Death to the False Emperor!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg&t=39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the real one then?

Chaos is the true "Emperor"

There's a theory about that...

That is probably the most normal, unmutated, uncrazy CSM I have ever seen in my entire fucking life.

Also pretty handsome.

Its Cypher of The Fallen

I don't recall him having an iron halo in earlier artworks, but I may just be forgetting it.

Tha ain't Cypher. Cypher doesn't have any Chaos icons him.

Yea he Does

>posts a picture with no chaos icons on it.

Not seeing anything specifically Chaos-ey, skulls are used by both Chaos and Loyalists

And where exactly does he have Chaos icons on him in your image?

>not using two pistols

>Cypher

kek, nice try.

Loyalist Dark Angels dont have the skulls or the skeletal breast plate.

Im going to assume you dont know your lore

The lore was retconed like three times since the day that specific model was released. Skulls on breastplate are not chaos symbol.

Thats the ONLY Cypher model endorsed by Games-Workshop.
What are you trying to argue?

>Mfw they didn't side with the warmaster

It's just an unnamed fallen, the concept comes from a possibly playable classes for eternal crusade

want to see a less mutated chaos marine?

So, one question. Where does the chaos marines, cultists and whatever the fuck else they got lives? Inside the Immaterium? Or they do have a homeworld?

Fucking traitor shits. Scouring was the best time of my life.

Fight me faggot. I'll beat you to death with your own arm.

Last time you got impaled on a spike you traitorous cuntbasket. Lhorke was ten times better a captain than you ever were.

It was just a flesh wound. Have at you.

Where ever the fuvk they please

Death to the enemies of the false Emperor!

This seens wrong. Since they are despised by all the other races combined, they would be exterminated in days.

Bones are not a chaos symbol, not then, not now. So fuck off.

>Where does the chaos marines, cultists and whatever the fuck else they got lives?

Everywhere, they are the enemy within.

Death to enemies of the False Emperor!

What other races? We're not talking about living on Tau or Eldar controlled worlds. A chaos warband could quite literally be operating out of an asteroid belt of a completely loyal world and not have anyone know. Space is really big and generally really easy to get lost if that's what's wanted.

Daily reminder that Chaos Marines are the most selfish, self-centered individuals this side of the Tyranids.

They are kinslayers, faithless dogs, and traitors. You may argue religion, but their faithless and self-centered nature still remains. These psychopaths are literal manchildren who just scream "CORPSE EMPEROR" at everything resembling responsibility because of their daddy issues.

Praise be to the Immortal Emperor.

REEEE
EEEEE
EEEER

FALLEN GET OUT

The Skeleton with outreached arms has always been the symbol of Cypher retard. It's the symbol of the office of the Cypher.

Puppet, Fool, Slave, Chewtoy of The Dark Gods of Chaos.

If you did this of your own free will then you are what I just said heretical idiot. You are literally bound to serve an armless failure that somehow got lucky with his 13th Black Crusade and his previous ones weren't such failures.

If you were forced due to circumstances that were out of your control, then I'll be feeling sorry for you while I enact Exterminatus.

Some of those must be an absolute bitch to paint.

Moar robes for Chaos Space Marines.

Also, I demand better-looking standard Chaos Space Marine models.

Do you see those little white things on some of those disgusting traitors' knees? Do you know what they're called, retard?

Why is he so perfect?

What's the Japanese say?

Chaos worship is a symptom of autism.

Night Lords Omnibus is all about CSM that reject Chaos.

You know aside from the current Plastic CSM that are just MK7 armor with arrows and chaos stars greenstuffed on.

Who's the best warband and why is it the Purge?

That's because it's a Fallen Dark Angel. The best kind of Chaos Marine.

First legion, Best Legion.

Why are they the best?

Anyone know a illustration of a terminator or chaos lord(black legion, I think) with a huge red axe?

Fuck the Purge.

THE PYRE IS THE BEST WARBAND!

>realize the galaxy is fucked
>decide the solution is to just indiscriminately genocide all life

This has to be a joke

Wew nevermind, literally the first result for ''chaos lord''.

>literally who: the warband

Dude's pissed.

>hothead
>rushes into combat
>kills teammates
>died several times

Would not team with/10

Umm he is in pre heresy armour. Pre heresy only the emperors children could wear the eagle and so skulls would be normal and not at all chaos only.

Cypher never draws his sword and uses a plasma pistol along with a bolt pistol

What is the name of the warband in the second row farthest to the right

>Acolyte. What've we got?
Looks like traitorous Space Marines raided the hive, Inquisitor.
>Really? Any indication as to which Warband?
From the patterns of these flamer burns, it indicates The Pyre are to blame.
>The Pyre, you say? Some say that when it comes to the Imperium, their hatred is burning.

So now skulls are chaos symbols... That would explain some shit.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one. Then again they were in a forge world book or something huh?

I have a knack for picking the armies that get 1 or two sentences in their books.

I wish there were more 40k models with animal pelts on em.
Space Wolves aren't the only savages out there.

Killing your own brothers is no joke.

>Die, Black Legion scum!

>Metallic Silver Warband.

Could it be!? The rivals-turned-traitor to the Auric Patricians, the Argent Plebians!?

Only Talos and the apothecary are actively rejecting Chaos. Others are so far gone that they stopped giving a shit. They are led by a Daemon for fucks sake.

>YOU BROKE MY HEARTS SO I'M TAKING YOURS AS COMPENSATION!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

>Only Talos and the apothecary are actively rejecting Chaos.
WRONG.

A very large majority of Night Lords are not into Chaos. In fact said majority looks down on those within their legion who actively worship Chaos. Night Lords will only go Chaos if it suits them and will use Chaos as a tool.

