Pimp my BAWKS

So for all you nonAmericans out there today is Memorial Day, which means it's a super slow fucking day at work, luckily I just finished building the chassis of my land raider so I'll be painting it for the next 12 hours of work.

I figured I should let the group of faggots who got me into the hobby decide on the paint scheme/theme, no matter how heretical the idea is

dubz decide how I paint and decorate it

>unless not enough people comment then I'll just do my favorite idea I see QQ

I don't know anything about painting WH40K models, but I suggest that you paint the two track arches in navy and the rest of the chassis in white.

Chrome body, gunmetal treads, silver details and platinum highlights with iron shade.

GW models are so mind numbingly boring.

Just paint it red because it's essentially a big brick anyway.

Do it in the ultrasmurf scheme, but inverted and negative colors. Primary black, secondary orange.

All neon yellow. Distract your opponent with the ugliest tank possible so they'll subconsciously target it the entire game, even if the play makes no sense.

My Dreadknight will be keeping them distracted enough, not even a piss yellow tank will draw them away from that thing

UltraPumpkins attack!

Paint it in the same colours as the rest of your army.

/thread
fun police out

I was kinda wanting to go for something wacky, something that says "hey I got this idea from a bunch of elegan/tg/entalmen"

Paint it in the Auric Patricians scheme.

PIMPMOBILE!

Red, white, and blue.

[crying eagles]

Dubs confirm! OP, make it a Golden pimpmobile now, worthy of the greatest Space Pimps in the Imperium.

And I got dubs, deliver.

Well looks like it's gonna be a brick of solid gold, anyone know if there's any dollar sign transfers?

Recognized that grey knight guy.
Paint a shark on its side.

I give my word! Gimme like a week to paint it, looks like my Grey Knights requesitoned the pimp mobile from the Inquisition, because my army doesn't have enough metallic models

Just go for the Auric Patricians symbol, they're already the most pimpin' chapter this or any side of the galaxy. Might as well let everyone know it too.

Remember to add some black spots to the brick, I don't know if solid gold will look all that good wirhout some contrast. Who am I kidding, it'll look great either way.

Probably gonna do a black and silver chassis with with some leadbelcher highlights thrown in, and the sponsons covers will be red, I should be able to avoid the solid block look, but it'll still look pimpin

Black and gold chassis*

Working 12 hours on memorial day? Damn dude, thats crazy.

Maybe paint it in a way that pays tribute to all the guys today is about.

Not suggesting a cheesy stars and stripes scheme or anything, but maybe a military style paintjob? Or freehand something that reminds you of guys that paid the ultimate price.

I was an 11b1p, deployed twice to Iraq. 05-06 and 06-07. No matter how anyone feels toward war and politics and such, losing your life to violence is always a tragedy. Its ok to hate war but still honor their memory.

Put your dick inside it through the front access ramp.

Do it you fucking sissy.
Show us youre a real man.

Damn dude you're braver than I am, I pussed out of joining up scared id never come back the same, might have to paint the rhino I'm getting next week Merica colors.

On a side note I'm working a hotel and anyone who comes in with a military ID today is getting a massive discount, manager will probably get pissed but idgaf

I can dig it brother.

Shoot man, my grandfather fought in Vietnam, my great-grandfathers all fought in WWII, and I've a cousin in the marines. I respect every man and woman out there, brother, they do some stuff I can't even dream of doing.

OP here

Looks like a scheme has been decided on since Veeky Forums got shit done

Here's a quick and dirty heavy bolter pre cleanup to show how it's gonna look, lots of pimpin gold and silver

now time to kill the rest of my day with some more painting, this has for sure been a good way to pass the slow day away

>BAWKS
>something wacky from the internet
Why don't you ask reddit? They seem more your type.

I'm diggin' it brother. Post the full thing when you're done with it mang.

>ask Reddit

If I wanted a pretentious asshole's opinion I would go to the LGS near my house known for it

I will admit I am a "le 40k maymay" fag since I read 1d4chan at work all day

Will do, OP out

Green and purple.

Your post is mind numbingly boring.

Why even post if your not going to explain your reasoning?

Did OP ever get a win?