drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vee
pastebin.com/3xHyzNiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First time making the OP because it wasn't there
hope I didn't fuck it up

Don't hug a gardevoir that chest piece will stab you in the chest.

So we've got ways to get magic bodies, psionic bodies, all kinds of matter bodies, but are there any ways to get conceptual forms?

I know Lord of Light lets you become the god of a particular concept, but I don't know that that gives you a body in accord with that concept, if that makes sense.

So whacha got, JC?

Well, that was something. Anyway I'm doing a raincheck on my jumps. Would yall like to see Boktai or Tales of Phantasia first? Anything you'd like to see added to EEnE or Property, or ask about?

>Boktai or Tales of Phantasia first?
Yes

Boktai.

Boop!

Boktai. almost Satan.

Aegislash has evolved to...

Shoggathame!

What has importing done to your pokemon, /jc/?

Boktai, also any more installments on the Worm writefagging?

>someone else also uses a a combination of Zerg + Blacklight virus
Mah nigga.
I also throw in Life Fibers and Gourmet Cells for added power, then use NGE for extra-dimensional forms and more complex self control, like forming micro-scale biological supercomputers.

Shapeshifting and perfect self biological control let you do all sorts of cool things, especially if you understand how technology works at a base level. You can pretty much mimic it. Hell, throw in the biological memory bank thing from the Zerg jump, and you get knowledge of how Zerg Leviathans go FTL.

Also:
>tfw you can break down any matter and convert it into biomass
>tfw you can literally consume worlds to grow massive
>tfw Terraria lets you consume shittons of worlds with no consequence

Okay, which of you fuckers named your ESO character after the dark eldar companion from LoT, Shauphezh Xi?

I use life fibers as part of that combo too, but I keep them in uniform form and just use marvels energy+unstable molecules to get them to form around me whatever form I assume.

People actually play that?

Poor elder scrolls...

Eventually. Maybe today.

Get a symbiote from the Symbiote jump iirc they grow more powerful with more biomass and can eventually create antimatter inside.

Making a Kamui whenever's pretty nifty, but you gotta consider how strong a fully infused LF being is.
Ryuuko was able to slice a pair of buildings in half from 500 ft away, without Senketsu.
Ragyo was able to easily fend off both Satsuki AND Ryuuko, when both had their kamuis, and Ragyo didn't.
It's like the difference between someone who worked for their levels in an RPG and someone who was fed and twinked all the way.
And then add in that I'm even more Life Fibers than her.

I have that planned, yeah. But I might accidentally consume it (not fuse!) when I enter. Kinda instinctual at this point. But I'll still get its abilities though, right?

How do you choose your program/layout/fonts for jumpmaking purposes?

It's actually really good, it's just got a bad name because of a shitty launch.

Just don't play it for the lore.

So you actual ingest the LF? I assumed that wearing them as a uniform was enough for a power boost, I hadn't thought that eating them would be of that much benefit.

>pic
Best milf

>ESO
But you know what? I'd still jump it.

What are some good jumps to take to get some shooty shooty skills for an early Jumper?

Pokemon + PMD + Wuxia = Gunfu god.

>>ESO
>But you know what? I'd still jump it.
Same. TNG and DS9 bored me to tears, but I jumped the shit out of them.

Barkley's not too bad, if you stick to the city. You can get Gunsbrasta there.
It is, however, batshit as hell.

I'm not sure if you'd get it's abilities. I think there might be a drawback or even a background that gives you the ability to be the symbiote though.

Imma be honest. The reason I haven't touched it was the factions. They are dumb as shit, and right out in the front.

Same reason you don't let the kids trick or treat at the house who's porch is covered in beer cans...

That said, this.

It was a joke. I do make those from time to time, although they don't always get across. I said near the start of the Q&A that I still had to work on the Grace, so I can't give you an actual answer yet.

There will be an item option for one. Importing a weapon into this will also be an option.

The thing with abilities/development abilities in setting is that even high level adventurers don't have all that many. They appear based on the person who has the grace, and after meeting certain qualifiers which isn't even entirely understood in some/most cases. So while you could try and hope for the best, you can't really choose them. Only case where you make a choice is when getting a development ability (at level up) and multiple options exist, then you have to choose between one. As for offering them as perks? Not sure yet, still thinking on that. Possibly as nondiscounted general perks in that case they do show up?

Define shooty shooty? Pokemon's savant gives you improbable aiming skills with firearms. Maoyuu lets you hit whatever you can see, shoots multiple of physical projectiles with every shot. Tortall also has an excellent sniping skills with a bow, and one off the best bows in chain.

Which jump is the weight room that continuously gets heavier up to the weight of a black hole from? Or something similar to that.