And no, just because the largest warband of theirs is commanded by a Daemon Prince, said Daemon Prince doesn't rule over the legion.

The other user was referring to the NL omnibus, not NL in general.

Oh. My mistake.

>A very large majority of Night Lords are not into Chaos

Source?

>And no, just because the largest warband of theirs is commanded by a Daemon Prince, said Daemon Prince doesn't rule over the legion.

The largest coalition of Night Lord warbands is being led by a daemon prince. Talos's group is nothing compared to that.

Read the bloody Codexes, the Books and other Chaos Marine-related articles more carefully.

looking very Will Reyes, I love it

>muh false Emperor
Fuck off back to the Eye of Terror

Okay, who's the TRUE Emperor then?

>Why, I met some that believed the Emperor dead and Cypher ascended the throne in his place!

>“We fight the long war, not through vain notions of duty or honour, but through a far purer purpose: hatred. At the height of our glory we were betrayed and cast out by our own kin. Guilliman, Dorn, Sanguinius – these are names I curse. Horus, Perturabo, Angron – these are names I revere, names I would follow to the very end. It is that hatred that has sustained me through the long millennia. I tend it with bitterness. I nurture it with the deaths of my former brothers. For I know that when the end is upon us and Horus is returned, then the false Emperor shall be cast down from his sepulchral Golden Throne, and we shall take our rightful place at the side of Horus, the true Emperor of Mankind.”

Khârn is talking about how being in the snow with his lover gives him a special feeling.

Warriors of Mayhem.
It's a step above "Betrayers of Pain" at least.

That's the Steel Brethren. They're big on drop pods and transports.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg&t=39s

Is this a named character? He looks awesome.

Just a generic. It's a full-page piece in the current CSM codex opposite the page about the Black Crusades, but he obviously isn't Abaddon. And Abby's own illustration in the book is probably better left unmentioned (though funnily enough, I think both were done by the same artist, Kevin Chin).

>extensive access to drop pods
>can't actually take drop pods
Sure, now they have access to Dreadclaws, but they didn't then and still don't have it in the codex.Dreadclaws would be totally fine if loyalist pods weren't comically undercosted and they didn't fucking eat your own guys.

Where?

The Purge seem to have more lore going for them than most CSM Warbands, it seems like. GW's usually pretty bad about "This subfaction exists, but in name only. No lore for you," for CSM and Space Marines in particular.

Chaos Space Marines in particular could benefit from more capes.

>inb4 "Night Lords are not actually Chaos Space Marines"
Doesn't matter, just using it as an example.

this

Then there's the fluff here that had a massed Chaos drop pod assault from none other than the Black Legion.

Another funny thing is how chainaxes were listed among the weapons normally carried by Terminators. Aside from the fact that Terminators technically hadn't used chainaxes since 2nd edition, I'm pretty sure the plastic kit released at the same time replaced the chainaxes seen on the metal minis with power axes. Which are/were better anyway although chainaxes still look cooler, and would have been even if chainaxes had kept their 3.5 rules (the rules which 3.5 chainaxe-armed Terminators never used because they couldn't take chainaxes, so the chainaxes on the models had to be power weapons).

And there's yet another thing. 3rd edition gave choppas and chainaxes the same save-limiting special ability, 4th edition formalized it into its own category of special close combat weapon, then the 4th edition CSM and Ork updates reduced the weapons said category was made for to regular CCWs. Grazy.

>GW's usually pretty bad about "This subfaction exists, but in name only. No lore for you," for CSM and Space Marines in particular.

Word. I recall having a divine moment of clarity while reading the shitty 4e Codex and seeing the description of the Death Mongers. "The Death Mongers exist only to destroy and have razed whole worlds".

Like, fuck guys. I know you got pages to fill, but maybe spice it up a bit?

what is cyphers endgame? is he the real lion'o johnson? is he a loyalist but stuck doing some shady shit to stop chaos? i recall rules a long time ago where he could be in a IG army i believe

there are worlds in the eye of terror, i assume they probaly have fortress's on other worlse outside, they have giant ships they chill and netflix on, some are more piraty and have cool ass asteroid bases kind of like the pirates in exo squad. so to answer your question, they live wherever you want them to fit in your version of the game that you need

Flawless Host. It's in the name.

CRAWWLIIIINNG IN YOUR SKIIIIN

Most don't even get that much. They'll get a name, MAYBE a token involvement in some event that is summed up in one sentence, and then a rare possibility of getting an established color scheme.

Ave Dominus Nox.

I want to know more about the Fallen but at the same time I don't. It seems that they're the one group that even when they get updated lore from BL, it still retains that vintage sense of intrigue.

Well, since I want to start with 40K (maybe), I want to make a Chaos Warband as my starter army.
But I have a Warband in my mind, what actually only allied with chaos, so they can be independent from the Empire. So chaos, is just some form of means to an end for them.
So usually, their members are not really that chaos driven, like other warbands. Which doesn't mean, that there are not some assholes who warship chaos very heavy.
Also...
...can chaos space marines, unequip their male?
...female chaos space marines? Possible, or as unrealistic as female normal space marines.
...Khorne psyker/mage? Yes, I know, Khorne don't like magic and all, but can I make a chaos undivieded magician, and pretend, that he worships Khorne?

>can i make a khorne magician
as long as you follow the codex you can paint them up and have whatever backstory you want for your guys.
I also had a chaos bad that used marine models instead of CSM because i wanted more a pirate army then chaos army, but fluff wise, even allying with chaos would corrput and mutate you, but obviously modeling and painting you can go with what you would like

Read this.

Something about the way this is worded is triggering.

Female marines chaos or otherwise is a no. As for psykers of Khorne, it's rare but it happens. Also wtf does "unequip their male" mean?