CYOA Thread

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwl-aJm3wG4nakg3a3FQQ0l2cXM&usp=drive_web
strawpoll.me/10357044
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But can we conquer man's soul?

Hate to repost an /r/, but does anyone have the one where you bake a Kitsune a cake?
Or just the picture of the albino nine tailed one with the sword?

Here you go, user. Found it in one of the troves. drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwl-aJm3wG4nakg3a3FQQ0l2cXM&usp=drive_web

Danke, user. I will name my third born child after you.

Ok the name is "Soyputo"

How exotic. Naming them after the act that created them. Genius.
Soyputo Bigbang Johnson it is!

You are welcome!

Does anyone have any CYOA's involving femdom?

>Involving freedom
Im sure i can find one!

Dubs confirm, freedom CYOA it is.

Rolled 3 (1d3)

>OH FUCK
>JACKSON, T. ROOSVELT, TAFT
>COP, EAGLE
>KELLER

GO, DICE ROLL!

>Taft's deaf and blind
TANKS DON'T NEED EARS OR EYES. TIME TO SAVE THE DIGNITY OF THIS FINE NATION.

Guess I'll make a woman this time.
The Ice(+1 Beau)
Women's Weapon, Heavy Armor.
Berserker Rage. Talented(4 Dex). Special(8 Str).
Farwa.
Moonchild, the Black Gold.

Gonna stop that oil machine and get myself a nice man.

What are the origins of CYOAs?
When and where did people start creating them?

Oh wait, all that stat juggling I did at the beginning fucked up my stats.
I'll switch Talented for extra Beau and get +Dex form "The Ice" instead.

where it all always starts here.
/b/.
we where 'choice' threads once, not a whole lot different from today other than had twice the shit posting and like a quarter of the depth.
then it came here, and the rest is archived for as long as the archive is up...

I like this one, but it isn't from Veeky Forums is it? Never seen it before to be honest

oc when

Anyone have that one CYOA where you team up with slightly vague mythological figures and gods in order to fix the world Pandora fucked up?

soon

Around Thursday

Whatchu planning user?

When you create something and post the results.

never ;_;

I really like the lore on this one.

I feel like this is only half finished. And why tell me how powerful a 10 is if I can never even get there?

I just want to be a guy going on adventures with giant women (while not being ensalved/abused by them)

This one?

That's it. Thanks.

I've really been trying to find the ridiculously long necromancer.death knight cyoa, if anybody knows where I can get it that would be great.

>Female
>Str 4
>Dex 6
>Int 0
>Beau 4

>Home: The Deep Forest
>Inheritance: Majestic Attire, Women's Weapon
>Talents: Leadership, Special, Talented
>Companion: Poppoli

dumb as a box of rox, but who need it when ya got brawn and boobs

>Male
>Phys 3
>Lit 2
>Tech 5
>Rep 6

>Home: Hau
>Inheritance: Technical Marvel, Title
>Talents: Close To Nature, Tactitian, Talented
>Companion: Fiero

and a rebel leader type for good measure

You can get +6 to any one stat if you spend all 8 points on it, so reaching ten is just a matter of starting with a 4.
You'll need to base literally your entire build around reaching it, but it's entirely possible.

Where is the second part on what happens when you throw it in the fire? Because it's seriously fucked up magic that should be burnt, along with whoever uses.

If you buy a trait, does it also include the lower tier traits? Thats how the spells work.

>why tell me how powerful a 10 is if I can never even get there?
First off, Secondly, to help you measure how strong you are.

Its not rocket science.
Why do I have a slight feeling that you're trying to find flaws on it just because you dislike the fetish?

>Male
>Bourg: +2 Phys
>Men's Armor
>Women's Weapon
>Special (+3 Phys): 4
>Talented (+2 Phys): 7
>Berserker Rage: 8
>Korbon (Griffith in disguise)

Final stats:
Phys: 11
Lit: 3
Tech: 2
Rep: 3

Fuck the Gods.

Time to slaughter the Apostles.

I don't dislike the fetish that much at all. I'm all about giantesses, especially mini ones. Huge tits are a big plus as well.
Things just don't seem well explained enough to me. Like, I don't know if I'm blind, but I don't even see how mnay points I'm allowed to add to the base stats. Like, what 8 points is talking about?
I want to like it, I really do. Am I just blind or something?

And seriously, women have something that lets them have male companions, but men don't have anything for women? What about a catamite companion?

Enjoy

Whoops, forgot to also link it to:

P2

>what 8 points is talking about?
The Talents section right below the items. It says "Choose 8 points worth of special talents." You use that to buy Special twice.

>what 8 points is talking about?
The Talents section right below the items. It says "Choose 8 points worth of special talents." You can use that to buy Special twice.
I can see why you might be confused, though, if you're used to the whole point-buy system. The Homes just give you base stats plus a little boost.