What happens if you take Fiber Hybrid as a Kamui?

Killer Instinct.

With just Kamui, you're probably tied to just Satsuki's level.
Part of why Ryuuko is so fucking strong is that she was the LF hybrid offspring Ragyo was trying to make. And hence why she's able to do crazy shit and cut COVERS to shreds, even without her kamui.

>copying its biology
>absorbing its knowledge
>being able to perfectly mimic it
>and then perks like from Godzilla that let me eat its powers, too
I'mma eat it. And then eat other Symbiotes if the first doesn't get me everything I need.

Uhh..... you're 120% life fibers? I... actually don't know.

Killer Instinct, called Combo Gym

I'd say you get an inlay of human flesh.
Like a blood battery...
But that's just my opinion, I'm not an expert or anything.

Thanks.

Why is Ryuko so adorable?

>>copying its biology
>>absorbing its knowledge
>>being able to perfectly mimic it
>>and then perks like from Godzilla that let me eat its powers, too
>I'mma eat it. And then eat other Symbiotes if the first doesn't get me everything I need.
Wouldn't Primal Zerg's tree be more or less sufficient to absorbing its power? Isn't that what PZ do to fuel their hyper-evolution.

I literally just use notepad, with a length of like 6 tabs. Really great putting it next to the browser window. At the bottom I keep shit like my stand, lists, plans, all that. Also pretty nice that I can do two builds easily and compare.

What a boring collection of tabs.

I support your Re/d/head viewing, am ambivalent about /pol/, and am confused by ASMR. I never understood the appeal of ASMR.

I used to use notepad for my jumps, then I switched to Word for that fancy formatting and title banner goodness. I still use notepad to do rough drafts of future jumps.

For building jumps, I use OneNote. Or I would, if I had any!

>Shoggathame
Ha, I get it!

Anyhoo, the craziest thing I've done with my pokemon is use genetics perks to get a safe, painless version of Red's Sidevolving Eevee.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vee

>Windows 10
I'm sorry. I made that mistake too and that thing just irritates the shit out of me. I never thought I'd need a popup blocker for my OS.

Skill calculator?

Or is she just happy to see you?

I just use Word for its default style stuff. Actual layout is just wordswordswords, but I do try to ensure text doesn't break and go into other pages.

Lazy as sin but it's functional.

I'm into it, but I won't defend it.
It is in fact stupid.
You listen to soft noises that make you feel funny.
That is it.
The whole appeal.
Dumb ass noises.
With the addition that most of the girls give you a good view of the cleavage, but that's just a side perk.

Fuck, it's been a while.

Yes, yes, I'm a horrible person. Guilt is driving me to get the Kerbal Space Center jump out as fast as I can manage it, despite having fallen behind in reading the threads. Perks and Companion Options are done, Tech Packs I'd say are at 95%, but items are... well, the item selections I've got are fairly anemic.

Suggestions are welcome.

pastebin.com/3xHyzNiU

Replies won't be immediate; I'm off to get some yard work done. Enjoy.

Probably ESO, check out his tab.

So when will you anons the Enclave is the true path to making America great again?

Sweet god I thought you were dead user. Did real life backhand you or something?

Is this better, user?
the tingles, user. you know you've felt them before. totally not a cult I can't watch the videos though... It's either too creepy or just distracting. Also, thisI had Win8. This is definitely an improvement.
ESO Dark Brotherhood update tomorrow changes the whole leveling system above 50, and working on a new tank build.

better besides the double chan one.

That it at the bottom?

Ah, alright then.

Veeky Forums doesn't have a loli or trap board.

>space yiffer is into lolis and boys
Seems legit. Good on ya for being honest.

Yeah, the little circle thing thats the right most icon on his tray.

*spit-takes* I actually have an Eevee form. Never really use it. What Pokefuckery is this?

YOU LIVE! I thought this was abandoned at this point.

Damn, I'm looking forward to this.

SPACE WOLVES!!!

Huh...I kinda feel silly, 'cause I use Excel, even have a Jump Template, got a 'home' screen as well, with info on my JC, Companions, myself and my Jumplist.

I guess I go full on anal retentive about it all.

As much as I'm loath to bring up a pretty long shitstorm from a couple of threads ago I figured I'd at least make a bid.

If you're about Many, I'd quite like to update WoW. Don't feel pressured if you're not interested, I know I probably wouldn't be in your situation but given Changeling and Eldar both basically ended up being tightened up/added to by someone else I figured it was worth putting it out there.

I don't want to write a whole WoW jump (and the idea of one jump of a setting and another of the game of a setting is quite mad) but I think the foundation laid out is such that some small tweaks here and there to the old version could make it really good with pretty minimal work put in.

