In fact, bringing forth life and healing is exactly what the Elven Rings are supposed to do (although how much power they have at this point is debatable, since this is right around the time the ring gets baked)

And even if it is all her, there's still a long way to go between "restoring Mirkwood to its former glory" and "Making a silmaril"

In the legendarium the Moon was only created when Men came into the world, after the Two Trees of Valinor had been destroyed

It helps that tolkien elves are literally 100% immortal rather than just very long lived

So she is in fact older than the human species.

She is letting her own grand daughter marry a member of a species she pre dates.

That's insane.

It's not that big of a deal. Arwen is only like 2,000 or so.

Too soon.

Also, did she actually participate in the Kinslaying or was she just there?

I'm not getting into this argument, because when we get into the extended details of Tolkien's verse, there is so much contradictory stuff that we can pick and choose canon or take it all as folklore. Tolkien was brainstormin ideas for decades, and not all of those ideas are consistent.

Oh, precisely, and I'm in full agreement with you there. But for the above user to state definitively, that she is equal in power to Feanor, rests on some rather shaky foundations, and I wanted to point that out.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

They're technically related to him, so it's okay