Heya! It's me, Viconia!

Heya! It's me, Viconia!

Does that mean I can romance Imoen now?

FLEXIBLE

Y'er a queer fellow.

proceed...

>Wanting Irenicus sloppy second

CHARNAME is no cuck.

Shut up, you insisted on trying that belt on without identifying it!

If you're going to whine, do it somewhere else.

It's not cuckoldry if you a) murder the other guy first b) fuck him too.

I remember romancing her with a reputation that was through the roof and having to game the mechanics to keep her from bailing because I was just too GOOD And then I messed up the alignment change bit in ToB

Yessss

The Slayer form really is a godsend for keeping Viconia happy

Yeah, that was the point I got tired of her whining. God this was an boring romance.

>Yeah, that was the point I got tired of her whining.
That's line her first line, though.

>Heya! It's me, Viconia!
Fuck you.

Exactly.

Now I wonder if Irenicus raped Female CHARNAME too.

>Have I ever told you about how I survived when I first fled to the surface?
:
>It was difficult, if you can imagine. I knew only a few words of common, and as I traveled I carefully avoided any contact with the surfacers. The land was strange, and each day I huddled under the terrible open sky, sure that I would be pulled into the vastness of it if I but closed my eyes for an instant. Lolth had abandoned me, and I was alone in a strange world. Those rivvil who saw me hounded me with abandon, and I fled to the forests. There I was hunted by the darthiir...surface elves...and their honed hatred drove me further. I was sure I would perish, never to see the Underdark again.

>A group of goln -you call them goblins- tried to seal my fate, but a human merchant came in his caravan, and his guards scattered them. From a distance he had thought me a surface elf. Surprisingly, when he learned I was Drow he offered shelter. It was a sanctuary while I learned the human tongue. He was Calimshite, I believe. They are fond of slaves. The price for my safety was the favors I bestowed...erotic arts that the Drow have honed for an eon. Does it amuse you that I had to run my dark hands along his sweaty folds and tickle him artfully with my tongue; that he exerted himself wildly as I passionately bit his shoulder?

Eh, she tells later that it was a lie.

Wait, can you straight up rape someone in this game? I really need to give it another try then. How many people do you get the option of raping?

It's from the Romance Imoen mod. Remember, she is your sister.

Even if it was true drows aren't that big on chastity and virginity thing so eh, comes with the perks I guess

God Viconia is so useless. Nice STR and CON stats, you slut.

Fucking cunt. I let the Flaming Fist kills her in BG and then I refuse to help her when the mob will burn her alive in BG2.
Fucking Drow. Now you are trully charcoal, you cunt!

Aye Servah da flamin' fist

Oh, sister? So I get a incest bonus as well? But it's a mod, so fuck that. I thought it was going to be some delicious author condoned rape.

The mod is garbage anyway. A buddy and I were playing through multiplayer and he insisted I install it because it "gives her more banter dialogue" or some shit.

Was just horribly written and intrusive as fuck. Half the time we rested my paladin would end up having erotic dreams about his sister when I just wanted my fucking HP back.

Well duh, of course it garbage. You show me a erotic mod that does story well, and I'll give you a life times supply of blowjobs.

I wasn't told it was erotic by my friend before I installed it

Oh! Oh... That's. That's pretty fucking skeevy. Especially since most people DONT like incest. You called him out on it, right?

>most people DONT like incest
Wait, what? Hold the press!

/tv/ has ruined that for me now.
Whenever I hear a sentence starting with "have I ever/did I ever tell you about" I mentally add in "and X was a good friend" after

While it may not matter to some, it's not technically incest, biologically speaking.
You're on related in terms of divinity, since Bhaal took different forms on.

Oi, I like incest, but springing that shit on someone who's fetishes you don't know should be punishable by dick punches.

And even if you do know, not agreeing on sexual stuff ahead of time is still dick punch worthy.

>that image

Die drow.

Noremorse.jpg

You may be an absolute bro, Keldorn, but goddamn you don't half know how to cockblock

Man, I want this now

>While it may not matter to some

To some, it matters a lot! Some moralfag modders made their mods incompatible with the Imoen romance mod to satisfy their moralfaggotry.

>most people DONT like incest
Why would anyone care about that unless it was your own real life actual sister?

And yet it's still better than the Saerilith mod.

Mention not the unholy text

Hi! I'm Noober!

heya!

That only happens 3 times but yeah it's not fucking wor.... ah shit my friend wants to play multiplayer with me do I have to uninstall the mods to play with him or what?
Can I just copy my folder then redownload the game then when we're not playing together copy the backed up folder across to continue with my mods?

you're just angry that you didn't do her romance right. Sucks not to be glorious Halv-Elven Maserrace and have all the options with the females!