Why wouldn't you pick easy sacrifice?

'Cause when moralfags like pop up, you burst into flames and suffer a fate worse than death.

Can I not just safeguard the book?

If you could, wouldn't the book be in a safe or something, not in a library?

I think it's more like a Daedric artifact: a powerful item that decides when to leave its current owner in order to find a new one.

Reposting old build

Seeker
The Scorched Earth
Ark

Invocation Aspect
Negation Aspect
Alteration Aspect

Dark Pact - 3
Executor - 3
Snatcher - 4
Hekatonkheires - 4
Mana Feed - 10
False Immortality - 10

Disciplines: Vampiric

Traits: Eldritch 2 - 2

Equipment:
Knight Armor - 5
Arm-Host - 4

Drawbacks:
Last Man Standing
Into the Fire

Companion: Hydra, the Immortal

So here's the plan. The Knight's Armour and Mana Feed should make me immune to most forms of attack. Vampirism with Arm-Host and demon summoning spells should create a perpetual loop of mana, just keep using demons as sacrifices instead of people, and if not there are plenty of rogue demons to sacrifice.

The goal is to work with Hydra and the remnants of the Ark to GTFO of this universe before the apocalypse. Avoid confrontation as much as possible, and when forced act ruthlessly without hesitation. Learn everything from Hydra-sempai with eidetic memory. Live as an immortal.

Can anyone think of an obvious way to kill this build? Other than poison/gas?

Not unless you're Jean-Paul Sarte. Otherwise everyone gets a crack at the book without interference.

>Veeky Forums is going to completely ignore a masterpiece like bloodmage because some faggot released another fetish cyoa
Pearls before swine desu. Its amazing that anyone even bothers to make new content anymore

That'll probably be fine for about forty years before someone murders you and turns you into a plot lead for a protagonist.

> Moralfags
> When the book demands slow murder of dudes
Man it was gonna happen eventually, seems like the kind of thing best released.

Be like Highlander user, gripped with indefatigable purpose against impossible odds.

It got posted a thread before the femdom one and got replies there.

Well look Blood mage, is very good but also half baked I'm waiting for the autor to poulish it, and the fetish CYOA is fetish but is fun to talk about how to defeat difficult odds.

Friend, you've got a better chance than Royal Revival and Military Girls: you've only got three pages to post, making posting your CYOA easier, making it so people see it more.

>easy sacrifice
>take everything except cute touch
>spam bonus cuteness for incredible popularity etc
>use popularity and hypnosis to take control of increasingly powerful people
>set stage to cull most of population and give myself influence over remaining people
>tell everyone to never destroy or use book with some combination of protection and hypnosis
>rule as immortal, beloved, god loli with religion around protecting my sacred tome
Something along these lines.
Or is it just lel monkey's paw you you lose?

I don't like the fetish CYOA, but I don't like blood mage either, so I haven't posted about either of them. I'm sure that makes you feel much better, knowing that there are people like me out there.

No idea. Daedric Artifacts are as temperamental as their Princes, and sometimes leave for shits and giggles.

Run with what makes sense, friend.

Blood mage has been posted a few times withing the past couple days. Said fetish cyoa has only been posted today. Supply and demand, user. Also, didn't see you whining when other fetish cyoas were posted so I kind of have to wonder about your real motivation here.

This CYOA would be a lot better if the weird symbols were gone and replaced with just the classes name.

Yeah I know it's there to look good, but it just gets annoying when you want to see what items the classes use and gotta scroll up cause you don't remember if 1 of the symbols was for 1 class or the other.

This, I didn't bother to finish since it got too annoying.

Colorcode the symbols, makes them easier to remember.

I think you might have memory deficiencies.

post CYOAs where you are some kind of monster or otherwise nonhuman being

>Male

Home:
>Bourg: +2 Phys

Stats
>Phys: 12 (4+2+3+3)
>Lit: 3
>Tech: 2
>Rep: 3

Inheritance:
>Survivalist Clothes
>Women's Weapon

Talents:
>Special +3 Phys
>Special: +3 Phys

Companions:
>Kafka

God & Mission:
Harridan
>A new Queen

Hopefully Kafka is willing to share his augments, they could be useful in my quest. Because I intend to become the first King and make Harridan my bitch.

I think you might be shit at UI design. Hope that's not your job.

Ah, there it is.
Thanks. Suppose I'll make a build now. And reading more, I'm sad wildman is the only way to get female companions.
And don't worry bloodmage guy, I'll read yours and do it right after.
Man
Serge
+ 2 rep
Elder scrolls
Title
Leadership (7)
Manipulative (5)
Inheritor (4)
Heir (2)
(Great Beast)
Close to nature (1)
I have an extra point and nothing left to spend on I guess.
I think I only get one companion, so I'll choose Fiero
Sehm
The lovers

Alright. I'm on a mission for peace. With my musical companion and my build, I plan to do everything in my power to peacefully get these two together. And if any women give me trouble, well, I've got a titanic beast on my side to do most of the fighting for me. I'm good with animals after all.
These two will be married, and then I'll finally be able to make peace and find the giant woman of my dreams to settle down with. And my companion can provide some sick theme music along the way.