There was nothing seriously wrong with it as it stood anyway as far as I'm concerned but if you're up for it let me know.

For everyone else feel free to ignore this post as further responses will probably just bring further insanity and death.

Nah. I use Excel too. I've been using it since. . . I dunno, either MR or SD. I don't do a ton of polish with the pages, but I've got enough SQL knowledge and familiar with macros, conditions, and the like that the form is easy to use for me and makes referencing things smooth.

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Many paired up with someone to polish the WoW jump. He's stated his inability to do certain things, and most of the heavy lifting is done so all you'd need is someone with a practiced hand to finish it out.

If he's amenable, I don't think it's a bad idea.

Congratulations. You now have active immunity. Switch up for to defend against your opponent's favored tactics.
I think the first time it was brought up was back when Resident Evil jump came out.
QS jizzed a little, and Red corrected me on Vee's ownership. I thought it was Ash.

Ahhh... back in the day...

FUCKING FURRIES!

That guy is fat.
He needs a diet.
He'll get sick if he doesn't change his ways.

I know nothing of SQL, but I have pretty much labelled everything and I have an Index (maybe I should try linking the sheets to it?) and I've put my jumps into blocks of twenty. So I can also reference a Jump quickly, but manually.

These kids and their new-fangled as-kyu-als, why back in my day...

When it stops being dead and trying to kill literally everyone.

Oh wait.

How about until Legion hits and I put in the Demon Hunters. Then you can polish it up if you want CCDT. In my mind I can't break from the mechanics, just how things are. I do really need another jumpmaker to help polish a lot of my stuff.

EVEN SPEEDWAGON IS HYDRA!

I assure you, he is not the only one.

I use Cherrytree. It's easy to use, and simple to organize. You can insert pictures and tables tons of other things. It's also got tons of formatting options.

I'm so happy you're back! I was really looking forward to this jump.

Anyway, it looks like you're putting parts in the technology packs perks, but maybe some of them would work as items. The resource harvesters, physicsless parts, maybe some power sources? I don't know, but I look forward to seeing it.

These Kerbals sound adorable.
I will make them the MASTERS OF SPACE!

What was the the perk that prevented you from getting bored?

Boredom immunity from Symbiote is the one I know of.

If you go Life Fiber Hybrid in KLK and you purchase a Kamui, will it still drain your life to use it even though you're part Kamui yourself?

Hello Everyone. How are things? Are your Builds going Well?

If you're interested I'd like another toss for Secundo please.

Also Yes, I am going to make my first Secundo post of every day have Chara as an image from now on. Why? Because it vaguely amuses me.

There is a perk for that in Invader Zim.

Kirby.

You're a real Character, Justice.
Big O.

There's one in Great Detective.
I think it also enhances your reflexes.

Terminator

There are multiple. There's a general one in Symbiote, one geared to studying in Harry Potter, and one geared to long stretches of time in Master of Magic.

>Jumper On Your Shoulder

Oh Admiral... I love you.

Anything that has given me Waifus or MAD SCIENCE.

There is also one in the Heist jump.

> Companions
> Caim
> Sans
So, how's that working out for you?

>Kirby
This'll be....interesting?

Sorry, just a little too late.

That would be fun, but sadly no.

so tell me, what have you done with all the Pokemon DNA you've collected?

>This'll be....interesting?
Tee hee.

I haven't collected any.

>If you go Life Fiber Hybrid in KLK and you purchase a Kamui, will it still drain your life to use it even though you're part Kamui yourself?
I don't remember it doing that to Ryuko, and I think that combination is meant to recreate her to an extent? In the show she's a glass canon, sure, but she doesn't bleed out to use her powers. Likewise while she's violent and then some, she's able to maintain control of herself.

I'm not an authority and I didn't make the jump, but that's my guess.

Yeah sounds great.

Heaven knows I'm not actually going to be playing it and it's coming out pretty soon, makes sense for it to all be in there.

An update from me might not even really work, it's about 5x longer than anything I've done as it stands.

>Edgy versions of pokemon
God damn, I hate this shit. Most of the time it doesn't even make sense.
Why the fuck does Charzard look more like a Turtle with Wings than a Lizard?

I was just doing it in a google doc, until the browser started crashing. Now I have a Wordpress. It's not the sexiest thing in the world but it does the trick.

Where's the pic from?

Wow, I actually prefer this art style to the official version. Charizard actually looks like a badass firebreathing monster instead of a tubby little 'dragon'.

I think this one is rather nice...

I don't think they would have an issue actually.

Sure, Caim really, really enjoys the occasional killing spree, but he's not genocidal, which is Sans biggest blast-to-hell-and-back-with-lasers button.

I'm not really seeing turtle there Justice. Are you talking about the little flaps of skin on it's legs and wings?