Ended her romance just today in may re-play-through. But worth it. Come at me Throne of Baal!

What is this Mod? I've seen people say it's awful but I don't know the story.

>Sarevok swapped Viconia and Imoen's brains

What happens next

>Not making her wear Belt of Giant Strength or some other strength increasing item
Pathetic.

Take what I say with a grain of salt,, it's been a LONG time since I played it.

But basically, the mod adds a lot of new content, and despite my hostility, one piece of it is really quite good: You have an option to turn to the Church of Tyr for help getting into Spellhold, in case you want to wash your hands of both the thieves guild and the vampires.

But part of doing so is you get saddled with their newest exemplar, a 15 year old girl who is the queen of all mary sues. It's not just that she's a great warrior and morally perfect, there's reams and reams of turgid prose to describe every damn thing she ever does, down to mundane actions like her shaking her head and her hair moving.

She will get very grabby with just about any male character, and shoehorn you into a ridiculous romance. And it is ridiculous. Remember that drow lady you have the chance to sleep with when you're in the underdark? If you that to Saerilith, even if you're not officially an item and still in the early flirting stage, she will DIE of heartbreak. But oh yeah, she's a mega-paladin.

The whole thing is unbelievably retarded.

Is that the one who will only pursue a romance if you have more than 16 Charisma, and there's a quest in place to make sure you don't use the ring of human influence to up it?

Truly, a romance for the ages

DESU, I don't remember. The one time I played with it, I was using a Paladin (And I was again sucked in by the "you can get help from the church of Tyr" as I didn't want my exemplar of righteousness consorting with thieves), so I actually had a CHA of 19 naturally since i transferred him over from BG1.

IIRC, she doesn't give you the time of day if you're below 16.
It's amazing how shameless the Self insertion and wish fulfillment are

>Baldur's Gate: White Knight Simulation Edition

No it's okay, the 18th option gives you the chance of double-pounding that tight Mary Sue puss.

What? Is this not another mod?

I hope I'm not the only one, but I really dislike it when there are dialogue options that include (*does an action*) before the spoken part.

That, and even though I despise the wannabe-playboy, do we REALLY need two pages' worth of options to shove him off?

That's laughably shallow.

This Saerilith thing is legit, not some sort of purposefully overdone joke?

What really gets me is that most of the options are variations on 'threaten him with violence'. What's the point of having so many options if they're all the same thing?

Well you need the variety so you can decided precisely HOW to threaten him with violence and/or mock him in order to defend your lady's honor.

Plus one line where you suggest running an Eiffel tower on her instead.

Of note, some of the options don't even make sense depending on your character class, like a Wizard Slayer suddenly having a prepared spell ready to unleash on Salvanas(option 9).

Love finds a way

>This Saerilith thing is legit, not some sort of purposefully overdone joke?
Nope, it's legit.

Much like My Immortal, If it is a joke, it falls into Poe's law territory

There is literally nothing wrong with Saerilith. Someone just wanted to make a waifu for BG. Where are we, Reddit, Something Awful, RPG Codex? Shameful attitude to have lads.

It's still cringy as heck, user.

It's a self insert, not a waifu.

What site are you from? Come on lad, there's far worse out there.
>Some girl somewhere wants he pussy to be ravaged by Bhaalspawn
Can you blame them?

>Not being your own waifu

The only BG one I can think of is Chloe.

Maybe the Drow PC one too.

Be honest user.
If you were to meet a girl that was so hardcore nerdy that she wrote and programmed a major BG2 Mod and she was interested in you, you'd ruin your trousers.

Even if it was shit, that's some nerdcore dedication.

Depends on the girl, user. Just because she can code hard doesn't mean she's kind, or interesting, or attractive.

I've don't a no-damage boss run in Dark Souls 2 before, don't see women lining up to suck my estus flask.

So aren't they bringing out a new expansion pack or something for the special edition of BG? Like it bridges winning the first game to you getting captured and multiple original PC's getting raped and murdered in the sequel?

Not really very hyped, especially if the new party member NPC's in the special edition are indicative of modern writing quality.

They did.

Even ignoring their less than subtle political shoehorning, It was shit.

>So then i kicked him in the head till he was dead, hahahaha

Best yet, the author throw a fit when people criticized his mod and his WIFE had to step in to cover for him

>The only BG one I can think of is Chloe.

Oh Chloe. Another fucking giant Mary Sue.

What were the worst parts about it?