>implying reposted cyoa was made by the poster
don't quit your day job

It's not my cyoa.
My motivation is that anything is not fetish/waifu related quickly gets buried or ignored becuase 90% of you are just thirsty as fuck and don't actually come here for traditional games.

There needs to be either a /smutcyoa/ or something because this shit is just out of hand lately.

I don't bitch about it everyday because theres no point. I've said my piece and I'm done

How am I a moralfag? Like honestly only a complete loser would use the book. Also burning to death is not a fate worse than death. It is death. Those people got burnt to death for witch craft as they deserve. The only downside to burning the book is that it turns you into a girl.

Actually, I totally agree with your sentiments. It's just that I can't bring myself to keep boasting new builds and showering praise each time a cyoa is continually posted. There has to be some promotion; some minor story, campaign, or competition.

>Turning into a little girl
>Downside
Yep, this guy is normalfag as fuck.

I like how you're ignoring how Blood Mage has been reposted for days in your bitching.

I don't really care that much, it doesn't change what I said.

Bursting into flames is only the beginning, friend. I'm fairly certain there is a price in the afterlife for killing hundred or thousands of people for your own benefit.

and how Blood Mage is shit compared to a quality cyoa like Little Girl Tome

>How am I a moralfag
>Because it's seriously fucked up magic that should be burnt, along with whoever uses.

He's not even complaining about that old one, I think, he's bitching about the brand new femdom land one.

Well yeah, but you can say that about everytime you kill a bad person.

oh, well in that case

and how Blood Mage is shit compared to a quality cyoa like Femdom Land

PREPARE FOR OC IN 34 MINS

Quick update before I get dragged back off to work. Currently working on two more sets of build made Travellers and I'm almost done laying down what I want, I want to end this with a big 'bang' wherein I have people throw ideas and characters for a final page. I'm also working on the next big update of the text 1.15 which will be likely the last 'big' update. So I put together perhaps one of the last polls to ask what people are interested in seeing.

strawpoll.me/10357044

Thoughts, Questions or Concerns?

prepare your angus

For save states, can you overwrite old ones or are you stuck with what you get

>Concerns?

The same I always have for you, boss. Try not to die.

Will do my best to avoid death caraid.

As promised, I said I would do this too.
Path
>Inquisitor
Covenant
>Unaffiliated
Aspects
>Negation
>Invocation
Spells
>Black blood (16)
>Runic words (11)
>Mana feed (1)
Discipline
>classic
Traits
So if I am an inquisitor, do I get a level two one for free, or can I just choose 2 level 1s?
Anyway, Blood level 2 if the former, and blood 1 and mark 1 if the latter.
Equipment
Well, I only have 1 point left so I suppose I'll get the apartment.
Drawbacks
>Fear of the dark (10)
>snatcher (6)
>Armhost (2)
>phone (1)
>money (0)
Companion
>Olivia
Gonna do my best to fight my own kind.
And if I enslave the demons in my arm to use as magic, does that kill them? Because that way I can get out of their deals.

hey for a summoner, what are some good things they can summon?

Like golems, animated plate armour...?

I already made my "FUCKING RUSSIAN BLOOD MAGES GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" build for Blood Mage, though.

If being against Human Sacrifice makes me a moralfag, so be it.

Throw the book into the fire.

Hypnosis
Restyle
Be the little girl - Other
Invincible

Use hypnosis to find the perfect adopted family. Use restyle to make myself look like part of the family. Be the little girl other will allow me to take my closest friends with me on an immortal journey. Invincible will keep me safe.

How does "breaking the chains" work? Do I have to make sacrfices each time I cast a spell, going through each layer in order, or do I just sacrifice once for magic?

Nothing wrong with sacrificing some property.

Summoner CYOA I like it! well I guess any kind of fantastical creature, elementals, Dragons, Imps, Succubus, Ghosts, Fairy (and Fae in general)
Even summon stuff or teleportation.
I think the most important is to give it a good twist so I't dosent end up being generic.

it might be cheating, but summoning concepts? like, you could argue that summoning an elemental is summoning both the concept of that element and life, so possibly a few others like that?

Whenever I think Summoners, I think of both Final Fantasy and SMT. You should look into those and steal from them.

>Update
Golems and Animated armour isn't summoning, those two are more like enchanting

Follow this guy's advice

also not sure why my post has >Update written on it, I didn't put it in my post

>You are monster
Say no more.