I like how option 17 is just sort of inconspicously hovering there.

Just being incredibly dull and bugged up the ass.
I can't remember a single thing about it apart from glitches and them throwing a colossal bitchfit over getting negative reviews on Steam, to the point where they started begging for upvotes

They also decided to ruin an NPC's character (granted, only a minor BG1 party member, but it was such an incredible 180 that it needs mentioning)

SoD is fine, nothing too memorable, but honestly it feels like a better developed ToB.

Ending fight is totally horseshit though and there are some cringe-worth questline from old character (Mostly Jaheira)

Anyone expiring captchas problems?

>Just being incredibly dull and bugged up the ass.
>Buggest
Just like every RPG of this kind?

>I can't remember a single thing about it apart from glitches and them throwing a colossal bitchfit over getting negative reviews on Steam, to the point where they started begging for upvotes

Well, most of the reviews were given by KiA raiding Steam.

Which party member? Did they fuck over my sadsack bro Xan?

Talking of bad 'official writing' and ruining NPC party members was any of it as bad as the asstarded BG1 Novelization?

>Anyone expiring captchas problems?
I've been experiencing that for days now, takes ages to load them in

Huh? Whassat? Vicodin? Never touch the stuff, it's addictive.

Well, any bugs retroactively apply to BG:EE, since they are the same game. So, yes, complaining about that is justified.

It isn't the worst thing I've played, but I don't see much replay value in it. There's a lot of tedious fights. And making skeleton archers kite you is beyond tedious. See, they resist arrows and you can't fucking get them to stand still to melee. I like the climatic big fights but as more of a dungeon finale.

By the way, the funniest bug I saw was that Khalid got hit by a something offscreen, so when I went to talk to him, there was just a bouncing piece of gib with "khalid" above it. Jaheira got killed by trolls. I was scouting and as soon as I scouted the trolls they beelined for some NPCs which included Jaheira and massacred them.

I'm not commenting on the writing, but its bad. Thing is, ToB is fucking awful too. And I just skip it all anyway.

You forgot your pic.

Jaheira and Khalid are the ones that got fucked.

If you want to get spoiled:

1) Khalid and Jaheira leave CHARNAME to take a vacation in the north. They later justify that it's for "harper business", but it feels very out of characters, since most people agreed they took their guardians role very seriously.

2) There is a questline about an anniversary gift that it looks like written by a 10 years old.

Viconia may appears a bit too soft, but she always been an hard character to write, so I don't blame. Still cunty at least.

The writing itself felt very "modern", a lot of sarcastic response, but honestly, BG2 has never THAT serious, and certainly not on par with Planescape.

>Well, any bugs retroactively apply to BG:EE, since they are the same game. So, yes, complaining about that is justified.

Uh? What do you mean? SoD is pretty much a new game, entirely made almost using new assets (Well, of course the engine is the same, but you get what I am saying)

Old RPG like BG2 and Torment, etc are always been buggy by nature on release. People masturbate on Vampire constantly and that game fanpatch has reached version 700. Arcanum still barely runs.

>There's a lot of tedious fights. And making skeleton archers kite you is beyond tedious. See, they resist arrows and you can't fucking get them to stand still to melee. I like the climatic big fights but as more of a dungeon finale.

I thought the encounter design was pretty good. They mixed in a lot of stuff to make things not too repetitive, and the areas are not too big so they didn't have to fill them with trash. My only problem is that a level 9 CHARNAME shouldn't be a able to tackle so many stuff.

>Uh? What do you mean? SoD is pretty much a new game, entirely made almost using new assets (Well, of course the engine is the same, but you get what I am saying)

No, it runs from inside BG:EE. So any engine bugs also apply to BG:EE.

I'm currently playing an MP campaign of the BG series. My friends and I foolishly started it in EE because we assumed that it would be better suited for online multiplayer.

I think the encounters get better. Some dungeons are really good. Anything with undead is horrid, but there's also a few really good ones. The green dragon fight is great.

I will just stick with the first two games via TuTu. I don't see any good reason to get the rerelease at all.

Anyone else have Imoen randomly throw a rock at him and kill him or only me?

>I think the encounters get better. Some dungeons are really good. Anything with undead is horrid, but there's also a few really good ones. The green dragon fight is great.
>Not using a cleric

You are like our friend Keldron here, asking to get cucked.

Actually, speaking of khalid, I just remembered that in this same playthrough he had gotten chunked by the Tanari boss. So he was brought back from permadeath only for that to happen to him again.

I love how Cam Clarke has made a living off of only being able to do one voice.